Harry;

"Why are you so off today?" Liam asks as I throw the bowling ball on the lane towards the white and red pins.

"I'm not," I lie.

"You are. Everything alright with Adeline?"

"Everything is fine, but she didn't want to hangout with me today." I said.

"Dude, she's not always going to want to spend her time with just you," He says calmly.

"Why the hell not? I always want to spend my time with her,"

"Because, girls need girl time, just like you need guy time,"

"I don't need guy time," I argue.

"Excuse me?" Liam laughs. "You do need guy time or else you'll be sick of hanging out with just her. Trust me, mate."

I roll my eyes then roll the ball since it was my turn. I suppose Liam is right, but I always wanted to spend time with Adeline.

We finished two games of bowling and walked over to the arcade where we then played some skee-ball.

"Looks like there's trouble," Liam whispers over to me and looks behind me.

I turn around to see who he was talking about,

"Well, if it isn't the Styles boy and his little boyfriend,"

"What the hell do you want, Jesse?" My voice is stern.

"No problems. Where's your girlfriend?"

"None of your business," I snap.

"Jesse, get out of here." Liam steps in.

Jesse is the biggest dick in high school. He's got an actual problem with being absolutely obsessed with any drama he could possibly get into. Even if it involves ruining his "friendships" I think those guys he goes everywhere with are just being paid to by him to look like he's got friends.

"I just got here so I think I'll at least play skee-ball before I leave," He grins.

The two of us ignore him and continue our game of skee-ball until the ball that I was about to throw is stopped suddenly with the hand of Jesse's.

"We're finishing our game and letting you punks have a turn, like you'd be any better than us." I scoff.

"Wanna bet?"

"What money are you gonna bet with?" I laugh.

"Cut the bullshit, Styles. Do you want to bet or not?"

"Hell yeah he does," Liam steps in once again.

"Let go of my ball so I can beat your ass," I smile as he lets go and backs away from me.

Liam and I finish our game with the total of 4,638 points as we sit back on the pool table and watch Jesse and his friends try to beat us.

"Forty dollars on the table?" Jesse asks, holding out two twenty dollar bills. I nod my head and lay the same amount out beside me as he finishes his game.

"Four-Thousand-Six-Hundred and Thirty points." I say, snatching the money.

"I let you win this round, Styles. But, once it comes to Adeline, I'll be the winner of that round," He smirks.

I hop off the pool table as my blood begins to boil, "Shut the fuck up. Adeline wouldn't even look your way,"

"Find your own girlfriend instead of trying to take someone else's," Liam speaks.

"I'm not trying to take her, it's obvious she wants to be with me,"

"Bullshit," I throw my fits towards him as Liam and one of Jesse's friends hold me back and he begins to laugh.

"Calm down, I'll let you hang on to her a little longer,"

I stomp out of the place and slam the door of the bowling alley as I walk to where Liam parked his car, trying to control my anger right now.

"He's just saying that to piss you off, Harry." Liam tells me.

"It's fucking bullshit. She wouldn't even give him a chance,"

"Exactly, you know that so don't worry about it," I sigh and lean my head against Liam's car.

I groan as I sit in the passenger side of his car, "He pisses me off. This is not over," I roll my eyes as he drives away.

***

Later that night, Liam and I go back to my house where he was stay for the night at. I haven't spoke with Adeline since this morning and I know one of her girl-friends were supposed to be staying at her house for the night after they went out, but it's almost ten o'clock and she hasn't called.

"She'll call,"

"How did you know that's what I was thinking about?" I ask Liam.

"Because, you haven't paid attention to this game since we've got here. Call her, maybe she forgot to call you,"

I sit the controller to the game console down and pick up the house phone to dial her number.

She answers on the third ring, "Harry," Her voice is gentle. I missed it.
"Adeline,"

"I was going to call you, I just walked through the front door," She giggles slightly. Oh, god.

"I'm sorry to bug you. Wanna just call me back?" I ask.

"No, I was actually going to ask if you and Liam wanted to come over and play some card games with Robin and I. We're bored and my dads out-"

"Yes, yes! We'll be over soon, love."

I hang up and quickly tell Liam to put his shoes on.

"Well, I'm glad you checked to make sure I wanted to go, mate."

"You like Robin! Of course you wanna go," I say, grabbing my keys off the counter.

He rolls his eyes with a smile on his face as we exit my driveway.

/this wasn't good but it's been so long I'm a lil rusty give me a break but sry guys I've been working sm lately:((/