Adeline;

"You decide to tell me this shit on the way to dinner?" I ask with pure anger in my voice. I couldn't even look at Harry sitting right next to me in the drivers side of his car right now, I was that mad.

I was more pissed at whoever this girl was trying to pull a move on Harry, but I was still pissed at him because he had every chance to tell me about this, but waited until right before date night.

"Describe her to me. Whose house were y'all at?" 

"Amy's house. I think they were calling the girl.. Mary?"

My blood begins to boil at the sound of her name. I knew exactly who he was talking about and I was so pissed I tried every second to get Harry to take me back to the house they were at that night.

But, he refused and we sat there until I got over my "mad spell" in the parking lot of where we were about to eat dinner.

"Baby, I don't care what you say to the girl, but can we please eat dinner peacefully?" He begs. I know he's sick of hearing me rant over this girl, but what did he expect? I was beyond angry at this girl and I had every reason to be. She was always super nice to me in school and the bad thing about it is that she knows I'm with Harry. 

He told me everything and she wanted to try to get his mind off of me. But, clearly that wasn't happening. I was glad he pushed her off, but that barely made me less angrier at the fact he waited so long to tell me, but I was definitely more pissed at Mary.

I shrugged it off until the end of the night and had a good time with my boyfriend. We finished our dinner and went to a lake nearby and watched the sunset. There was an older man and a younger boy, father and son there fishing and we sat across the lake and watched as the boy got so happy about the tiny fishes he kept catching although he kept tossing it back into the lake, he was still excited.

After that, Harry and I pretty much just drove around a lot. We listened to some music with the windows down and Harry's fingers laced with mind as they relaxed on my bare thigh. 

His hand got closer to the top of my thigh and we made eye contact at the stoplight. We drove a little more and I asked him to pull over somewhere quiet. He drove some more and found the perfect spot.

He turned the engine off and my lips touched his as he cupped my cheeks and pulled me on his lap. It was crammed, but so lovely. 

"I love you so much, baby." His words fell straight into my heart as I reminded him I loved him more. He shook his head no as I leaned my head back to look into his eyes, my head hit the top of his car and the car was filled with nothing, but the sounds of our laughter.

****

The next day I woke up and got ready for work, I would be getting off work early today so I assumed Harry and I would have plans later this evening.

I said goodbye to my dad and left for work. The shop was slow and it usually is on Mondays so we spent most of our time just putting some new clothing and accessories out and my aunt continued to ask me about Harry until I eventually told her what was bothering me so bad.

"I will never understand what girls get out of messing with someone else's man like that," She put her hand on her hip in disbelief

"I don't either. I would never be one of those girls." I respond. 

"So what did Harry do about that?"

"He said he pushed her off because he had a girlfriend. Her intentions were to get his mind off of me,"

"She didn't do a very good job," 

"Exactly. He told her he'd 'rather drop dead' than do anything with her." I tell her.

"Atta boy, he's a keeper." She tells me.

"I was so angry with him last night though. I wanted to stand my ground because he waited so long to tell me." 

"Honey, you gotta give the guy a break. I'm sure he wanted to tell you, he just didn't find the right time right away, but at least he did tell you." 

"You're right, but right before dinner?" I ask and go back to hanging clothes up.

"That wasn't the best time to tell you in my opinion, but it's not something to be upset over,"

I sigh, "This is true. I guess I just took most of my anger out on him because that slut pissed me off so much," 

"Well, go take your anger out on the one who is at fault here!" She throws her hands up.

"What do you mean?" I  stop what I'm doing to listen to her.

"Go give that girl a piece of your mind. Hell, I'll bail you out of jail if you need me to. I need you in the shop anyway," I laugh at her ridiculously funny mind. 

"Seriously, darlin'. You ain't gonna get over this anger against her until you say something to her. Now, I'm not encouraging violence, but you're a grown woman who should not  let another woman walk over you and your man!" 

"I don't think I could've gotten any better advice from anyone else."

"That's what I'm here for," She smiles.

"Thank you, aunt Jean."

"You're welcome, darling. Get that other rack of clothes out of the back for me please." She asks kindly as I do so.

//promise this next chapter is about to be so liiiiiiit oh mg I'm bout to write it right now i love u all and thanks so much for sticking around even tho u did not have to... & hearts & hearts.//