Harry;

Once we get to the bowling alley, we quickly find two of my friends from way back in middle school, Danny and Andrea. We pay for our games and start to take our shoes.

"Can I use the lightest pound ball y'all have?" Adeline asks and I can't help, but chuckle at her.

The lady across the counter hands her a pink ball and we go to our section to start our games.

While Andrea's putting our names in, I introduce them to Adeline. "So, boys against girls?" Andrea asks.

"Fine with me," Adeline agrees.

"But, you're supposed to be on my team." I pretend to pout and give my girl a sad look.

"You'll survive," She kisses my pouty lips with a smile as she finishes tying her bowling shoes.

***
The girls cheer as Adeline makes a strike. They won the first game and they're currently beating us at our second game.

"Are we really going to let them win?" Danny asks leaning against the bar.

"Hell no," I say with smirk on my face as I hear Adeline tell me it's my turn. I walk past her and grab the navy fifteen-pound ball, eyeing the lane before I make my shot.

Strike.

I walk back to our seats and sit beside my girl. "Having fun?" I ask her and put my arm around her.

"Loads. Your friends are more fun than mine," She says with a smile as I press my lips against hers.
Danny and Andrea take their turns and Adeline goes to pick up her ball for her turn, I laugh once again at her little pink ball and she just rolls her eyes at me.

She walks closer to the lane and right before she throws the ball, I run up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and start to tickle her.

"Harry!" She shouts with laughter.

She drops the ball as both of us start laughing hysterically. "That could've landed on my foot, jerk!" She shoves my chest and acts angry while I can't help, but continue to laugh at this beautiful girl and she starts cracking up again.

She picks her ball up again and misses a few pins as I go to sit back down.

"I wouldn't have messed up if it weren't for you!" She says to me.

"Baby, you would have messed up either way,"

"Nu uh," she crosses her arms and sits next to me.

"Uh huh," I kiss her forehead.

**

We finish our games of bowling, the girls winning the first game and guys winning the second.

"I'll get some change and meet you in there," I tell Adeline as I kiss her forehead and she leaves my side. I cash my dollars in for quarters to play the arcade games where I then join Adeline, Danny and Andrea. 

"How 'bout some pool, Styles?" Danny asks as I nod and Adeline chimes in, "What's pool?

I explain to her how to play pool and she still didn't quite understand, but Andrea joined in and we decided to play teams, this time it was couple against couple.

Danny made the first break as he made a few shots with solid balls.

"Will you show me how?" Adeline asks, holding the pool stick in her hand looking up in my eyes.

"Of course, love." I answer her request as I show her how to hold the pool stick, her back facing my body with my arm over her shoulder and my hands on hers.

I can see her cheeks starting to heat up with the 'public affection' as she says and I love how I still have that same effect on her. She shoots and she scores..... my heart.

/THE ENDING SO SAPPY BASIC AND FUNNY BUT WHAT ELSE DOES A ROMANCE NOVEL CONSIST OF? I'm trying to write the last few chapters of this story.. I'm working on something completely different than what I usually write and I hope that all of you who love this story still stick around and read the rest of the books i  have published bc theyre always about harry. love u all. thanks so much for reading/