First Encounter

"Are you hungry?" I ask when we are finally alone.
"No, not really master."
"I am hungry! Will you keep me company?"
"Of course master."
"Well then, let's go."
As I am about to leave the door, I notice that Francesco does not move.
"Are you coming?"
"I can't master. When we arrived teacher has set my limit of movement to this room. If I leave I would be punished."
I remember the area option of the software. I am about to just give the boy the code to unlock the device when I remember the warning I received by sms. Besides, I am not sure I can trust the boy yet. So I just go back and use the pad myself. I decide that it is better if we simply eat at the hotel's restaurant, so I set the slave's area of operation to the size of the hotel.
"Good, that should do it. Now you can move around the hotel. Let's go!"
I look at the watch, and grab it. We go to the restaurant in silence. Francesco follows directly behind me and to my right. I am about to tell him to just walk by my side, then I decide that it must be a new thing for him too. So might as well let him act as he feels is right, or as they told him to act.
Once seated, menu in hand, I decide is time to break the silence.
"So Francesco, what would you like to eat?"
He looks at the menu.
"The pasta with chicken, if I could?"
"Sure you can. You like pesto?"
"Pesto?"
"That is what you want. Pasta chicken with pesto."
"I never had it before."
"Do you like basil?"
"Yes."
"Good, pesto is made with it. So you should be ok."
He just answers with his head. I decide to ask some more personal questions. Thinking again about the warning, I assume that I shouldn't be interested in his name, otherwise they would have used it. So I ask,
"So, how old are you?"
"I am 18"
I actually breath again. I did not realize that I stopped. He is young but at least he is legal, he looks so young I was almost afraid for a second.
"Where are you from?"
"Caserta a town near Naples."
"I know of it. Allora parli Italiano?"
He just stares at me. Then realizing what I asked he replies.
"I do not speak Italian."
"How come? Did you move when you were young?"
He just stares at me, then simply states.
"Yes."
"And your parents never taught you?"
Once again a pause, then.
"No."
"Shame, it is such a nice language." I am about to offer to teach it to him, but remember that I will deliver him to the police soon enough, so is better not make any promises I cannot keep.
"Where did you live then?"
"Good evening." We are interrupted by the waiter.
During the evening I realize that Francesco will look at me but never make eye contact and he will not talk about his past, I have to guess most of it, him answering just yes or no.
Eventually we finish our meal and go back to our room.
Looking around I realize that I took a room with a king size bed. So I just tell him,
"We will share bed, cool?"
He pauses, looks at the bed, once again I hold my breath while he is silent, then replies,
"Yes master."
I really have to get him to stop to call me master as soon as I am out of here.
"Do you have to use the bathroom?"
"Yes master"
"Well, go"
He goes and closes the door behind him. I am so nervous I start pacing the room. I look at the pad and start playing with it. Reset his limit of movement to the room, and look around the other options. I can't believe I really can do anything I want with this boy. Finally I hear the door open and he appears. He is dressed exactly as when he went in.
"I will use the bathroom" I simply state and I go in. I quickly brush my teeth, and wash my face.
I go back into the room, he is standing exactly where I left him.
"Aren't you getting ready for bed?" I ask as I pass him and start removing my shirt.
He looks at me, then at the bed. Then adds shyly.
"I don't have pajamas."
"Ohh," I guess now is not a good time to tell him that I sleep naked. "Tell you what. We can both sleep in our underwear tonight and tomorrow we can get you some pajamas."
To stress my point I finish removing my shirt. He looks at me doing so trying to decide something, then adds.
"Ok"
He slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt. I can't stop looking at him as he does that. He is shy, and each gesture he makes is very slow and uncertain, making it very sexy as if he is almost a professional stripper instead of a naive young adult. He slowly opens his shirt revealing his chest. He is a lot better then what I remember from the auction. Well defined pecs, with two large nipples the size of quarters. A six pack abs, chiseled to perfection ending above the low cut jeans. His chest is smooth, not a single hair, except a small trail starting gradually below the navel and going straight down into the pants almost invisible since the hair is quite thin and blond. My mouth is dry, my pants are tight at the crotch, my member painfully asking for release. It has been since the accident that I have not been with a man, months, no years now, of not having been intimate with another person. My body is on full alert, it wants to feel someone else's skin close again, it craves the contact, I crave the contact. Francesco is about to unbutton his pants. He looks at me and stops. I close an open my eyes a few times. When I am finally calm enough to speak I say.
"What, are you waiting for? It has been a long day for both of us, and we should go to bed."
He looks down and slowly removes his pants. I look at every motion with avid interest. When the pants reveal the package, I cannot believe my eyes. The bulge, I could not cup it in my hand, and it is flaccid, the underwear barely covers it. Would he mind if I touch it? He is distracted by lowering his pants on his knees. Without thinking further I act. Slowly I approach, after all, all I want is to feel his body under my hand, it is only right considering the amount of money I paid for him, it is not like I will force him to do anything.
I lightly touch his shoulder, were taught muscles struggling with the fitted jeans are clearly visible. He stops, looks at me, straighten. My hand just follow the movements keeping touching the same spot. He stares at me. Like I assumed, he is about 3 or 4 cm taller then me. He does not move nor speak. I reach with my other hand, and touch his chest. My hand tingle where is in contact with him. With my thumb I brush his nipple. He is so soft. His lips part a few times but nothing comes out. I keep touching him lightly. Finally he manages.
"M.... Master... Please." It is almost a whisper. I say nothing, what can I say anyway. What does he mean by that? Does he wants me to carry on? Does he want me to stop?
The hand that was on his shoulder starts exploring down the other pec, and carrying on to his abs. It follows each muscle slowly almost savoring every pore of that flawless skin. The muscle contracts suddenly every once in while, maybe a ticklish or nervous reaction, but he does not move. My breath starts to be uneven.
"Master," he tries again slightly firmer, "please don't." He closes his eyes. I feel him slightly trembling under my skin. My thumb keeps massaging that large nipple, going around in circles. The hand on the abs, moves along the side to his leg, then his inner leg.
"Master, please don't." He tries again whispering, "I am ... not ... That way".
My hand moves upward toward his member still concealed by the briefs.
I fly backwards crushing against the seat I previously had with Vladimir. I look at Francesco, he still has his arms outstretched, he pants heavily.
"I said ... I am not that way." He manages after a few seconds. He looks at me sprawled like heap mess on the chair. I am also panting. He takes a step in my direction. I am suddenly afraid. I reach for the button on my watch, just as he yells.
"Please, don't"
He is on the floor spasming.