Becoming a Slave

"Aie!" I yelp as I drop the small nail scissors the teacher gave me to cut the grass in between the stone paths in the garden. Instinctively I look toward the teacher. He is busy with number 18, the girl I met when he first saw me in my room a few weeks ago. She is clipping the bush at the edge with a pair of regular scissors. She is far more stubborn then any of us. It must be a real torture for her to be right at the edge of the property. With only that manicured bush between her and the road to safety and yet not being able to do a single thing about it. I pick the scissors again before the teacher sees me and zaps me for slacking. Today is not a good day to be zapped. We are all stark naked taking care of the garden. It would be embarrassing if I got zapped and everyone would look at me erected. They may think I actually enjoy getting zapped, as if I am some kind of masochist or pervert. They would not realize the pain I have in my groin every time. If only I could talk about it with somebody. I look at number 11 just as he quickly looks down, was he looking at me? The teacher said he did not want us to sun burn. So he paired us to put sun screen on. I was paired with him. I actually had to put sunscreen all over his body. The teacher insisting I covered well his butt cheeks and genitalia. Maybe he is gay. He was semi-hard by the time I finished massaging the cream over his member. There again, so was I by the time he finished with my genitalia. I smile at myself, I guess it must be a natural reaction to being fondled with. They're really screwing with our minds. Trying to erase our egos to become good slaves. But even if I decided to play the good slave in their face, I will not forget who I am. And so I begin saying in my head.
"My name is Pawel Waltejo, I was born in Krakow 12 February, 1999. I am 16. My father is..."
"What's your name?" Comes a voice from behind.
"Powe...Shit", I cannot even try to correct myself, I am spasming on the floor.
When the spasms are finally over and I can actually breathe again I shake my head to gather my thoughts. I am on my stomach. So much for avoiding being zapped. My entire body is in pain.
"Get up number 16" comes the voice of the teacher.
I slowly get on all four, instinctively I look at my crouch. Damn, I am already sporting my over 20cm length between my legs. I can't believe my predicament, what was supposed to be my pride, my tool of passion, my show off piece in the gym, is now a constant source of embarrassment and humiliation. I slowly get up, turning to face the teacher directly. My act of defiance, I will not be embarrassed by my state; not this time with so many people witnessing. I look straight at him, but I avoid his eyes, I want to be defiant, but not zapped again. He smiles.
"Number 18," he calls her, "come here. I have something to show you."
I can't believe he is going to just show me off like this. All defiance is gone instantly and I just look down, not even at my erection, I hate it right now. From the corner of my eye I look toward her. She is taking her time to come. Good, maybe it will deflate if she takes long enough to get here. I try desperately to make my erection go. I think of ice and snow, even if the sun heating my body does not help right now.
She gets in front of me. The first thing she does is stare directly between my legs. Her mouth opens. My face heats terribly. I must be as red as a ripe tomato.
"So," he carries on to her, as if I don't even exist, "what do you think? Isn't it cool? It happens every time I discipline him."
God, please strike me down right now. Now she will think of me as a perv. She finally stops staring at my crotch and looks at my face. I am not sure I feel more comfortable now that she sees how red I must look.
"Por que no le dejas en paz? Tu le esta torturando!"
"In English please" he adds annoyed. "But if you insist, I will accommodate you. Number 16, masturbate for us."
What? I can't believe what he wants me to do. I look directly at her. Could she have actually asked for me to do that now? She seems just as bewildered as I am. She recovers faster.
"That is not what I said. I asked you to leave him alone. You monster." She takes a step toward him.
"Ah, ah. I would not try that if I were you. You would be on the floor and he would still have to perform for you."
She stops. Looks at me. She does not say a word, she looks to me apologetically.
"Teacher," I add panicked, "please. I am not even sure I can perform. It may be hard, but it actually hurts." Maybe my half lie will deter him. I have noticed that my entire body feels strangely very sensitive and electrified after I have recovered from the zap.
"Enough with this insubordination." He adds angry. "Now you will start shacking that thing or I will have 11 do it for you." He looks at 11. He is directly to my right and while he did not move, he could have a good look at my profile. He stares openly. "Come over here. You have been gawking at him," he points at me, "for a while anyway. So, might as well have a closer look."
Then after a brief pause, as number 11 stands and comes toward us, the teacher adds.
"Now that I think about it. Every one," he waits as they all stop what they are doing to look at us, "take a break, come here. Number 16 will give us a nice show."
How did it escalate to this? I am shy, embarrassed, humiliated, angry, all at the same time. I am going to be standing here and give everyone a show. Do I have no rights at all? Is this going to be my life? Is my only hope to end up with a master more humane than my teacher? About 12 people gather around us. Most of them have downcast stares, some are openly looking and a couple are actually smirking. I would punch the smirking ones if I could. If you think this is funny, wait until you realize that you too are nothing but property in the teacher's eyes.
As everyone is there, the teacher adds.
"Now start beating, before I start zapping them one at the time." And to prove a point the girl that helped number 18 put cream on falls on the floor spasming. I grab myself and start pumping. The teacher looks at number 18 again.
"Now make sure you have a good look at it, otherwise he will do it again and again and again, for as long as I ask him to."
She stares directly at me. I stare back. I decide to put all my anger into it. I imagine I am actually doing it with her. I am so angry that I wish I could take her by force in my mind. But even in this state, I can only imagine us by a fireplace, on a thick carpet. I massage her firm breasts while entering her. She kisses me deeply as she moans while I push myself gently in. I am not sure what that should feel like, I have never experienced it before. I imagine it feels like my hand, but softer and warmer. I am about to climax. I close my eyes and beat faster. I climax. My hips move of their own accord as I pump my load out in squirts. I cry, tears fall freely as I am drained of all emotions. I open my eyes. They did not move from number 18. I see tears on her face. Sometime during my routine she started crying as well. I focus on the floor not to look at her. I see where the cum is pooled on the ground. Streaks of it outward. I follow them. They have reached a shoe in front of me over a meter away. Shit, no. I look elsewhere immediately. Too late the teacher noticed.
"What have you done?" He looks at his leather shoe. "You dirty my shoe, you little asshole. Come and clean it."
Everyone looks at me shocked. I look at the shoe. Drained of all emotions I get down. Except for the small scissors I have nothing else. I wipe the juice out with my finger and then wipe my finger on the grass.
"I said clean it, not wipe it."
Looking at the shoe, not daring to look up, I reply.
"It is the best I can do teacher. I have nothing to clean it with." I look at the grass around but none of it is big enough to clean with. Still I pick a few strands.
"What are you doing you moron. That will never be able to clean the mess you did. Use your tongue, that will do."
I look at him. He is not implying...He pushes his foot up toward my mouth.
"Come on, we are all here waiting after you. There is a lot to do and we don't have all day."
If I thought my humiliation complete I was wrong. I look around, they are all baffled. None dare to say a word nor look away. I start my gruesome task.