Happy New Year

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1. Happy New Year"
We all yell in unison. The music blasts from the speakers. Everyone is merry and start hugging and kissing everyone else, while the glasses are filled from the just popped sparkling wine bottles.
I too, kiss and be kissed. Someone grabs me from behind and spins around. A beautiful girl places her lips on mine and kisses me deeply. As soon as the shock of the unexpected kiss on my mouth is over I partake joyful in the exchange. However, the kiss is short lived. Just as I am about to slip my tongue in, on my right another girl, about my age, grabs me by my head and she too kisses me, just like the previous. More girls approach me, even older the me and the kissing continues. In my euphoria, I kiss everyone. Suddenly I bump someone behind me. I turn around as a happy smiling voice tells me
"Sorry I bumped into you." And I am face to face with master. Our lips only a couple of centimeters apart. I look into the brown sparkling eyes, they are happy, but change suddenly to surprise then baffled. His brow curls.
"Happy New Year, Francesco" He tells me in a low yet clearly audible voice.
"Happy New Year, master." I whisper back, I should have called him Mr Romano, since we are in public, but in my inebriated state I feel bolder. I approach his face, our lips move closer. I feel his breath on my face, the subtitle smell of wine. Just as our lips touch, he twists his head and kisses me on the cheek.
"Everyone!" He adds in a much louder voice, which feels like screaming in my ear. "Let's go outside and light the fireworks!"
Everyone cheers and merry join him outside. I stay still, unable to move, trying to realize what just happened. What was I about to do, and why. Was it the wine, or the euphoria?
The popping sound of the fireworks outside brings me back to reality. I join the other forty guests or so that have been celebrating the night at the masseria. Outside the cool air bites, it has the effect of waking me up from my stupor and rises my spirit somewhat. I look at the colorful display in the night sky above the lit city of Ostuni. Perched on its hill, even at night it's white walls reflect the surrounding lights and seem to shine with an inner light. Mesmerized I miss the approaching figure until he is very close to me and speaks.
"You seem to have your hands full." He tells me above the sound of the fireworks, yet low enough that I am the only one to hear.
"What?" I turn looking at the speaker. The young man, must be in his early 20's looks straight at me.
"You have it all wrong" I add defensively, more to myself then actually answering him, "I have no feeling for Mr. Romano."
"If you say so," he keeps in a condescending tone. "In any case I did not say anything about any feelings. You did."
"I..." I am unable to answer. It's true that he did not say anything about any feelings. I walked into that one all by myself.
"Anyway," I add challenging, "I am not that way! So I cannot have any feelings for him."
"You are not ... What way? Which way? I am not sure I understand you. And if you are not that way, which way are you?" The smile changes to a laugh. I have the feeling the more I talk the worst I make it, so I just storm in the opposite direction and take great care to avoid any further encounters with the stranger.
By the time everyone leaves it is past 3am. Master and I are tired, however the accident with the midnight kiss and following discussion fiasco has me on edge.
"Tonight was a success", master tells me as he removes his shirt getting ready for bed. "You had a great idea to organize the New Year Eve's party at the masseria. It was a lot of work but it was worth the effort."
Even if I hear him, I just keep changing mechanically and mulling the events in my head. I am actually upset. How dare that guy insinuate that I may be gay, or that I have love feelings for master, didn't he see me kissing all the girls in the place? I wish I was gay, maybe that way I would actually have some action, instead, since that night that I touched master a few weeks ago I have done nothing else except the occasional self pleasuring in the bathroom. Master keeps talking but I am way gone to even hear, I mean who promises you that next time he would take care of me, that next time it would be all about my pleasure and then do absolutely nothing.
"Francesco, Francesco", master repeats louder, "snap out of it! What's wrong?"
What's wrong he asks? I'll tell him what's wrong. My lips part, but nothing comes out. I deflate at the last minute and loose my guts, OK  I am spineless.
"Nothing," I manage at the end frustrated, I am so spineless I just look down at the floor.
"What do you mean by nothing?" Master insists, I raise my head and look into his brown eyes. Since the accident he has recovered most of his sight and those lifeless eyes are now aware and look directly at me with such intensity. He keeps talking.
"If it is about the midnight kiss, it was not my intention to undermine you."
"No," I lie, "it is not about.." Change my mind, spineless, "not just that. I mean it has something to do with it. But not all"
"Come here." He tells me authoritatively.
I approach him, but I cannot keep looking at him straight on. I focus on his bare chest. His strong torso and the trimmed hair heaving slowly. During the summer he trims short, now he let's it grow more, yet it is still trimmed neatly. I stop at less than an arm length. Somewhere I find the courage to raise my head and look at him, at the strong lined face with its short, cropped beard.
"Since midnight passed I was waiting to be alone with you so that I could have a second chance at this."
At first I don't understand but then he says.
"HappyNew Year Francesco."
My heart seems to want to explode in my chest so fast it is beating.
"Happy New Year, Master." I whisper so low I myself am not sure any sound actually left my lips. But that is enough for master. He closes the gap and our lips touch. He is gentle, kissing me closed lipped, I kiss back. He bites my lower lip gently pushing down. My jaw follows. As soon as the opening allows it, his tongue slips right in and starts exploring my cavity. I inhale through my nose taking in his scent. After a long day, the morning shower does not mask the manly scent, not yet the repulsive strong body odor, just the musk uncovered by perfumes. In my mouth I taste the minty flavor of the brushed teeth mixed with the light hint of the sweet alcohol he drank earlier this evening.
He removes my undershirt as he kisses me. Our chests touch. His  hair tingles where it brushes against my smooth chest and abs. He wraps his arms around me and presses us against each other. In his strong embrace I feel the power he has over me, I feel the control that he has over me as his possession, yet it feels comforting and safe in the strong arms. I am aware of the heat that emanates from his body and hear the moans that escape from his lips.
His crotch squeezes against mine, he is hard already. His kissing becomes more passionate and demanding. His hips grind against me, my own member responding, my pants get tight as my hardening member asks for release from the constraint of the fabric.
As if reading my need, master stops massaging my back and reaches for my pants. Our lips never loose their interlocked embrace as he unfasten and pulls underwear and all in one swift motion.
My now fully erected manhood springs straight out, like a pole. He separates from the embrace and looks down.
"Jeez, your cock is amazing, just like you," he is actually short of breath, "I dreamed so many times of this moment."
My face heats up, I must be flushed as red as a ripe tomato and a stupid goofy smile,
"Thank you," I respond, "that is kind of you."  Wait did I just say that, like thank you for shopping at McDonalds. Maybe I should give him a compliment as well, to remove the awkwardness I feel,
"You are also, nice."
He looks at me with an amused smile. Ok, he must think me a looser. Maybe we should just kiss less chances of me making a fool of myself. I reach for his lips and kiss him. But it does not lasts long, soon he moves from my lips and start kissing down my throat, to my chest and then my nipple.
"Ohh!" A moan escapes me, how did he manage, "ohh" again as his tongue licks my nipple and his teeth gently bite it, sending waves of pleasure. Moans keep on escaping me as I caress his head, hopefully encouraging him to carry on. However, the pleasure becomes so intense that my legs almost buckle and I have to gently push his head away.
But master decided that he is not done enough yet. Even if his lips are not assaulting my nipple anymore, he manages to twist his head and rub his cheek with its prickly beard against my over sensitive bud. That is it! Too intense! My legs buckle and I fall on the bed dragging master with me.
I breath heavily. We are a heap mess, our torsos on the bed, legs outside. I on my back, master facing me on top. He laughs,
"I guess you enjoyed it."
"Too much." I finish the phrase for him.
"Too much," he repeats, "good. It is only the beginning."
He stands, lays me on the bed, removes the rest of my pants and his. I look at his full erection in detail for the first time. My member is straight like a pole, long and large. He is slightly curved, shorter and maybe just as wide, which makes it look wider, sturdier.
"Where were we?" He asks, a devilish smile on his face. "Oh yeah," he continues without loosing a beat. "Since there is no more danger of falling."
In an instant he is on top of me and assaults my other nipple as I moan like a little girl in heat.  From there, he moves lower. As his beard brushes me stomach, it tickles. My abs contract involuntarily and I giggle, as I push him away.
"You are ticklish I see."
But my being ticklish does not deter him, he goes back down on me and pecks my abs, tracing each line with his lips while I keep on moaning.
When he reaches my navel he stops trailing my abs and follows the trail of light hair that ends on the small patch of pubic hair that crowns my member. As he reaches it, he inhales deeply.
"I love your manly smell." He says and without warning takes me in his mouth. I could have exploded right there and then. I am instantly enveloped in a soft slippery heat. I don't know what he is doing, but my shaft feels on fire as it tingles all over. I can't stop moaning, pushing my pelvis off the mattress pushing desperately deeper into my master's eager mouth. I don't know how he manages, but he takes me almost whole. My moans get louder. I almost scream, the pleasure is so intense. Master decides it is still not enough.
He grabs tight at the base of my erected member with one hand and starts moving his head up and down my shaft. I see the slippery shine left by the saliva mixed with pre-come that covers me. My member sends waves upon waves of pleasure. It is so intense that my butt cheeks contract and pleasure spreads from my groin through my legs to my feet. My toes curl.
His other hand reaches for my nipple rubbing and pinching. I am a moaning mess. I am so tight that my entire pelvis lifts off the mattress, my spine arching like a bridge. I try to reach for his head with my hands to make him slow down, but he will not have that. He relentless carries on. I can't take it anymore.
"I am going to..." I can't finish my phrase that wave upon wave I shoot, "Argh!" I actually scream in pleasure. Master takes it all.
"Oh my God!" Is all I can manage as my arched back drops back on the mattress and I pant grasping for air. I am so sensitive I force master's face away form my erection still pulsating while juices flow down the shaft and pool at the base where my pubic hair end.
When I am able to focus, I realize that master's hand that was on me is now pumping himself to orgasm. Getting my head cleared up somewhat, I find enough courage to say,
"I want to taste you master."
He stops and looks at me. Then, as if realizing that I actually spoke, he adds
"Are you sure? Do you know what you are saying?"
"Yes," I reply boldly, "I want to pleasure you as you did to me."
Without adding further, he moves so that he his beside the bed his member facing me. He does not push his erection inside my mouth, rather stops with his tip only centimeters away form my lips.
Hesitantly, I close the gap and lick underside of his member, it twitches to the contact. I do it again, and again it twitches. The musky smell makes me bolder, I really am going to do this, I just realize. I close my eyes and I take the head in my mouth. I did not know what to expect and I was scared, but now I realize that it is not bad. I does not taste gross, more like a sweet yet salty taste. It is warm and smooth and soft but with a hard center.
As if on cue, as if my mouth was programmed for this, it starts salivating, secreting the lubrication that will be needed to make him feel good. Surprised I start moving my head up and down his shaft while creating a small suction which has the effect of wrapping the inside of my mouth around his shaft.
Master moans, I look at him.From this angle I see his chest heaving, his eye closed and a frown. I am not sure I am doing it right so I stop and ask,
"Are you Ok?"
"Yes," he adds urgently while opening his eyes and looking at me, "don't stop now!" He continues almost desperately.
I start doing it again.
"Jeez, Francesco. That is amazing." He carries on haltingly, "you are so good."
He encourages me, so I am happy to continue as master really enjoys it. Every time I go down, I take him a bit deeper. I really start to enjoy it. I am on my back along the edge of the bed, where master laid me before, he is still standing with his feet on the floor on my right, resting on his hands on the bed on my left bridging above me. I twist my head so that I am more comfortable and have an easier access.
With one hand I hold the base of the shaft and I take him even deeper. Master gets even more excited and moans louder.
"Francesco, ohh.. You are so ... Ahh ...Amazing."
All this really starts exciting me and my manhood, forgotten after the orgasm, begins stirring. Soon I am hard again and in need of release.
Seeing it, master begins pumping me, just as I keep sucking him with gusto. I could really do this all day, I think. However, the thought is short lived, my member's muscles begin to contract a prelude of the imminent orgasm.
"Jeez, Francesco, I am going to come." Master says in rugged breaths as he pulls out of my lips and reaches his pole with the free hand that was still supporting him across my body; but before he can reach it he starts shooting his man juices.
My face gets covered with master's passion, just as my own member contracts suddenly shooting my own juices all over my abs.
"Ahh," is all master can manage to say, "Ohh!"  As he squeezes from the base of our shafts all the way to the tip really milking all of it out. 
My face and abs are covered with the results of our passion
"That was...amazing!" Master manages finally.
"Yes," I admit, "I never imagined it would feel this good" still panting.
"What a way to start the new year!" Then adds, "This really promises to be an excellent year" and laughs out loud.
I really like to see him laugh and join right in. Yes, this promises to be an excellent year, I think to myself. Can't wait for next time.
Pada. The sound of Master's phone brings us back to reality.
"Who would write on New Year's Eve this late?" Master says clearly annoyed.
"Maybe you can wait in the morning to check." I answer sleepy, still feeling smug about what happened. Thinking about it stirs my groin again. Mm, maybe master is willing to go for round two, maybe three, depending on how you count it.
"No, let me check it. You never know, it could be a customer wishing to reserve for tomorrow," on second thought he adds, "later actually."
He picks the phone and punches away. Eventually he starts reading the message. The more he reads, the more his brow furrows. His lips close together in a thin pink line. I still can't believe what he can do with those. Groin really going for it, I am hard again.
His lips open and close, then he finally speaks.
"It's Vladimir." What!? Forget about groin, I thought I had seen the last of him. Fear and rage start swelling inside at the thought of him. Instantly I relive all the pain and humiliation I had to endure. 
"What does he wants after all this time." I ask as Master continues almost to himself rather then answering me,
"He wants to have tea."
# # # # #
Ok so this is a new chapter with a turn of events. You did not think our couple would get to live quiet and happy ever after did you?

Between Master and Slave (Manxman, Mature)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें