Going to Sleep

"Ready for bed?" Master asks me. The moment I have been dreading all day is finally here. He has been so good to me all day. Maybe if he wants to touch me I can simply close my eyes and wait until it is over. I shiver at the thought. Ohh God, what am I going to do?
"Francesco, are you all right?" I can feel the concern in his voice. How can someone so nice pretend such things from me. All day I have been a good slave. I kept my mouth shut unless spoken to, I have been respectful of my master, I did everything I was asked promptly and without reservation, was it not enough? Can I just be a good a slave and leave it at that without him touching me?
"Francesco, did you hear me?" Shit, better answer.
"Yes, sorry master."
"Yes for what. I asked you a few questions. Anyway, forget it. Are you ready for bed?"
"Yes master. Can I go to the bathroom?"
"How many times do I have to tell you to just go?" He answers exasperated.
Ohh shit, I forgot about that, he is getting mad.
"Sorry master, it will not happen again. I will be right back after I shower."
I pick my pajamas and go to the bathroom.

* * * * *

Alone I reevaluate my predicament. Maybe it's not bad that the police will take him tomorrow evening in Rome. He was actually afraid before he went in the bathroom, and with good reason after what happened last night. Jeez, the kid is so hot that every moment I spend with him I have to resist the urge of touching him and take him. I have so much power on him that I am sure I will not be able to resist forcing myself on him again in the near future. After what seemed forever, he finally comes out. The dark blond hair cut short, the blue eyes with their hint of grey, making them look like metallic blue, those full lips. I never kissed them, but if could... He looks at me staring at him. He just parts them and licks them, must be a nervous reaction. However, the tip of his tongue visible between parted lips, has the effect of enticing me further. I want to dive right in with my own tongue and seal that opening with my own lips to full explore the cavity of his mouth. To distract myself I look lower. Thanks God the medium size pajamas are slightly big for him. Yet they still fall on his perfect chest accentuating the mass of muscles underneath where I want to sink fingers and nails. Holding on his chest for dear life while I pump him merciless. The thought makes me look lower still, were the material falls around his package highlighting what is concealed underneath; what I forbid myself  from ever touching again. Either this kid is going to be the end of me or I of him. Yes, it is much better if he goes quickly out of my life.

* * * * *

I was happy in the bathroom, to see that the pajamas were a bit too big. They hid most of my features nicely. Yet now that I see master's face I guess they did not do as good as a job as I thought. I clearly see the same lust I saw yesterday. What am I going to do? I am so nervous that my mouth feels dry. I cannot help it, I wet my lips. That enflames him even more. I take a deep breath his eyes shift to my chest. I am not sure that that was a good move either. He takes a step toward me while he looks lower at my crotch. Shit, I am done for, he will touch me again tonight. I close my eyes, I would like to be strong, like number 18. But I can't and a tear flows from my eye. I wipe it with the back of my hand. Wrong move again, if one tear might have passed unnoticed, now he knows I was crying, that I am weak.
"You are ready to go to bed." Finally he breaks the silence.
"Yes master." I whisper, looking down, I am ashamed of what will happen soon, of what I will do soon, of what ready for bed implies right now.
"Well then, get to it. I will get ready and join you."
"Yes master." I go toward the sheets and get in while master goes to the bathroom. Once in, I cover as much as I possibly can and stare in the direction of the bathroom. Soon I hear the door opening. I close my eyes. I don't pretend to sleep, I just try to be a mute and blind witness to what will happen next. I feel master getting in bed and... Nothing. No hand touching me, no breath on my skin. I open my eyes and look toward him. He looks back and adds.
"Good night, Francesco." Then stares toward the ceiling.
"Good night, master" I reply somewhat relieved even if I know that he may still change his mind, that in the next minute he may decide to touch me again. At least I gained a few minutes of pride, of self esteem. I stare at the ceiling enjoying the minutes I have. Master turns around and shuts the lights. We are left in penumbra. I close my eyes, and feeling that the master did not move yet, after a few minutes pretend to sleep, but I am too nervous to fall asleep so I keep pretending. I am afraid that to do otherwise may break the spell and encourage master to use me again. After what seems forever, master moves, then nothing, then the mattress shifts. He gets out of bed. I dare open my eyes. Even in the penumbra I clearly see that master is aroused, I remember the pain I felt when he entered me. But he does not come toward me, he goes to the bathroom. I wait for what I know will come out of this. I try as best as I can to prepare myself to be used like last night. Finally, after what seemed a long time, I see him coming back. To my surprise, he is not hard anymore. He goes to his side of the bed and lies down again. By that time my eyes are shut again and once more I pretend to sleep. Later, much later I fall asleep too tired to keep my guard up.