Tea Party

As I enter the room I realize that by trying to fit in I have made Francesco and I stand out like a neon light in the middle of the night. First the room they let us in is posh beyond imaging, in direct contrast to the way we are dressed. Soft couches are spread throughout the room. Chamber music comes from a group of musicians in a corner. They are actually dressed in clothes reminiscent of a gala from the 1800's complete with wigs and triangular hats rolled at the edges. The shiny colored jackets in purple and gold and white shirts protruding from the sleeves ending in wide lace complete the image.
The guests are a a mix coming from some sort of carnival as well, they are dressed in anything but standard garments. The range going to extremes from the master with slave in tow dressed in very revealing leather, to the Arab prince with concubine dressed in a dance of the belly puffy pants and breasts covered only by colorful beads. As we enter the twenty or so guests, both masters and slaves focus on us. The masters clearly staring, the slaves with downcast stares, yet I see their pupils focussing in our direction.
"So much for being invisible," I tell myself, then I look at Francesco. He openly gawks at the gathered. "Francesco," I tell him calmly, with what I hope passes as a benevolent yet firm master, "stop staring. It is impolite. Remember your place, I will not tell you again."
He looks at me, then as if he realizes what I mean, lowers his head. Him too, now staring at others subduedly. As I look around, I see a fat man dressed in a cowboy hat and jeans shirt. I don't see a slave, maybe he sent him, her, it, I should think of them as it if we are going to get through the evening, on an errand. He sits by himself on a large lounge chair. With his girt, he probably uses the slave to pick him up from his chair when he wants to stand. He must be at least 300lbs, I traslate that in my mind automatically to 150kgs. I decide to go toward him, he seems more normal then the rest of the guests.
As I approach him, I realize he looks like he just came from an old western movie complete with pointy leather boots and spurs.
He too openly stares at me, so I stare back as I approach him slowly but deliberately. When I am only a meter away I simply state.
"These couches seems comfortable. Mind if I join you?"
"Be my guest," he adds as he points at the chair next to him.
As I sit down, I see him looking directly at Francesco.
"You should teach your toy there that it is impolite to stare."
"What?" I ask uncomprehending as I see Francesco. His eyes open wide stare next to the fat man. As I look in their direction I notice, laying down peacefully, while being scratched on its back a ... dog? Actually a young man, but it is dressed and behaves like a ... dog.
"Francesco," I tell him as I look at the fat cowboy, snapping my fingers. "Stop staring. It is impolite. I will not repeat it." Then to stress the point, I add menacingly. "Am I clear?"
"Yes master." He replies subdued again, inwardly I pray he gets it. I have to force myself to remove my own eyes from the man dog and look at something else. From where we sit we have a clear view of the room.
"For the life of me, I don't know why I keep on coming to these things," my fat friend tells me, "to me is more of a freak show."
"Yes it is kind of carnivalesque." I say with a smile. He looks straight at me.
"Now that's putting it mildly." He answers back with a smile.
"Would you like something to drink?" A young waiter in white jacket and black pants asks me.
"You seem well versed in these events." I ask my new acquaintance, "what is good around here?"
"To me nothing beats a good bourbon. And I know that they do carry a very good one here."
"That sounds just amazing. Bring me a bourbon on the rocks please." I see the disappointment in my new acquaintance's face. So I defend my choice. "I know, but in this heat", referring to the temperature, "I really need to cut the heat of the bourbon down. Ice will do that nicely, diluting but not altering the taste."
"You have a point." He concedes, "make that a two, boy. And Make them doubles."
"Of course sir," the waiter replies as he draws back.
"Name's John. What's yours?" He offers his hand.
"Joe." I simply state as I grasp the pudgy hand tight.
"You don't say." He replies amused, "you do look like a regular Joe. Fits you well."
"You do look like a John as well." He looks at me questioningly.
"John Wayne." I simply state referring the old west movies protagonist.
The fat man laughs and his entire body shakes.
"Now, now. Don't try flatter me. He was much better looking."
"No, may be a bit thinner," I say smiling, "but better looking? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome." We are interrupted by Vladimir who just entered the room. "Thank you for accepting our invitation this evening. A special welcome to our new members. We are very pleased to welcoming you to our exclusive club. Please feel free to meet likewise people that share in common interests. Please enjoy yourselves."
With his trademark winning smile he approaches us directly.
"Good evening John." He says as soon as he is within range.
"Vladimir you rascal. How is it going?"
"Quite well, thank you. I guess you have met Mr. Romano. He is one of our new owners."
"Yes, I have had the pleasure."
"Good evening Mr.Stenski." I enter the conversation.
"Please call me Vladimir. You are among friends now. No need for formalities. And how is Bobby doing?" He actually tells the man-dog as he scratches him behind the ear. The thing answers by wiggling and turning on its belly, just like a trusting dog would do. Vladimir happily obliges by scratching it on its chest and belly, much to its delight.
As I look at the scene I cannot help staring at the young man. Contrary to its master, Bobby is lean. You actually see well defined abs. He is naked, except for a shear see-through spandex like material that covers an absolutely smooth body. Even his pubic hair must have been waxed or closely shaved. That brings my attention to its member. The body suit has an opening so it is loose. I admire its low hanging balls the size of large nuts and what must be a four inch sausage lipping about as he wiggles.
"Seriously, Vladimir. I don't know why you keep on inviting me to these freak shows." John interrupts the Russian.
"Because you keep coming." He simply replies. "And how is Francesco doing today?"
Silence, I look at Francesco who has even a more downcast stance.
"Francesco, you have been asked a question. Don't make me look bad." I tell him.
"Fine," he adds subdued. "I am fine teacher."
"I am glad you still have your tongue." The Russian simply replies.
"I must apologize. It is the first time Francesco is interacting with people. This is new to him."
"Now, now." The big man interjects, "don't tell me you keep such nice specimen locked up."
"Hardly," I reply with a smile, "but I operate a farm house in southern Italy and Francesco does not really interacts with guests."
"I see, I have a ranch in Texas. Bobby too was shy at the beginning. But he is much better now. I say he will get better with time. Just make sure you give him a good lashing every-once in a while so it knows who is his master and it'll be fine."
"If you will excuse me. I will see to the other guests. Please enjoy your evening."
"For once I think I will." Pudgy face replies.
"Thanks Vladimir." I add as he leaves us behind.
"How many of these gatherings are there?" I ask curious.
"Usually, once a year, later in spring, early summer. And there are more peoples. I guess he organized this one just for you new owners."
"You mean there is more than twenty or so of us." I see about forty people by now, so I figures about twenty owners and twenty slaves.
"Oh yeah! Usually there are about 80 at these events."
"You mean 40 owners and their slaves?" I'm surprised he counts the slaves as well, he must be more decent then I thought.
"Hell no. I mean 80 owners, slaves don't count. Of course there are always some new ones and some that stop showing up."
"And each have a slave?"
"At least. I say, some have more. I have seen one with ten slaves."
"Ten slaves? What did he...she", I adds on second thought seeing that about half the owner are man and half are female, "need with ten slaves?"
"He actually has an harem of seven concubines, much like that one." He points at the one man with the young woman in tow dressed as if ready for a belly dance "and three body guards".
"Three body guards? Why slaves and not just regular people paid for the job?" I ask curious, hopefully my inquiry will not offend my interlocutor, so I add, "just curiosity, no offense meant."
"No offense taken. First, no paid men will be as loyal as a good trained slave that actually depends on you for its life and survival. Second, no paid bodyguard will let you transform them into eunuchs."
"Eunuchs?" I ask bewildered.
"Yes, you know when they cut off your family jewels, nuts. How do you call them?"
"I know what Eunuchs are. What I fail to understand is why you need them as body guards?"
"You should see the concubines. If you don't want to end up with a bastard. The best body guards you can have around your harems are..." he continues the phrase by simply making scissors cutting sigh with his index and middle fingers.
"Ohh, I see. Seems a waste to spend so much money just to chop their jewels."
"Apparently the slaves that fetch the most are young prepubescent boys with good singing voices."
"Umm?" I ask uncomprehending.
"Altos, they can reach the highest notes if they have their balls removed before they reach puberty."
"Jeez." I simply add.
"You know Joe. Now I know it is none of my business, but you seem a nice responsible fellow. You know you can request a drink for your slave. He must be thirsty."
I just realize that I am expected to foresee the needs of my slave, much like my dog. I see Bobby slurping from a bowl on the floor. I point at a waiter and get Francesco a beer.
We keep in light conversation as we look at the other guests as they mix and mingle. Suddenly John addresses me in an altered voice, clearly unhappy.
"You know Joe? Now I am an understanding fellow. But your little boy toy staring is really making Bobby uncomfortable. Would you mind making sure this stops now."
I grab Francesco by his shirt's chest and pull him until his head is lowered in level with mine. In the motion he loses his beer getting my pants wet, but I don't care at the moment.
"Is there a problem, Francesco?" I don't even look at him, but at the crowd in front of us. Some of the bystanders turn toward us in curiosity.
"I... am. Sorry master. Is just that, he is a man but he is treated as a dog."
If before we were a curiosity, Francesco just made us the center of attention.
"May I be damned." Cowboy is really upset now, "Now young man, I tell you, if that does not deserve a good lashing, I don't know what does."
I am speechless, embarrassed, but most of all, scared for Francesco and my life. The inspector's warning resonates loud in my ear.
A man dressed in tight leather pants and two wide straps on his chest carrying on a short leash a lean short boy wearing simply a leather tong comes to the forefront.
"On your knees." I growl as I drag him by his shirt to the ground forcing him on all fours.
"You will stay like this until we are ready to leave, and not another word."
"Ohh come on! Is that punishment?" Says the man in leather. "You should give him in my care for a couple of hours. I will show that little bitch how to treat a real master." Stressing the word real. "Isn't that so pussy?" He tags the line attached to the boy's neck. I see the signs of mistreatments on the boy's skin. Lashings red and fresh that must have been made today, and some scars from some beatings in the past that must have drawn blood and have healed without treatment.
"Yes, master." The boy replies half chocked looking down.
"And I will even let you all watch." He says to all the gathered licking his lips.
"Yeah what about his idea?" Says someone.
"That slave has to be shown. Let the owner in leather do it." Says another.
I look at man in leather, Pussy and decide instantly that I do not trust him with my Francesco. I look at the fat cowboy, he simply states.
"Your boy toy did offend all of us." Ok you are not helping, I tell myself."But most of all me and my little Bobby." He scratches his man-dog under its chin. I see the dog looking at Francesco, thinking I would see hate and maybe some form of resentment for what Francesco said. But instead I see it looking at my slave with interest and lust? I have an idea, so I ask
"John , out of curiosity. Can Bobby mount?"
"Can he? Are you trying to offend my baby as well? What are you insinuating?"
"I think that since you and Bobby were offended, you should be the ones getting retribution. Now, I would not ask you, a master, to lower yourself in delivering a punishment to my slave. But I think Francesco could use a good lesson, and since he seems so fascinated with Bobby..." I let it hang in the air. I am sorry about Francesco, but I figured that all Bobby will do is mount him. I have done that already, so except for his ego nothing else should be broken. The option right now does not look better, the man in leather already licks his lips eager as he pulls on the leash almost chocking his slave as he rubs his hands.
"I often saw masters making their slaves perform for the enjoyment of other guests. I never thought to let Bobby participate." My hope sinks as I see the big man clearly looking at the master in leather. He continues, "But you know what? Bobby was the one hurt the most and I am curious to see what happens."
If my gaydar is not totally out of wack, I think to myself, Bobby will deliver a spectacular performance.
"Francesco, drop your pants and underwear." I simply order him, by this time every person in the room is around us to look at what's going on.
"Master, please, I am sorry." Francesco pleads as the man in leather shakes his head.
"Francesco, which part of drop your fucking pants and underwear did you not understand?" I look at him exasperated. "Your pants are coming down and if I have to do it myself, it will be a lot worst. I promise."
I tell him in such a dry tone that he actually shivers. God, maybe we can save the night, and our skin, after all.
He reaches down with his hands, unbuttons his pants and lowers them to his knees on the floor. Then, slowly reaches for his waist band and lowers his underwear as well, exposing that perfect round butt that I love so much and muscular thighs. Then he goes back on all fours. Voices of approval are heard from the bystanders clearly appreciating the physique of my slave.
Bobby, his tongue out, breathing heavily, looks at Francesco's behind and his master in turn. From its vantage point he must not only see my slave's behind, but also his hanging balls and cock. I almost envy the dog right now.
John with some effort bends forward over his fat belly reaching his slave's head and patting it says.
"Come on Bobby, make me proud. Go smell the target." Slowly pushing the head toward its mark.
Bobby does not need a second invitation and covers the distance between himself and Francesco behind in no time. As he reaches it, he starts by smelling Francesco's crack. After making some howling noises remind me of a dog in heat, he starts licking him, with gusto I might add as the people around accompany the scenes with hoo's and ahh's. How polite I think, to prepare Francesco so that it does not hurt as much.
In the mean time, with further effort, John reaches down between Bobby's legs and starts massaging it. The man-dog member starts to grow, and grows, and grows. By standers add a whole new series of excitement noises as they clearly see the member of the man dog reaching its full size. Some of the more daring onlookers even take their camera out and take pictures and videos of the scene, clearly focusing between the man dog's legs and Francesco's exposed legs.
"You did not tell me, Bobby is a Great Dane." I tell when I see the size of the sausage. Sorry Francesco, it is the only warning I can give you.
John smiles at my joke and adds,
"Yes, quite honestly it was the reason I bought it, to own something spectacular. Bobby is my pride!"
As I am holding Francesco down, I am eye level with Francesco's behind and Bobby's face. Having heard his master, I think I actually saw Bobby's eyes brighten as he licks with even more gusto and vigor.
Francesco, his eyes closed stands there unmoving. I look around the entire room but Vladimir and Albert are nowhere to be seen. The hosts seem to have disappeared, maybe they do not appreciate the humiliation of slaves to this level of degradation.
"Too bad." John's words bring me back to the moment.
"What?" I ask looking at John.
"It would have been more interesting if boy toy was hard as well."
A wave of approval comes from the ones gathered.
"Maybe if you were to massage it." John suggests as I finally spot Vladimir looking on the scene from the back with a critical eye. We must fit in if we are to survive, sorry again Francesco, I have no choice right now, you have to become a possession.
"Ohh," I add as if I just realized, "I will take care of it right away. Could you please remove Bobby temporarily?"
John does as requested as he looks at me questioningly.
"You can go down on your slave, Bobby does not bite. Unless I ask him to." He adds the last phrase with a wink as the spectators smile at his joke.
"I know that Bobby is well behaved, but Francesco may kick a bit and I would not want Bobby to get hurt."
I state as I press the button and my slave starts spasming on the floor. I see the other slaves, including Bobby, clearly shivering at the sight. Everyone in the room is astounded by what I did.
"Good Lord!" Exclaims John, "I just wanted him hard. You didn't need to punish him."
"Yes, I know. But this is so much quicker and I don't even have to make an effort to do it."
Everyone is baffled by my words, not understanding what I mean, yet they say nothing; as there is a kind of unspoken rule not to interfere between the masters and their slaves.
Francesco quickly recovers, sure enough sporting his 20+cm in plain view for all to see in owe as he turns on his back breathing heavily recuperating from the seizures. His chest really shows clearly through the light cotton white fabric of his shirt. When did those two top buttons got undone? Doesn't matter, now the strong pecs are also semi visible where they join at his sternum. Bobby is really salivating now, for lack of a better word. Just like leather man and every single woman in the room I am sure.
"Well, ain't that special, now I know what you meant just now." And after a brief pause. "Good Lord, ready to go at the touch of a button. You got something special going on there boy." As he shakes his head almost in disbelief.
"Francesco, on all four." I tell him, "and when Bobby is finished you can finish yourself." If I could I would cry as I am to subjecting him to such humiliation, but I feel I have no other choice now.
Without a single word, Francesco goes back on all four by my feet. I gently put a hand on his head, it's all the support I can give him right now.
"Let's have Bobby have its prize." I add.
"And what prize is it." John adds with a smile, "let's go Bobby, show everyone what you are capable of."
Without needing further invitation, Bobby goes back on francesco, straddling him dog style. Only, instead of having his arms on his back like a normal dog would, he slips his arms around under Francesco's shirt grabbing and massaging his chest.
The penetration is quick and fast, as is the pumping. That should hurt, but I know that right now everyone of Francesco's nerves is in overdrive. Except for the initial shock, he should not feel the pain too much. Bobby is really taking advantage and rubbing his hands all over Francesco. Good, it should be over soon.
In fact, within five minutes, Bobby squeezes his eyes shut, grabs tight Francesco's chest and pushes deeply with its hips, spasming inside my boy. His face clearly in ecstasy with his eyes shut tight. I am not sure how much of it is part of his normal reaction upon reaching orgasm and how much is for show. Fact is, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that he just had an orgasm inside my slave. The onlookers start clapping in appreciation of the spectacle.
As man-dog is finished, I let go of Francesco's head. He straightens, still on his knees. The slave behind still clutching his chest straightens as well on his knees. Francesco's shirt rises in the motion revealing his narrow midsection and tight abs. He reaches his manhood as Bobby keeps on massaging his chest and starts pumping himself to climax looking straight ahead. Soon he too squirts strong jets forward. Keeping his eyes open from when he went on all four after the shock to when he finishes. I can't help but feel pride in him, even in humiliation his spirit is still strong.
The gathered begin clapping again in approval of the show that was delivered by the two slaves. As the clapping stops, Francesco looks at me emotionless and asks.
"May I get dressed again master?"
"Yes, then you will apologize to John and Bobby for offending them."
Silently he stands. A pop indicates that Bobby was still inside him. Everyone focuses on the man dog kneeling but with its back erect, to see that he is still semi-erect and dripping juices clear proof that the dog did indeed delivered what was asked of it.
Francesco slowly dresses up. He has some issues fitting his semi-hard member in his pants. I look at him amazed, I would have never thought that seeing a man getting dressed could be so erotic. Everyone is mesmerized by the muscles moving under the tight skin. When he is fully dressed he faces John.
"I am sorry master John for offending you and Bobby. Please accept my apology."
"Accepted." Is all John can manage, as he licks his lips. Contrary to the man in leather, John's reaction seems to be due to a dry mouth.
Then Francesco surprises all by bending to Bobby who is still standing on his knees, arms by his side and clearly staring at him. When he is close to its face he adds in a low tone, but clear enough that the first line of bystanders can hear.
"Thank you for helping me." They look each other in the eyes.
After a moment, Bobby stretches his neck and gives Francesco the most tender lick I have ever seen on his cheek. My eyes wet at the strongest show of humanity I have ever seen in my life. Even as slaves, as possessions, these men and women remain humans and will show each other their humanity in whatever means is available to them.
Francesco steps away and goes back at my side looking emotionless straight ahead resembling more a well trained soldier then a slave.
Bobby is back on all four and by his master's side. John pets him on the head and in a tone that can only be described as lovingly and proud, adds
"Good boy, I am proud of you."
Bobby looks back at him and licks his hand in one long slow stride. The gathered clap again and then slowly disperse, the show clearly over.
"I say young man." John speaks all of a sudden eyes wet even if not crying, "If you ever get tired of that boy there," he points Francesco, "let me know and I give you twice what you paid for him."
Francesco reacts instantly at the words and looks at me in fear all stoicism gone in an instant.
"Thanks, but he is not for sale." I simply add with a smile, Francesco clearly exhales at my side, he was clearly holding his breath when he heard John.
"Of course not. In any case, this is my card. In case you change your mind or if you just want to visit us. I think we would like that very much. Don't we Bobby?"
Bobby, happily looks at his master licking his hand and waggling his behind as a happy dog.
"Now visiting you is more likely. I do like you a lot." I respond as I pick his card.
"And here is mine. In case you pass by southern Italy one day."
He looks at it.
"Masseria Bellavista, Ostuni. You own a B&B?"
"Yes on the 14 Ha of olive grove I was talking about. I won't lie to you that I would have to find a way to ... explain Bobby to the other guests. But it would be a pleasure having you all the same."
"Ohh, Bobby and I like our privacy. When we will come, I will give you plenty of notice and book the entire B&B. No need to explain a thing."
The leather guy approaches us.
"You got a nice bitch there." He simply sates. I just stare back.
"How much you want for it?" He looks at Francesco wetting his lips. Francesco looks at the other slave tied by his keck on the short leash. From close, you clearly see the markings on his skin where he has been subjected to different forms of violence and torture. The boy simply looks down. I have so much pity for him.
"Not interested. Francesco is not for sale." I add in a tone harsher than probably called for.
"Come on. Everything has a price. Just name yours." He insists.
"As I said, he is not for sale."
"Bullshit."
"Now, now." John intervenes, "you may be new at this, so I let it slide this time. But we do not talk each other that way. We respect each other decisions regarding our own slaves. He said the slave is not for sale. That is all you need to know. Clear?"
The leather clad man simply leaves pulling his slave behind. For a moment I worry about the kind of torture he will inflict on the boy for the humiliation he received. As if reading my mind, John adds
"I just feel for the poor thing he's dragging behind. They may be our slaves, but as masters we also have the responsibility to care for them."
I look at John, he stares back.
"But I think you realized that already." He continues without waiting for my reply.
"Excuse me," a light feminine voice attracts our attention as we look upon a middle aged woman dressed in a soft cream colored silk dress. Wide sleeves cover the arms that open wider just above the hands before they continue almost to the floor. A lace also made of white silk covers the front of the dress over a small chest. A gold belt ties the dress at the waist, highlighting the woman features. A gold circlet keeps her long dark hair in check. Black straight hair that goes neatly behind her shoulders reaching the middle of her back. Her brown eyes sparkle, the lack of clear wrinkles make her almost ageless.
Behind her, to her right is a girl. Also dressed in silk. But her dress is much simpler and her hair is held in place by a thin gold chain with pearls equally spaced. Her dress has a different cut, meant to hide somewhat wide hips and a voluptuous chest. This would make the girl round in the right spots to make her very sexy but here tamed down to give her a more refined and timeless look.
"May I present myself. I am lady Bella and my lady in waiting Aria." she presents me her hand, which I gently kiss after I stand up. I guess curtesy dictates it. As I kiss it she delivers a slight and gracious curtsy mirrored by her lady in waiting.
"I am Joe," I simply state, "and my... man servant Francesco." Might as well as play the part, besides we did not assume any disguise that may explain what Francesco is to me. "At your service."
"It is so nice to meet such a gentleman," she adds with a polite smile. "My lady in waiting would like to take some fresh air. Maybe your manservant could escort her to the balcony? With your permission of course."
"With pleasure. Francesco, please escort the young lady. Make sure you offer her a drink on the way there, and escort her back to her master when she is ready before you come back to me."
"Yes master." He says, he steps around, looks at her, and starts walking toward the balcony, forcing her to follow in tow.
"Francesco," I call him back, "you are forgetting your manners. Please offer her your arm, then walk with her."
Baffled he looks at me, then her, then realizing he adds.
"Pardon me. Would you please take my arm as we go to the balcony." He tells her and awkwardly stands there arms by his side.
She curtsy, then slips her own arm under his and drags him, for lack of better word, toward the balcony. I just shake my head.
"I say, that needs some working on." We both look at a very amused John. "Name's John Walker, milady." He simply states. Like the whiskey, funny.
"Lady Bella, pleased to meet you."
"Could I offer you a drink, at the bar perhaps." I suggest as I offer her my arm.
"Gladly." She states as she slips her arm under mine.
"If you excuse me briefly." I tell John.
"Be my guest." He replies still amused and we walk toward the bar.
"If I may be so bold." She starts in a low melodic voice, "I have noticed your manservant. He has quite the spirit."
"Thank you milady. But if you pardon my bluntness he is not for sale."
"Oh dear. I wouldn't ask you to part from such a prize."
"Well then, thank you for the compliment. I am quite fond of him."
We reach the bar.
"What may I offer you?"
"Red wine, watered please"
"Of course," I reply remembering the old custom.
"One watered red wine and one cognac straight, please." I tell the waiter. Our drinks are delivered quickly.
"So Lady Bella. I doubt you just wanted to congratulate me on my acquisition. What may I do for you?"
"As I was saying. I was admiring your manservant. He has spirit, he is strong, and if may be so bold also very pleasing to the eye."
"Thank you for the compliments."
"I, and my lady in waiting of course, have noticed him. You see, I have a duty to her, to select her a suitable mate. I can guarantee you that she is still a virgin and I was waiting for the right subject to come before I let her mate."
"And you would like Francesco to mate with her?" I am actually amused.
"Yes," she states naturally, "I would be compensating you for it of course. I believe 10 000 euros plus traveling expenses would be appropriate. Now I know that nowadays these things can be done ... clinically. But I do prefer the more traditional approach. He could spend a week with us at our estate when Aria is most fertile. I would send him right back to you after. Of course, if you are available, you could also join us. I would gladly deepen our knowledge of each other."
* * * * *
After I got Aria a coke we walk toward the balcony. I can't wait to be out of the room and be free in the outside air alone with the girl on my side. The minute we step on the balcony, I forget about the fresh air and turn to the girl excited.
"Number 18, how are you?"
"I am fine." She smiles at me, confirming that she still remembers, "but I am Aria now, we should not refer to ourselves with our old names. We can be in a lot of troubles."
"Yes," I realize, "you look fine, is your master kind to you? Please tell me the true."
"I was very lucky to be bought by Lady Bella. I am treated very well as long as I behave like a lady. Sometimes I hate it. I used to dance all night and party with my family. With my cousins we would sing so loud. Now I have to always be on my best behavior and speak in a certain way. But when I look at the rest of you. I am so sorry for you Francesco." Her eyes are wet when she says that, a tear slides slowly across her cheek.
"Ohh, please. Do not cry for me. Mr. Romano treats me very well." I add as I wipe the tear with my palm gently.
"Did they brainwash you so bad? Look at how he just treated you. It was training all over again, but so much worst. I was crying the whole time. If I could only get my hands on your master for a minute, I would show him." She actually makes a fist to reinforce her statement. "You know, Lady Bella was very impressed by how you behaved. She is negotiating with your master. She is very rich, I am sure she is going to buy you!" By the time she finishes her eyes sparkle and she smiles.
"No, she can't." I am actually surprised at how scared I am at possibly leaving my master. She just stares at me incredulous, "I know it sounds crazy. But my master is actually very good to me. It is hard to explain, but if things go well, you may actually be free soon and you can dance again all night." I finish excitedly.
"I think you are daydreaming. What just happened to you, that is our reality. Now decide, would you rather live like a display sex toy, or be a manservant to Lady Bella?"
As if we actually could make such decisions. However, I keep that thought to myself, and just reply.
"It is not like that, I assure you."
"If you say so, I believe you." She seems unconvinced but resigned.
"Have you seen no. 11?" I change argument.
"Poor him, he has markings all over his body. If I could I would kill his master." She says it with so emphasis that I believe she would actually kill him.
"You have always been the strong one." I tell her both hands in mine.
"Oh, Francesco, is it?"
Yes I acknowledge with my head. "I love my name when it's you that says it." I blurt out. "That sounds so lame." I add right away.
"No, it was lovely." She looks at me, I get closer slowly, inching our faces and lips nearer just like master did with me a few times.
"We should get back now." She says before I could get close enough.
"No, can't we just..." I don't want to go, not when I was so close.
"We have to go, it would not be proper for me to spend so much time alone with you." Then after a brief pause she adds. "Think about it, if Lady Bella would buy you, we could be together every day. You would not be treated like a prize stallion to fuck on demand."
She turns toward the room and offers me her arm. Reluctantly, I take it and walking as slowly as I possibly can I bring her to her master. As we go, I try to inhale her flowery scent and steal looks of her as much as possible. By the time we reach her master, I really do wish master would sell me to Lady Bella.
* * * *
"Francesco is my manservant, not a prize stallion to fuck on demand" My words are spoken more out of jealousy then actual indignation at the idea. Truth is that I know that Francesco may actually enjoy it way more then he enjoys being with me and that I find unacceptable. Besides, tonight was necessary to save our skin, but Francesco is mine, and the only one he should mate with, is me. Thinking about tonight and the actual part I have to play, in a much more controlled manner I continue after taking a deep breath. "Let me think about it and I will get back to you."
"Good, here is my card."
"Thank you. If you would excuse me." I add as I curtsy.
"Of course." She simply states.
I walk right back to John, as I see Francesco carrying back Aria ever so slowly.
As I reach John, he just tells amused.
"So boy, three offers in less then an hour." I look at him uncomprehending.
"I take it that Lady Bella wanted to buy your boy as well."
"No, just make him mount his lady in waiting," I answer irritated.
"What?" He starts laughing uncontrollably. "I hope she offered a good compensation for the trouble."
"10 000." I simply state.
"For his sperm?"
"No she prefers the more traditional approach."
"I had to pay twice as much."
I look at him baffled.
"You paid 20 000 for a slave to..."
"A slave, no a stallion. I raise racing horses. I paid 20 000 to have a stallion mount my mare. I too, prefer the traditional approach. You should ask 10 000 at mounting and 10 000 at confirmed pregnancy." He still smiles. "I mean think about it. It would be a waste to have such a prize and not make it pass his gene."
"I think I have had enough of this. I think I am going. Have you seen Vladimir? It would be impolite to go without saying good bye." I spot him and we make eye contact. He comes toward us, just as Francesco reaches us as well.
"Vladimir, I must thank you for the hospitality, but it is time for us to part."
"What? So soon?"
"I am afraid our new owner has been attracting too much attention." John interjects still amused, "about his slave, and he is not used to it."
"You do have a unique possession," Vladimir tells me. "You will get used to it. Besides they can only offer to buy what you have. Nobody will try anything stupid, they will regret it. We value too much our customers."
I am not sure I understand what Vladimir is getting at, but I am not in the mood right now to find out. Besides, the plan was to come say hello and go as soon as possible without attracting attention. The latter was already a major screw up, better go before we make more of a mess.
"Thank you for the evening and reassuring words. But I do really have to go. Please let me know next time you organize an event." That should do it.
"Of course, have a good evening and a safe trip back."

* * * * *

As John and Vladimir are left alone looking at the retrieving Mr. Romano with Francesco in tow, John speaks.
"Finally, someone worth meeting at these events. If he shows up next time, count me in."
"Yes, I too have come to appreciate the uniqueness of our friend."
"I think I will take him upon his offer and visit him in Italy."
As if he just realizes something, Vladimir responds.
"Florence, of course. How could I forget! Excuse me John, I have something urgent to attend to."
Before John can utter a response, the Russian has left the room.