Shopping

For the tenth time my eyes open. Finally I see light coming from the curtain. It means it must be daylight. Good, I don't think I could go back to sleep. I turn around and I see him. Master is sleeping still. Good, better like that. I have to go to the bathroom, should I get up? What if master is not happy and he will punish me again? Maybe he will touch me again if he punishes me, I could not take that. Maybe if I just stay here and be a good slave he will not touch me again. Paw... no stop that, he is no more, I am Francesco now, he is gone. Don't give the master more excuses to treat you like that again.
Who am I kidding I remember the look last night, he wasn't angry, he was hungry, it was lust. He will do it again, he will treat you like his personal amusement toy, and why not, you are his slave. But there is more to him than that. I remember clearly his promise, he said that it will not happen again. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. Maybe he is not going to hurt me again. In any case I am better behave like the best slave around, just like teacher showed me since running is not an option; they showed us how the ones that run away die. He stirs, he is waking up, pretend you are sleeping, close your eyes.
Movement, is he approaching? Oh yes he is. Ohh God what should I do? Keep your eyes closed, pretend you are sleeping, don't move. I feel heat, is it his hand close to my face? Stop panicking, relax is moving away. He got off the bed. Bathroom door closes, open eyes, just a tad to make sure. Yes, I am alone for now, he is in the bathroom. He is peeing, not the sound, makes me want to pee more. Water running, ehhh makes it worst, my bladder is going to explode. Door, he is coming back, close eyes.
"Francesco." He sounds calm, that is a good sign.
"Francesco, wake up. We have a lot to do today." Eyes shut, don't move.
A hand on my face, jump!
He looks at me bewildered, and with good reason. In a jump I managed to go from a sleeping position to sitting in the middle of the bed.
"At least you are awake!" Is he amused? "Took you a long time." Oh shit he is going to punish me.
"I am sorry master, it will not happen again." I add instantly in panic. He stares, his lips part but there is no word. Maybe he is mad at me. "Please don't punish me." I beg.
"What, no ... I am not punishing you." He just stares, please say something. I look at the table, the watch is still there, maybe I jump for it, no, it would be a bad idea.
"Stop, Francesco. I will not punish you!" He comes to the other side of the bed, I shift to the opposite side. Oh, he is going for his clothes.
"Are you hungry? I am famished. If you get dressed we will have breakfast and then we need to get you some things."
"Some things?"
"Yes, if I am not mistaken all you have is what you wore yesterday. So you will need some more clothes, at least."
I look at myself, I am naked and all I have is discarded all over the room.
"Can I go to the bathroom first?"
"Yes, and let's make this the first rule between us. Please stop asking permission to go to the bathroom, otherwise I will get mad. If you need to go, just go! Clear?"
"Yes master." I add on my way to the bathroom.

"What do you think of these pants and shirt?"
Master looks at me expectantly. I look at myself in the mirror. The pants and shirt fit nicely highlighting my chest and shoulders. The pants also fit nicely on all the right spots. After a copious breakfast at the Radisson where we are staying we went on the nearby Oxford Street for shopping. During breakfast, master touched my shoulder and winked at me sending shivers down my spine. Was that a hint of what will happen later tonight? We visited many stores from the expensive Armani jeans to the hip Top Man. Master made my try different things. But we have not bought anything, I can't get excited, I worry about what will happen later when we are alone, and now in the early afternoon I am getting more and more nervous. I shrug my shoulders.
"It was worth a shot." Master is clearly disappointed. "Don't worry, we will find something that you will like. Go change, I will wait for you." He says with a smile.
I go to the changing cabin to change back, from the cabin next to me two guys come out, they are clearly together from the way they talk to each other. I look toward master. He sees them, they must have smiled at him, he smiles back. So he knows that they were together in the same cabin, now he will probably want to come in the cabin with me. But he does not move in my direction. He notices me staring at him. He smiles a good natured smile and points to my cabin, but makes no attempt at coming. Maybe I am getting this all wrong, he does respect me. I go change. We walk outside, master gave me one of his jackets that is a bit too big for me. Even if I am taller, I have a smaller waist.
"You know what," he adds cheerful, I promised you pajamas, and we still have not gotten them. This should be the right store for it. I look up and read Primark. We get in, is chaos. People everywhere with bags full of stuff, some even buy luggage to fill with what they bought. We manage to get to the underwear section. He takes a set of pajamas.
"Here, it should fit you good." He takes two sets. I look at him questioningly.
"One for you and one for me. I usually don't wear them, but I guess you will feel better if I do. Since we are here, let's get you some underwear as well." He starts toward the racks with the undergarments. He does respect me! I go by his side and just say.
"Thank you." I would like to say more, like just not thanks for the gift, like thanks for wanting me to feel more comfortable, like just caring about what I feel, it has been a long time, actually since I was taken, that  anybody actually cares about how I feel. But I cannot speak further the words will not come up.
He looks at me again with his warm smile, then adds.
"Good you can talk. I thought I had to give up on hearing your voice again. That would have been bad, you have a nice voice."
I just stare at him uncomprehending.
"Forget it, nobody seems to understand my humor these days." Then he adds, "you are welcome. Here these should fit." He hands me some nice boxer shorts. "I prefer to wear boxers, but if you prefer briefs, we can get you briefs."
"No, boxers are good." Then on second thought I add, "I prefer them as well." That is true. This is the first time I was able to tell master something true about myself and it feels great. Maybe he is not so bad after all, I think to myself. We start walking to the cash when we pass some nice t-shirts. I stop, pick one up and look at it.
"You like those?" Comes the master's voice from just up ahead.
"They are nice." I add careful, I am still unsure if I am allowed to be this bold. Maybe he prefers me in a shirt.
He picks one up, looks at it. Then adds
"You should be a medium, but I think you would look great in a small. Take both and try them. See which one you like."
On the way to the dressing room we get some jeans, and master insists I try on some pants and shirts as well.

* * * * *

What happened in Primark is beyond me. I took him to some nice stores, even young stores like Top Shop and he does not seem to care, and here he has a cheap jeans and t-shirt and he has a smile on his face From ear to ear. I can't stop smiling at him. How can it be possible that the simple fact of seeing him smile makes me happy. He wears the t-shirt he picked. The small size does fit him better.
"So what do you think?" I ask him. The small is just a tad small on the shoulder, but really enhances his chest and arms.
"I think I like this better, is a bit tight but it fits nicer."
"I knew it." I answer smugly, "Great let's get it."
By the time we finish I actually buy a small luggage to carry everything we bought and he should have enough  to wear for the next few days if not weeks. As we get out of the store I am actually happy. Francesco still hardly say a word but at least now I can carry a rudimentary conversation getting more then just a yes or no. That is when my phone beeps. I look at it, a message from De Laurentis.
"We will pick him up when you land in Rome on your way back home. Keep quiet, we are still not sure if they are totally off you, so be very careful."
"Rome, already." I tell myself. "And I actually thought this day was turning out alright."
"Sorry master, I did not understand what you wanted."
"Nothing Francesco I was just talking to myself." I hear the alteration in my voice. Calm down Joe, the kid has nothing to do with it.