"Action" in the middle of the night

Hi sorry for the late update, busy with work at Masseria Bellavista in the summer, and the car accident I had was not helping either. Anyway, back with another chapter. Picture on top is Frank, Gabriel Garko (an Italian actor). This is the full version if this chapter, rated M, and is meant as a complementary reading to the Main book PG rated "Between Master and Slave" also on Wattpad and rated PG. Is to read the book there and switch to this one only if you want the unedited version of some more explicit chapters. Enough said, you have waited long enough so here it comes.

# # # # #

My heart must be beating at about 200 beats a minute. Rose, the African American nurse, is beside me. She is smiling warmly. My hand is on the door nob, but I cannot push it down to open it.
"Are you going to open the damn thing or are you just going to stare at it?"
I shift my stare from the nob to her. After a few seconds she adds waving her head left and right and her index pointing at me.
"Don't you go aroun lookin at me like your mama don't feed you. I ain't no biscuit."
I start laughing uncontrollably.
"That's better. Now open that door before I die of old age. And no long faces. No one wants to wake up if they're surrounded by asses. And you want that sweet thing in there to wake up soon. Mm mm mm."
With a goofy smile on my lips I open the door. Nothing however could prepare me for what I see. Frank is on the bed, eyes closed. Machines are attached to him controlling all his vital signs. If it wasn't for the machines Frank could be dead and no one would know the difference.
"Frank." I whisper. "What happened to you?"
I approach him shacking. A chair is by his bed already. I sit, my legs will not hold me up.
"Frank, my love. Please answer me." I add shacking. I notice his hand laying along his body. I take it into mine and hold on firmly. I lower my head to it and kiss it. Sometime I started crying and I see my tears on the back of his pulse.
"Frank, please wake up. I can't go on without you."
@@@@@
I feel movement beside me and I wake up. It is still the middle of the night. Master is restless.
"Frank, no  please." He is in such pain I must do something.
"Master," I whisper while gently touching is arm, "you are having a nightmare. Please wake up."
Startled, he takes a deep breath.
"Master are you ok?"  I am worried. Lately he has been dreaming a lot about this Frank.
"Yes" He manages clearly shaken. He starts to cry. My heart is sick, I do not know who this Frank is, but he clearly has had a big effect on master. Master will not talk about him, but I guess he must have been a past lover.  I get closer to him. He hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder. I wish so much I could do something for him. I begin to rub his back. This seems to calm him down somewhat, so I keep doing it. Out of the blue I just spurt out.
"Please master, I care so much about you. Is there anything I can do?"
He calms down further. He inhales deeply. As he exhales slowly, his breath tingles my neck but I do not move for fear of startling him and him becoming nervous again. He starts to kiss the soft spot where my neck joins to the shoulder. I keep massaging his back, I do not want to stop his recovery from his bad dream. As a mater of fact, acting on its own, my head tilts on the side, giving master easier access to the spot he is kissing. Master takes advantage of this and begins kissing with more enthusiasm, his hand slipping gently under the t-shirt of my pajamas and massaging along my side and pec. Maybe I am tired and still half sleepy, but what master is doing feels quite relaxing. His kissing slowly shifts from my neck to my chin. Yet, strangely, I do not move, actually that is false. I realize that my face turned so that I am facing toward him making it easier for him to kiss my chin. He moves to my lips, which conveniently just part slightly on their own, as if I have no saying in the matter, so that he has easier access. And so I taste him. I taste his tongue for the first time. I always thought he would assault me, but actually his tongue slips in and out slowly as if he is asking permission to enter my mouth. Every time his tongue slips in, it goes deeper, exploring further. Eventually, it goes in to stay and I feel him exploring everything within. I taste him twirling around my own tongue. Once again I am surprised at how come I am not disgusted by it. It is all surreal. On one side I still feel  wrong about what is going on, mainly because I am not attracted to master that way. On the other, I feel so at ease with him and so relaxed that I do not want it to stop. Therefore, I keep on massaging his back with one hand, while the other is by my side unmoving. Master, on the contrary is doing plenty, and now he placed himself so that his manhood, now hard, is pressing against my crotch. His hips begin to move which end up massaging my own member. His other hand squeezes under me on my butt massaging it. All this stimulation soon has its effect, and my own manhood begins to respond. I feel it swelling and growing. I guess master must have felt it too since the hand moves from my butt to my member, placing it along my stomach so that it can grow without restraint and massaging it stimulating it further. Soon it grows to its full size poking outside of the waist band of my pajamas.
Once again I wonder about what is going on, once again I wonder on what I should do? Should I try to stop him? Should I join him, take a more active part? Truth is that I feel so good right now, I feel so relaxed that I do not want it to stop. So I keep on doing what I have been doing all along. Master, however, decided otherwise. Much to my disappointment, he stops massaging between my legs and  and his hand seeks my free hand by my side.  He covers it with his own and guides it inside his pants, where his own hard manhood awaits. Understanding what he is looking for, the minute I am in contact with him, I begin stroking it in slow movements going from the base all the way to the tip and back down. He may not be as big as me, but he is quite long and larger. I hope he will be very gentle next time he will put in me, I shiver slightly at the thought. He stops momentarily, probably analyzing my shiver. But I do not want this to stop now. So I keep on doing what I was. With one hand massaging his back, and the other his manhood. The smooth shaft feels warm and sleek in my hand. He relaxes and continues doing what he was. Massaging my side and pec with one hand, even pinching my nipple from time to time sanding waves of pleasure mixed with pain and caressing the side of my face with the hand that was on my butt. Meanwhile, the slow paced thrusts of his hip against my own hard member, resume sending waves of pleasure when he brushes against the mushroom bulb exposed from my pants. All this is accompanied by the slowly yet passionate kissing of my lips and mouth.
While stroking him I notice that he is slippery with the juices that precede the orgasm. I decide to do something I enjoy doing to myself when I am that wet, and so I stretch the skin as far as back as it will go exposing the bulb completely. Holding the skin back with my pinky I place the base of the bulb where it meets with the shaft between my index and middle fingers like in between scissors. Then I start moving my fingers back and forward rubbing the underside of the bulb gently. Through our locked lips he moans louder and louder as I do that. His hips begin to loose the controlled thrusts he was doing before for more spastic and violent ones. This makes it harder for me to do what I am doing , but stubbornly I keep doing it and follow his movements as best as I can. Soon with a muffled cry, his hips press hard into me making me almost loose my grip and he comes. I feel the juices pouring out of the tip with force. Each time he squirts he presses deeper into me squeezing me into the mattress. My tummy feels wet. I am sure that, if he was not pressed so hard into me, I would probably have his juices on my face.
When he is done, his breath is rugged and he is totally spent. However, I am excited. I am hard. I am horny as hell. I need release now! So I squeeze with some effort from under him, just enough so that my hips are free and I begin pumping myself with the same hand that finished him. My hand is wet with his juices and they act as a very good lubricant so that my hand slides up and down my shaft easy. It is not long before I too climax. I ejaculate so strongly that my own juices land on his back hitting the hand that has been massaging his back and that is now resting by his neck. Once I am finished, my own breath is rugged. I feel almost sedated in the aftermath of the orgasm. I am surprised, I knew that sooner or later I would have had to give myself to master, and I imagined it many times, but it was never like this.
Eventually master breaks the silence.
"I am So sorry Francesco."
"What," those are not the words I would have expected him to say, "what do you mean by sorry?" I ask baffled.
"I am apologizing for having taken advantage of you, again. Even with the discussion we had a few nights ago, I still should have not taken advantage of you. I..."
"Please master," I stop him before he continues, "it is alright. I am ok with it."
"No you were not. You din't even move. You just let me take advantage of you. Even if you didn't oppose to what I was doing, it does not mean you agreed with it."
"Please master, do not say that. The only reason I did not move was because I was not sure of what to do. I mean, I even had to come I was so worked up by the time you finished. And it felt very good." I stress as an afterthought.
He stays silent for a bit. In the dark I am not sure what he is doing, my guess is, he is trying to figure out what to say next. Eventually he replies.
"Fine, this time it was about me, and I thank you since I really needed it. Next time, I will make sure it will be all about you. I will make you enjoy it the way you deserve."
He slowly removes himself from me and shifts back to his side of the bed. Soon he falls back asleep. I, on the other hand, am excited already about the next time. If this was so intense but it was just a prelude of what is to come I am really in for a trip and I can hardly wait. I will have to convince master that the time will be soon, after all I am a teenager with raging hormones going at full blast.
@@@@@
The Russian is laying on the cushion at the back of the yacht. The boat is anchored in a shallow area of the Caribbean Sea. Sipping his tequila sunrise Vladimir is mesmerized by the turquoise water as flat as a mirror. The smell of the sea carried by the light breeze, the sun heating his skin entices him to take a swim. While he debates on it, the cell rings. He looks at it.
"What does he wants now?" He tells himself as he picks the phone. "Yes?" He replies annoyed.
"Hi, Mr. Stenski, Dis is M. Rigault "
"Yes I know, what's going on?"
"Something strange, the police was looking for some files this morning."
"Ok?" Vladimir replies half annoyed while still eyeing the water and regretting not having jumped sooner. He would have missed the call.
"They requested files with certain characteristics."
"Yes, get to the point Rigault." He really dislikes the fat fonctionnaire.
"The characteristics they were looking for match the characteristics we use to create the passports of your ... friends."
"I hope you did not give them the names we created" Vladimir wonders if the French could actually be that stupid. He would be incriminating himself.
"Of course not. But I don't like it a bit.  You said I was totally safe and here I have to receive the police in my office. That is not part of the agreement."  He is clearly upset.
"Calm down Rigault, I m sure it is just a coincidence. We use the same method to create identities as the secret service when they have to make false identities for their operatives or people in protective custody. I am sure it has to do with that. It is just a coincidence nothing more."
"Fine, but if it happens again our deal is off." He hangs up.
"Edgy," he adds to himself while thinking about the conversation he just had and tapping lightly the phone on his lower lip.
"I might have convinced you it is a coincidence but I don't believe in coincidences." He tells himself, then louder he adds. "Albert, come here." Any ideas of taking a swim in the clear waters is now gone.
"Yes master."
"Get me the list of the buyers from the last two, not make it the last three auctions we did. And bring me my computer." Then to himself he adds. "Better make sure all the slaves are accounted for and are where they are supposed to be."
The bodyguard comes with his computer. "Is everything alright?"
"Yes, and get me the numbers of the officers that help us making passports in all the European countries. Let's see where else have similar requests come up"

# # # # #
That is it for today. Hope you enjoyed it. By the way, if you are curious about the technique that Francesco used on Master, and want to experiment, make sure there is plenty of lubricant, i.e. wet, the area is very sensitive and can easily get red, hurt. And that is not fun. Remember to vote if you like the story and comments are always appreciated.