Author's Note

Hi, when I started this book a couple of years back, it was supposed to be a short story, like my first story, Wings Air Down, also on Wattpad, if you are interested. However, I saw the potential of the story and it grew and grew and grew.
Now I am determined to finish it, so thank you for your patience throughout the years, literally, and thanks for following me.
Also note that, in order for the story to have full character, I needed to create some sexually explicit material. Now, I also wanted this story to be PG rated. After trying a couple of things, I decided the best is to create two complete stories, one PG rated with the explicit material removed, hopefully it will still make sense, and one integral which is rated M. Depending on your age and preferences feel free to read either version of the book, as this short story is pretty much a full size book.
If this is your first time reading this story, please note that this is among other things a LGBTQ story, that is it will describe relations and love between people of the same sex. So if such material offends you please don't read.

Also this story belongs to me the author and it cannot be reproduced in part or entirety without my written consent. All characters are fictional and all resemblance with actual people or events is purely coincidental.

The cover picture is from the Internet, unfortunately I could not track down the owner of the picture so I could not get written consent to use it. I will change it upon request if the owner asks for it.

Thanks again for your support and continued interest in this story, remember to comment and vote as such gives me a chance to know if what I am doing is good, bad or indifferent.