Training

"Number 16, your name is number 16." Now he only speaks English to me, he decided I have to learn the stupid language since my master will probably speak it. He has an annoyed look. I feel awkward as he stares at me from head to toe. Today I am allowed only to wear white briefs for my lesson, so I feel even more vulnerable. I look down at my bare chest. I am naturally hairless, so I can clearly see the goosebumps that formed on my abdomen. I wonder if he can see them as well. I hate feeling so powerless.
"I will not repeat it again! Or should I start pressing on the button for you to remember that?" He fingers the little button on his wrist watch that will send a shock down my spine. The bastards have put something in me that sends a shock whenever He presses that damn button.
"No! Please," I beg, "that will not be necessary. Number 16, that will be fine. My name is Number 16."
"Good," he answers with a benign smile on his face. "I will not zap you this time. But I will not admit any further transgressions. You are better remember your name in future."
"Yes, I will."
"Teacher." He adds still annoyed. Then he spells every word slowly and clearly.
"Yes I will, teacher." Really stressing the teacher.
"Yes I will, teacher" I repeat half heartedly.
"Ok, that will do for now."
"Why Number 16?" I add discouraged, mostly to myself. Not that it matters at this point.
I see the instant look of disapproval on the teacher's face as he goes straight for the button.
"I'm sorry." I almost squeal out, hands stretched in front. As if I could stop the action. "I did not mean it as disrespectful. You don't have to use that. I was just curious."
He actually stops. That is a first, usually when he goes for it I'm done for. Once again he looks at me. Once again, I am embarrassed by my nakedness and his look on my exposed body. I concentrate on my defined abs so that I don't have to look at his face as he stares me down. I am proud of them, I had worked hard to get them, and my chest, and the rest of my body. Almost every day at the gym since that day when I was 14 and I got beaten up. I still remember that fight I got in to help that stupid kid in my class that they were calling a fag. As a result, I still wear the light scar from almost the tip of my right eye to the front of my jaw. Since I started working out no one else has tried to fight with me. A simple look at my chest and arms, they are apparent even when I am dressed since I usually wear tight fitted clothes, and nobody will even try. Until now!
"I will let it pass," the teacher brings me out of my thoughts. "But remember that curiosity killed the cat." He pauses for the meaning to sink in.
"I will remember that," then on second thought I add, "teacher." As I look at him.
I think that if I want to have any chance to get out of here, I am better make him believe that I am complacent.
"Regardless, I will tell you where your name comes from. It is simply your room number. Your name will be given to you by your Master when you will be sold. So right now we just need a temporary designation to address you. Your room number is convenient." As a second thought he simply adds with a dismissive hand sign. "Anymore then that is not worth the effort."
So that is it. I am just being trained to be a good slave. I am no more then a possession. I look at that damn button on his watch, and they have the means to enforce that. A tear slowly falls from my right eye as I look down. I don't try to wipe it. I will not give him the pleasure to let him think that he can get to me. Yet I am overwhelmed by what he told me.
"Good," he adds satisfied, "I think you will do fine. That will be all for today." He stands. He is about to leave. He stop, turns around, and add.
"Just in case you have any doubts about what your future will look like. Your very existence will be controlled by your master to do as he pleases, just because he can." And he presses the button. I'm on the floor spasming. As my seizure finishes I can slowly recover. But I don't want to get up yet. One of the painful consequences of the zapping is that I get hard. In the past, I was able to hide the fact. But now, wearing only briefs, he will surely notice. I will not give him the pleasure to know how I am affected by the zapping.
"Come on, number 16. Get up, I don't have all day." He says annoyed.
He starts approaching. I decide to get up. God knows what he will do to me if I don't do as he asks. I slowly stand facing away from him. The briefs will not cover my member.
"Turn around. I have to tell you something else."
I try to hide my erection by lining it on the left following the briefs seams along the waist band. The briefs tent revealing my member from above and below. But it still fits behind the fabric from looking straight on. It is the best I can do right now. So I slowly turn around to face the teacher.
As soon as he sees me, he stares directly at my briefs and what they so miserably conceal.
"Oh my, oh my..." He adds amused. "I will say that with the many slaves I trained to date, I have never seen this side effect. Does it do that all the time you get punished?"
I just stare down, embarrassed. He draws his own conclusions.
"Amazing, if your master will buy you for sex, he or she will be very lucky." He smiles devilishly. "Don't forget to charge, I would hate to lose you now that I have discovered this fun attribute." And with that he turns and leaves.
Alone I go to the night table take the mini usb plug and plug it in the orifice inside my ear. That is the ultimate humiliation I have to suffer. The device that they placed inside me has to be charged. I have to charge it. If I don't, before it drains completely of power, it will ignite inside me and kill me. Somehow I believe it. Yet in my despair, it is still comforting to know that I still have one thing I can control. I can decide to die by simply not charging the device. I lay on the bed, I look at my hard on. I could take care of it. But decide to let it subside by itself, even if it is almost painful how stiff it is. My luck, I am the only one with the side effect, as he put it. I close my eyes, I replay that last day of my freedom.

I had just finished my classes for the day. My spirit was soaring, it was a warm day at the end of March. Outside school I noticed the girl looking directly at me. Blond, tall, she must have been 18. I was still in my shy phase, so I looked elsewhere. She came toward me.
"Hi," she smiles. What a beautiful face, my heart beats fast.
"H..hi" I try to stand straight to impress her. She smiles.
"I've noticed you before."
"I, strange, I ... Haven't seen, I mean you know ... Noticed you." What a looser, you don't say that. My friend looks at me from the distance and laughs.
"I'm in my senior year. So we don't have the same classes. You are cute though."
"Ohh yeah..."
"My name is Lena."
"I'm Pawel. I mean my name ... Is ... Pawel. If you ...wanted to know"
"I know that already." She laughs. She has a beautiful laugh. "There is this party tonight, and I have no one to go with. Will you come with me?"
I can't believe my lucky star. The hot girl just asked me out.
"Oh yeah, of course I will take you."
"Where can I pick you up? I will drive there."
"There is this cafe on Bracka..."
"That is in the center of Kraków. It could be a mess. Could we meet outside? There is a Radisson hotel just outside the old town, not far from Bracka. Do you know of it?"
"Yes, yes of course."
"Good see you there at 10?"
"Cool."
She pecks me on the lips. "Please be by yourself, like this is easier if we want to leave the party to be alone a bit." She winks at me.
"Of course, 10 at the Radisson. Alone. Cool." She kisses me again and leaves.
All afternoon I bragged about my date with my friend.
At 9:45 I am at the hotel entrance, my best jeans, tight shirt and jacket. I'm a nervous wreck. Maybe my last day as a virgin. I check my breath again and pop a chewing gum. Just to be on the safe side. At 10 she shows up.
"Are you ready?" She asks me. She wears a long tight fitting black dress. High heels shoes. A small jacket made of pink furs. She stands taller then my 1.75m. Her blond hairs are loose cascading in big swirls to her shoulders and her breasts. I look like a kid next to her. I lick my lips, my mouth is dry all of a sudden. I am about to tell her that it was all a mistake. She kisses me lightly on my lips. She takes my hand lightly.
"Shall we go," she adds in a melodic voice. She does not wait for my answer as she pulls me away A taxi cab is waiting not far. We get in the back seat.
As we drive, she takes a small bottle from her purse. She drinks. She passes it to me. I drink. It is strong, I cough. She laughs. An angelic sound. I drink again. She caresses my face, gives me another kiss on my lips.
"Have another drink". I do even if I don't think it is a good idea. I don't want her to think I am not cool or worst, a looser. I am not sure where we are going.
"We are here." I see a door through the car window. I cannot focus.
I wake in this room, my prison, my training.