Special Delivery

"Ohh look at me, I am so cool strutting my new shoes, singing Dancing In The Rain in the middle of New York's Central Park. On a snowy day on top of that". He laughs again, I love to see him laugh. It is almost worth the pain I am feeling on my ass.
"Francis Anderson, it is not funny to make fun of your boyfriend. Said boyfriend can become quite cross with you and make you pay for it dearly."
"Hey you know I don't like to be called that way. I prefer Frank. Besides, it is only right for me to have a little fun after I am obliged to drive your sorry ass, literally I may add, around town because of your stupidity."
"Oh great I am stupid now, man you are digging yourself deeper, revenge will be sweet." My fist in the air I melodramatically act the infuriated part. He laughs more.
"Ohhh I am trembling of fear, what will the great Joe do with his pained ass, limp on me to death?"
"I DO give rain checks, remember that revenge is sweeter when served unexpected." I try my most menacing tone. Just as we hit a pothole and banging my rear against the car seat makes me yelp once again. Frank laughs again. Damn pothole, I just don't like Broadway between 14th and Houston. The area is run down, street sellers keep it lively during the day, but at night when they are gone the place seem abandoned and dark.
"Sorry," my boyfriend adds apologetic, "but don't worry, we are almost home and we will put some ice on your behind, I will take good care of your sorry ass" he winks at me.
"I am sure you would." I add with a wink back.
We pass Houston entering officially SoHo. I am always relieved when we make the cross, Broadway changes drastically, SoHo is such a nice area, that is where we have been living for five years now.
"Look Uniqlo has a sale" I say as we cross the store.
"Cool," Frank replies, "just in time, I need shirts."
"Yeah, I love their shirts"
"Too bad they don't fit you."
"What do you mean, they don't fit?"
"You have been gaining weight, love."
Shit it must be true. He only calls me love when he says something that he knows can upset me.
"I guess I should start going back to the gym. I used to go to the gym three times a week. But I get so tired after work. Geez that sounds so lame."
"No, it is true, I noticed. You should work less, you do too much."
We reach Broome Street, good finally almost home, my ass is really hurting by now, can't wait to put ice on it. He puts the flasher to turn right while he slows down, he is such a nanny when he drives, I think while smiling.
"Ohh shit..." Is all I can manage before the truck skidding on the black ice hits us, catching the driver door full blast and jamming us against the building. Then the pain in my head and then all is black.
. . . . .
I literally jump out of my seat when I hear the knock at the door. Today I have been a nervous wreck. I barely slept last night dreaming of Frank, and today I could do nothing but thinking of the boy that they will deliver. At least I received a message from home. There was a problem with the windows that kept my mind busy for a while. Now watching TV has been my only pastime. My stomach flutters as when I was a teenager on a first date, I thought I was more mature than that. I guess I was wrong. I look at my phone, 6pm. Right on time.
"Yes?" I try to sound casual, even if I am bursting of excitement.
"Hello, It's Vladimir and Francesco." He sounds very chirpy, as if he is an old friend rather then a new acquaintance. Fine if that is the game you wish to play. I open the door.
"Please come in." I answer with a smile as I open my hotel room door. As they enter I look at the boy, my heart skips a beat. He must be slightly taller then me, but with his cast down eyes and the shoulder slightly hunched he actually looks shorter. But what has me gawking is his chest. Even slouching I can see the wideness of it, the slim waist,  wrapped in a tight fitting white shirt with the top buttons loose to the middle of his sternum showing beautiful flawless smooth skin and part of the wide pecs. He has dark blond hairs, and I remember blue eyes. Later I will have a closer look. Much closer look, the way my pants are feeling tighter already.
"Nice room!" Vladimir adds from inside taking me out of my reverie.
"Yeah," I add closing the door behind them. "I took a superior room this time. Just a place to sleep really." Ok stop with the babbling he was just being polite, he must be used to grand suites based on what I saw at the Casino.
"Francesco, this is master. His name is Mr Joseph Romano. You may only use his name when he allows you to, to you he is Master. Clear?"
"Yes Teacher." He answers in a downcast voice looking downward.
"Good. Well, what are you waiting for are you not going to salute your master?"
The boy turns to face me, and looking slightly upward focusing somewhere below my neck, he adds.
"Good evening Master. I am pleased to meet you." From the tone and acting I doubt pleased would be the term I would have used. But I let it slide as I answer.
"Good evening Francesco." I would like to tell him that he call me simply Joe. But remember the warning I received last night. So I simply add, "pleased to meet you."
"But where are my manners," I add remembering I bought a bottle of champagne for the occasion. "I have a bottle of Veuve Clicot waiting in the fridge. May I offer you a glass."
"I'd love to," Vladimir replies without loosing a beat. I am about to go to the fridge, when Vladimir just adds, "If I may give some directions to your slave." He adds with a charming smile.
Yes I do have a slave now. Let's see how I am supposed to do this.
"Be my guest."
"Francesco, get us two glasses and the bottle in the fridge."
That was easy, just like that. Louder I add,
"Since that is taken care of, let's seat down."
I sit on one of the chairs next to a small table, Vladimir takes the other.
"Before we continue, here are the appendages for your slave."
He opens a small black case on the table. Inside the case is padded with cut-out shapes for the different items it contains. My guest continues removing each item and placing it on the table.
"This is the Pad with the controlling software." He starts the app, inserts a code, then goes to settings. While he is busy I steal a glance at my slave. He is busy looking for the glasses facing away from us. He has wide shoulders matching his chest, with a beautiful V line tapering to the top of the low fitting jeans. They reveal a wonderful bubble butt and strong legs. I have to readjust my position in the chair. I wonder if he is gay as well. Will he like me?
"Please enter a secret code for the access." Vladimir tells me handing the pad over.
I take the device, enter a code and pass it back to him. In the mean time he places a nice stand on the table. He places the pad on it. "You can also charge the device from the stand." He adds. "Here is the charger, as you can see you can use any standard USB. Here you connect the cable in the charger or directly in the pad. We have also provided you with a car charger. Finally, this is the cable for charging the  slave's unit. The USB side of the cable is standard and you can use any charger, even if we provided one, but the pin that connects to the slave unit is not standard as you can see. We wanted to make it as inconspicuous as possible. We have given you two of these cables. In case you loose one."
I take the cable and look at it. The end that attaches to him has two small, gold colored, exposed metal buttons and a darker one in between. Seeing my interest, Vladimir explains.
"The gold pins are the electrodes, he has two similar pins in his ear. The dark grey is a small magnet to keep the plug in place during the charging time."
"That is it." I am amazed at how simple it sounds and looks.
"Quite simple yes. I have to say it is brilliant. The gold pins are actually 14kt gold, so they will never rust or loose their properties." He gives me a pause to take it in.
"This is the watch that you can use when carrying a pad is not convenient." It looks like an upper end  watch, with a dark lather strap. Quite beautiful on its own. Francesco arrives with bottle and glasses, just as Vladimir hands me the watch. The boy looks at it, I notice an evident shiver.
I look at it closely, once again noticing how it all looks simple and innocuous. Vladimir points at a button on the side.
"This is what you press if Francesco misbehaves."
"It looks rather exposed, it could get pressed by mistake."
"Not much of a chance since it is placed between two guards. But even if you do press it by mistake, as long as your slave is not on a step ladder or near an unprotected precipice, he will not be damaged." He actually has a smile as if he is saying a joke. I smile back, then add,
"Well then nothing to worry about."
"No, except a funny side effect. Quite unique really. First time I have seen it. I think you will like it."
I wonder what he is talking about. Louder I just add,
"It is crazy, it all sounds so simple."
"It really is," Vladimir adds while placing the contents back into the mallet, leaving the Pad on his stand and the watch beside it. I look at the gorgeous boy that is standing there with glasses and champagne in his hands waiting for us to finish. I look at his face, not a single hair on it. The eyes that I thought were blue are more blue with a hint of grey. If we were alone I would try to figure out if he likes me as well, maybe we could do something even if obviously we are many years apart. It is not the first time that a forty something has gone out with an almost twenty years old. And as if reading my mind and putting me at ease, Vladimir simply adds.
"This," he points at the boy, "is your slave, to do with it as you please."
The boy seems unfazed by the fact that we talk about him as if he isn't even there. Maybe I am getting this thing all wrong. He is mine, and I am such a good guy, everybody knows that. He is lucky to have ME as a master. I can really treat him well, and what if I want some sex with him, isn't it only normal, he would enjoy it too.
My train of thought is interrupted by my guest,
"So, shall we open that bottle?"