Auction

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this exclusive event."
The Master of ceremony says from the lighted area on stage. He wears a perfectly fit tailor made tuxedo. "Tonight you are lucky. We have gathered the best merchandise I have ever seen on this stage. All for you. But before we proceed with our evening, let me remind you how our bidding system works." He clears his throat.
"The items will be brought on stage one by one. You will get a few minutes to appreciate it, then the bidding will start. All bids starts at a minimum of 50 000 Euros. For your convenience we have placed some other currencies on the screen." He points to an area where the current bid is shown. They have Euros on top, followed by US$, Australian $, Pounds.
"When you press the button in front of you, the bid is increased on the screen and your button is illuminated red, telling you that you have the highest bid. If someone else bids, the red light on your button switches off. The highest bid wins the auction. Please remember that all payments must be done in full this evening. The merchandise will be delivered to your hotel during the next few days, at the time of your choosing. If during the bidding you have a question, please speak in the microphone in front of you, your voice will be altered; we wish to maintain the privacy of our guests." He pauses.
I take a quick look around. The way the room is set up the twenty-some persons all have a clear view of the stage. However, the seats are separated by dividers and the room darkness make it so that all you can see is the other guests silhouettes. Surprisingly half of the guests seem male the other female. The man on stage continues,
"If you want to see any particular detail of what we have to offer, the screen behind me will show you the detail you requested. All sales are obviously final and you cannot withdraw your bid. Now before we begin here is a short video demonstrating the main features of our obedience system."

The stage lights are lowered and a video begins. They show a big strong man tied to a chain on the wall. From the relative size of what is around the man must al least 6 feet and over 200 lbs of pure muscles wearing only a hospital gown, the kind you wear when they operate you. Actually, by looking closely at him, I recognize him right away as the body guard that escorted me from the casino floor to the private area and my seat. He yells, in what sounds like Russian while he pulls at his chains in vain. The camera focuses on a second figure, it is our master of ceremony. He is dressed much simpler in jeans and shirt. He begins talking.
"So here we have our subject, as you may notice he is not too happy about his present situation. Except myself and the cameraman there is nobody else in the room." The camera goes around the room.
"You would not want to let this man free right now. Yet this is exactly what we are about to do. And no, in case you are wondering we will not leave the room either."

It could not have been timed better, the chains that have bound the man up to now simply fall and the man is free. He does not looses a heartbeat and jumps right away toward the Master of ceremony. However, he is able to take only two steps before he is flat on his stomach and twitching as if suffering from a seizure. The Master of ceremony approaches him and goes on one knee next to the big man.
"As you can see our big bad wolf is totally out. No it is not a trick and no, it is not permanent. As you can see the seizures have stopped already and in about two to five minutes our brute will be up again." He pats the man in the back of the head as one would do to a dog. Then continues.

"So how is that possible you may ask. What kind of trick have these people done? Let me tell you no trick, just science. You see, we can simply control this man." He uncovers the back of the man. A black rectangular plate the size of a cellular phone is visible as if glued to the man's back. "Through this box. I will spare you the technical details. But I will tell you that this box is connected through probes directly to the man's spinal cord system. When I pressed this button, he shows a button on his wristwatch, the box discharged a current directly into this brute nervous system blocking it. Eventually he will learn that he must do exactly what I tell him like a good dog." Once again patting him behind his head. The man starts shacking his head as he recovers from the electrical shock. The Master of ceremony and cameramen stand and place themselves at a safe distance. The man stands slowly and looks around cautiously. After ensuring that there is nobody else in the room, he charges again. Toward the cameramen this time. But once again he is on the floor before being able to complete his second step. The cameramen refocuses of the Master of ceremony,
"The brute is out again. He will learn soon." And the screen goes black. The lights on stage are turned to their full brightness again.