Sky is the Limit

"Come here sweet heart." Mom motioned for me to come to Her. She picked me up "Sky, this is your dad." She spoke whipping a tear from her eye. I reached out towards Him. He took me from my moms arms and hugged me. I buried my face in his white hoodie. He held me close like he would never let me go again.

"I missed you Sky." He finally said

"I missed you too daddy." I cried.

I snapped to reality to see Jack sitting there at the edge of my bed. Trying to wake me up

"Dammit Jack can't you see I'm dreaming!" I said punching him.

"Sky, the girl who sleeps until 3pm on weekends." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me out of bed.

"By the way, put cloths on." He said exiting the room. I slipped on a black teeshirt and a pare of shorts. Looking in the mirror I did my makeup and combed my light brown hair which was mid back length. I looked in the mirror one final time and sighed unamused with how I looked. But then again I was the only normal person in this family.

I entered the tv room to see Jack and Ben playing video games while Sally and Slendy watched.

"Morning." I said casually walking into the room.

"Well aren't you looking cute." Ben said barely turning from his game.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically sitting next to Sally on the couch. "Do you know where my parents are?"

"Jeff's out killing," I rolled my eyes, "and Hope's somewhere in the forest." Sally answered.

"K thanks." I got up and moved towards the front door.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Ben asked

"Haha! Ben your on a roll today!" I laughed leaving the house. I walked through the woods looking for my mom. She knew something. They all knew something. But they weren't telling me. And it had something to do with my dream.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here." I turned around to see three boys who looked a couple years older then me standing right behind me.

"She looks weak. We could take her down easily." A tall boy with long-ish blond hair said.

"Oh man. What a prize this one would be." A boy with red hair approached me.

"Leave me alone." I said faintly taking a step back.

"Guys don't you remember who lives in these woods." The third boy laughed. He had brown hair that almost covers his amazing emerald green eyes.

"Jeff the Killer? What do you think Rick." The tall boy said in a mocking tone.

"Oh No!!! Not Jeff the Killer!" Rick, the boy with the red hair answered. They all laughed.

"When he get here he's going to kick you asses." I snarled through my teeth.

"We have a believer! Haha this is gold. Tom Brent come here." Rick called the other two boys over to me. "By the way this is Tom," he pointed to the tall one, "and this is Brent." He pointed at the one with the amazing eyes.

"What's your name Darling?" Brent asked me.

"Why would I tell you?"

"It's that or we call you girl." Tom answered

"Sky." I sighed.

"Last name?"

"As if." I rolled my eyes.

"Boys grab her." Rick snapped my fingers.

"Hey!" I yelled as Brent a Tom grabbed my wrists. "Let go."