*Chapter 9*

After calming down and cleaning myself off I went into my room and got into bed. My arms were still burning considering that they were practically cut to the bone.

I cringed at the thought of it and rolled into my back so that I was looking at the ceiling. No one had talked to me since I cam home. They defiantly knew something about what happened to me.

"What did they mean by I was the one to kill my father?" I asked my self out loud.

"They mean your the one who is going to kill your father dumb ass." A familiar voice replied to me making me jump. I couldn't quite put a finger on who's voice it was though. I sat up in my bed as I looked around the room to see that no one was there.

"Who's there?" I asked quietly getting up from my bed and inspecting my room.

"Are you kidding me?" The voice sighed, "I expected more from you Sky, I really did."

"Please just tell me who you are!"

"Oh my dear." The voice said as I slowly walked over to a mirror to see my reflection. "I am you."

"No, no you can't be me... That's not possible"

"Let's see how can I explain this so that even you can understand this..." It paused. "I'm insanity. I'm everything you will refuse to be. The killer you truly are. But because you refuse to accept the madness you stored it all away and forgot about it. Well when you were trapped in that place, you had to use you natural born killer instinct to find your way out of that room. That's how I was born." My head began to pound as she finished.

"STOP!" I yelled bringing my hands up to my head as it got worse.

"There is no way to escape me Sky." She chuckled. The cuts in my arms began to burn even more fierce as the word death was repeated in my mind over and over again.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed as I collapsed to my knees still holding my head. "Just STOP!" And it did. I whipped the tears from my face as I stood up.

"Don't underestimate me." She said in an almost soothing voice. My door opened and my dad walked in. And shocker he was covered in blood but I didn't care. I ran up to him and hugged him as tears filled my eyes again. Sure my dad was a psychopathic asshole who finds joy in other people's pain, but he was still my dad. There was no way I would ever hurt him.

"Sky are you ok?" He asked confused. I pulled away and looked up at him.

"Ya I'm fine. I just missed you." I smiled.

"I missed you too." He said leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"Kill him."

"You were just screaming are you ok?" He asked.

"Kill him."

"Ya just a nightmare." I laughed awkwardly.

"Kill him!"

"We need to talk about what happened to you. Your mom has already told me some of what happened."

"KILL HIM!"

"I would love to but in the morning. I'm exhausted." I lied

"His knife is in his pocket. Just grab it and kill him!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. Jeff looked at me shocked. "Sorry dad not you."

"Ok..you should get some rest." He said leaving the room. I sighed and hopped in bed.

"You're weak. You could of killed him right here and now!" She yelled at me.

"I'm not going to kill my own father!"