*Chapter 18*

I didn't want to move. It was cold out side but Masky's strong, warm arms were wrapped around me. His chest slowly rose and sank in a calm manner. I smiled looking at new morning sky feeling refreshed. Sleeping outside is literally my favorite thing ever. I just feel...so safe.

It is true. I love Masky. The way he makes me feel is absolutely priceless. Yet I feel completely ridiculous. I don't even know what his face looks like. I've asked Him multiple times over the past week or so if I could see his real face, but he would just laugh and squeeze my hand.

I let out a light sigh causing Masky to reposition himself. A small giggle escaped me and i kissed his hand gently before wiggling out of his arms leaving him laying there. I instantly regretted my division of getting up because an overwhelming sense of boredom overcame me. I decided to let my more adventurous side out.

I walked into town. It was eight almost nine on a Saturday morning. And there were a lot more people out then usual. I have been doing this for a couple weeks now. Saturdays are my day to what ever I want. But I usually just go to the store and pick up food for the house. And let me tell you, Sam, Masky, and Hoody eat like no ones business. And I figure since they have been helping me out the least I can do is go shopping for them.

My mind was wandering every which way as I wandered the small store casually. I thought about my dad. I know that he is physically okay, because my dad as a general rule doesn't get hurt. I just hope that he is emotionally stable. I was worried about him. There's no doubt that he found here body... And he probably knows I did it.

"Oh shoot I forgot that Brent was there too!" I whispered to myself covering my mouth up completely forgetting about my first true love. I hope he survived... I don't know how he is/ where he is.

I groaned at my stupidity. How could I just forget Brent? Maybe Masky was just distracting me from everything else that I love. 'Eww... I feel like a dirty cheater' I thought shivering. I put my hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt that was clearly too big for me and decided to walk back home so I could think.

"Watch where your going!" A girl yelled at me as we collided into each other knocking me to the ground. I grunted angry and looked up at her. "O.M.I.GOD! Sky?" She laughed. I looked at the girl confused.

"Yea?"

"You don't remember me do you," she chuckled. Reaching a hand out to help me up. I accepted her offer timidly quickly realizing that that was a mistake. "Think back several months ago. There was a party? Your date was Brent." She said fighting the grasp she had on my wrist.

"Yes I remember," I growled finally getting a good look at the tall blond haired girl. "Ryan?"

"Oh good you remember me," she chucked again dragging me behind her as she began to walk behind a building and into an alleyway.

((A/N: for those of you who don't remember her she is Brent's ex Girl friend))

She dragged me onto the ally and threw me against the ground. And trust me I tried to get out of her grasp but she is much bigger then me.

"Just leave me alone..." I said calmly rising back to my feet. She chuckled once again setting her purse down against a trash can.

"And why would I leave you alone after you stole my man?"

'Kill her.' The voice I'm my head started.

"Please I don't want to hurt you..."

"Sweetie your a twig. You couldn't hurt me if you tried."

'Imagine the pleasure you would get out of this kill,'

"You don't understand what I'm capable of." I said more confidence in my voice. Yet I was still quivering.

'Your weak'

"Come at me," she smiled opening her arms wide. "I'm not scared of anything you can do." I bit my lip hard enough to keep my from attacking her. But it wouldn't hold me for long. She just smirked. "That's what I though," she announced walking right next to me. She then pushed me to the ground herd causing me to bite through my lip. I didn't scream because I could taste my own blood. I know you would think it the opposite. But no. It kept me under control long enough to try to convince her to just walk away while she was still breathing.

"Just stop! You will regret this!"

"Yea right!" She stomped down on my right hand with her high heeled shoe. There was one loud cracking noise.

'That it.' The voice said before I got up and tackled her to the ground. I was sitting on her chest and holding her arms down with my knees. I knew that our size difference would make this difficult for me so I wasted no time. I took my index and middle finger and dug them into the back of her eye socket. She screamed bloody murder as this happened but I ignored then as I used my nails to cut the and pry the eye free of the socket. I then used my thumb and a very shuttle popping noise rand out and just like that her right eyeball was gone. I was actually really impressed that she hadn't passed out yet. She was still wiggling and wailing at the top of her lungs. Quickly getting g back on track I dug my left hand into her left eye socket, considering my hand was crushed from Ryan impaling it with her hooker shoes. I tried to cut this eye out too but I messed up accidentally applying to much pressure to the eye itself and it exploded into a gooey mess of mussels that hung out of the now empty eye socket.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE! HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" A males voice said. I looked up to see several police officers pointing guns at me.

'My work is done,' the voice said. Tears ran into my eyes as I looked down at the mangled bloody mess. The regret sank in. What had I done?

"I SAID HANDS UP!" I looked back up at the officers and slowly raised my bloody hands. Two officers ran over to me and tackled me to the ground, while others went to go check if Ryan was still alive. My vision begun to go blurry as I felt them inject me with something. I was knocked out in no time.

______________________

finally chapter 18 :D

Are you guys like so excite? No? Okay. I accept that.

¡I WOULD LIKE TO THANK @Jeffthekillerfantasy FOR INSPIRING THIS CHAPTER WITH AN AMAZING IDEA! Thanks darling.

So it's summer now. I will have more time to update.

More chapters coming soon.

But uhhhh this book is almost over.

Just saying.

Sorry

I would really appreciate a COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

XOXO

~Hope