*Chapter 3*

I was definitely not proud of what I was doing but it was a risk I had to take. And if my parents knew I was doing this then I would be dead. But it was a chance I was willing to take just to get a little freedom.

It was about 11 at night wich ment everyone was probably out killing.after getting dressed in whatever was laying around my room I sneered down the stairs to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard a voice call from the living room. Ben.

"Out." I yelled back.

"Aren't you grounded or something?" He asked as I walked over to where he was.

"Well, ya."

"Do you need some mony for where ever your going?" He winked.

"Your the best Ben!" I hugged him as he gave me some mony he probably stole or something. And with that I left the house. I walked out of the woods and into the small town where I was yesterday knowing that a lot of people would probably still be out at this time.

"Sky? Hey!" I heard Brent say from behind me. I smiled happy that I didn't have to look too hard to find him.

"Hey I was actually kinda looking for you." I walked over to where he was standing.

"Really? Why."

"My parents suck." I sighed.

"Oh. Well ok then." He wrapped an arm around my sholder and smirked.

"Don't push it." I slid out from under him

"Oh come on, lets be honest here. You come out at almost midnight in hopes of finding some guy you barly know who tried to kill you. You obviously like me." He grabbed hold of my hand and I quickly pulled away.

"I do not like you! I'm just in desprite need to talk to someone who isn't my family and your the only other person I know!" I yelled. He just stared at me wide eyes and then smirked again.

"What ever you say sunshine. So what are we doing?"

"I don't know..." I admitted shyly.

"Man you don't get out much do you?" He laughed. "I know the perfect place for our first date!"

"No this is not a date!" I corrected him crossing my arms.

"Call it what you want babe. But it's totally a date." He winked bringing me to his car. This was not good. What was I doing? I was literally just getting in a car with a guy I barly know going to an unknown location. I mentally slapped my self repeatedly for actually getting in the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked turning to him as he got into the drivers seat.

"It's a suprise."

"Your gong to kill me aren't you." I announced bluntly.

"I'm not going to kill you! What would make you think that?"

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you already attempted too."

"Hey! I thought you forgave me for that. We got froyo and everything!"

"This is crazy." I smiled at him.

"It will get even crazier." He smiled back.

We drove for a while in akward silence except for the raido that was blaring some lame rap song. And don't get me wrong I love rap music when it's meaning ful. This was just plain idocity.

"Do you actually listen to this shit?" I asked him.

"Do listen to anything better?" He raised a brow.

"Yes actually I do."

"Like..."

"Classic rock."

"Oh your that type of girl." He rolled his eyes

"What do you mean that type of girl??"

"Oh come on Sky. That's old man music."

"You seriously don't like it?"

"Not really no."

"Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Journy?"

"Nope, nope, and nope."

"Ok if you say you hate the Beatles I'm going to kill you." I laughed.

"I don't hate them... But..." He winked at me

"You're a horribal person."

"I know." Brent smiled. "Oh hey we're here." I looked out the window.

"Sonic?" I asked looking at him.

"We'll it's open 'till after midnight so I figured it would be the only place open."

"Wait what?" I panicked looking at the clock in the car. It was already past midnight and my parents would definitely be home by now.

"Hey calm down. Life on the edge a little. You'll be fine."

"I dont think you understand Brent, I'm going t be in so much trouble when I get home!"

"Well from what you told me it sounds like your already in trouble, so I mean how much worse can it get?" He was right. I couldn't believe I was admitting it but he was right. I laid back in my seat a little relaxing.

"Ok I guess so."

"That's the spirit!" Brent and I orders what we were eating. We both ordered full sized meals just to confuse the employes why we were eating huge meals at one in the morning. To be honest it was one of the first times I had really enjoyed my self and felt free.

"I want to get to know you." Brent said randomly as we were leaving Sonic.

"Like what?"

"Why are you a vegatarian?" I looked at him, "I mean if you don't mind me asking."

"Well, I just want to have something to be able to control you know? Because my family is so big, I don't have a lot of control. So when I get a chance to control something of my own I take it. If that makes sence. That and it pisses my parents off."

"Oh ok I... am not really following along."

"Just nevermind." I sighed. It was once again awkwardly silent for a good 3 minutes until Brent broke the silence.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

"What? Why!" I snapped up in my seet.

"I'm driving you home aren't I?"

"No just drop me off in town. Ill walk home." I innocently looked at him.

"Sky that's ridiculous. It's almost two in the morning. You can't just be out walking around."

"Please!"

"There's a reason you don't want me going to your house. Why?" My head started to ache from all the pressure.

"My parents are going to be... Waiting for me and if they know that a boy I barly know drove me home they will... Send me away." I lied. Brent said nothing for a second so I assumed he was thinking.

"Fine. If your that desperate not to go to your own house, your staying at mine."

"No way!"

"No not like that! I have spare rooms!" I'm so stupid. I can't belive I was actually going to accept this crazy offer.

"Ok I guess so." I said. 'You idiot!' I said in my head over and over and over again.

_____________________________

A new chapter everyday so far!!! And I would like to ask something from you. If you want me to read a story that you wrote, please leave a message in my inbox instead of asking me to read them in the comments. And I will reply

That really all I had to say....

So thanks you guys!!!!!

I would really appreciate a COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

XOXO

~Hope