*Chapter 20*

"Brent..." I turned to look at him seriously.

"What?" He asked lovingly, concern in his eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking why did you leave me that night?" He bit his lip as he looked away. Was he looking for...an excuse?

"I had some business to take care of. Don't worry about it," he kissed my cheek.

"Seriously Brent..." I moved away from him looking him in the eye once again. "I never got a good explanation for why you left me. You know just as well as I do that there are things that roam in the forest. It was dangerous to go alone!" My heart was beating as my mind started racing instantly jumping to worst result. We sat in silence for awhile before Brent finally cleared his throat.

"You want the truth?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows. I nodded yes nervously feeling my stomach turn. He chuckled silently. "Sky, I was looking for your mother."

I felt light headed as I stood up.

"H-how..." I was shaking as my mind raced in circles. What did he mean my mother? How did he know my mother? Why was he looking or my mother? What the hell was going on?

"Would you care for me to explain myself?" Brent asked standing up and taking my quivering hands into his strong steady ones. I nodded hesitantly.

"Do you remember the first time you came over to my aunts house?you asked me why I lived with my aunt and I told you it was because my parents became abusive after my brother died," he frowned squeezing my hands tighter. "Actually, he didn't just die. He was murdered. By your mom." He growled looking me dead in the eye.

He then pulled me over to the couch sitting in the middle of the room and threw me down. I could feel tears rise to my eyes. I was in shock.

"After my parents got the news about my older brothers death, they became abusive. One night an angle in black came to me. She promised me that if I was loyal to her, she would help me catch my brothers killer. So for years I trained with her," he chuckled, "She actually told me about you. So the first time I meet you in the woods, that was no coincidence. I will admit I was takin away by your beauty. My orders were to keep you alive and get close to you. Which I did pretty damn good if idk say so myself," he leaned in and tried to kiss my cheek but I pushed him off.

"Get off of me!" I shouted tears streaming my face. How could he. Lead me on to break my heart.

"Anyway, that night that we were talking about, the one where I left you. Okay so the reason I left was to find your mom and kill her. To finally get my revenge for what she did to my brother. To my family! That rotten bitch ruined my life. So I was going to end hers! But you wanna know what made it even better?" He asked my his eyes sparkling, "She tried to tell you. She tried to explain to you that I was he one who attacked her. But you wouldn't listen. You did my job for me!" He laughed like a maniac.

Tears continued to stream my face. I remembered me stabbing my own mother. And the reason I did it was because of him.

My eyes burned as I looked at Brent. The first boy I feel head over heels in love with, but now hated with a burning passion.

"You...you made me kill my mother..." I said pointing a shaky finger at Brent. Rage was quickly filling my body. "You MADE me kill my mother!" I screamed. He smiled and crossed his arms.

"That's right. Thank you for doing my dirty work for me. In fact I probably would of died if it wasn't for you coming to rescue me," he chuckled. I clenched my teeth together.

"How dare you use me! I loved you Brent!"

"You wanna know the funny thing. I never loved you." His words echoed in my head. Doesn't love me? I just stood there processing what he said.

"D-don't l-love me?" I said blankly staring at him. I scanned the room to see a coffee table resting in front of the sofa. I silently chuckled at the wickedly sharp corners of the mahogany table. Rage built up inside of me. My mind went blank. I saw my reflection in his eyes. I had a wicked grin. I wrapped my hands around his neck digging my fingernails into is throat. He choked and silently screamed as his windpipe was blocked by the pressure of my hands crushing his asophagus. I slammed his temple into the corner of coffee table. He gasped for air and started crying and rolling on the ground. I calmly walked to the kitchen and performed eeny meeny miny mo to pick the knife. I ended on the razor sharp fillet knife. I walked back into the living room to see Brent struggling like a puppy with his hand in the door way trying his hardest to escape his fate. I giggled and kicked the door shut on his hand crushing the bones and veins in his hand. He screamed. "Oh quiet down you little bitch. I never told you you could leave. You break my heart, I break you." I said driving my knife into his thigh.

I ripped the knife then out of Brent's thigh and chuckled skipping around him. Brent was actually scared out of his mind.

I had completely lost it at this point, just like my mother and father so long ago. An I love it! I am a mercy-less, feeling-less, mindless killer.

"What's wrong Brenty-boo? You aren't scared of little old me are you?" I chuckled again acting innocent like a little girl. Brent's face Flushed going a pale white as I started hopping in a circle around him humming classic show tunes.

Brent was too scared to talk at this point. I giggled at his tears that wouldn't stop flowing down his cheeks. It's funny to see a man cry, I thought to myself.

"Come on baby learn to laugh," I giggled again skipping over to the kitchen and grabbing small sharp knifes from the kitchen. His eyes grew wide.

"S...sky..." He tried to croak you. I just placed the knife to his mouth and made a pouty face. He froze.

"She love don't try to speak. It's okay." I grabbed one of his hands in mine and pinned it to the floor. With my other hand I slowly dug my knife through his hand. It made wonderful cracking noises as it slid through eventually impaling the floor. Brent was screaming at this point. I clasped my hand over his mouth the keep him quiet.

Once he calmed a little I did the same thing the other hand. I stood up and admired my work. Brent was out of breath and half conscious.

"Good job Sky," I patted myself I the back before grabbing a pack of matches from the kitchen and walking outside the old cabin.

And with that I burnt the place down with Brent still alive in there.

"Well, well, well," a familiar voice said from behind me.

_______________________________________

You guys!!! We are so close to the end :(

2 or 3 more chapters is my guess

I don't know how to feel about this. I have already started working on two new (non creepy pasta) stories. I have already posted one (Her and I) and I'm not sure if I'll post the other one.

So question for y'all.
What do you want me to write that you guys would read?

Do you want me to do another creepy pasta thing? Or continue on with my life and do my own thing?

I will make the final decision because it's my life. But I still want to make you guys happy. So ya know.

I would really appreciate a COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

XOXO

~Hope