*Chapter 5*

I had never felt like this before. My heart was pounding. I was lightheaded, and I felt like I was going to vomit. But at the same time I was flawless. I had never felt better. And the whole walk to my house only one thing, scratch that person was stuck in my head. As I opened the door to my house something hit me. Not literally but you know what I mean. I had nothing to wear tomorrow. My first instinct was to go to my mom and ask for help but she would not like the idea of a boy so I went to Sally.

"A party?" She asked shaking her head. "I don't know how to help you. I'm sorry."

"Oh please Sally! You don't understand how important this is to me!"

"Even if I do help you, I don't have a party dress just laying around. I'm sorry Sky." She sighed. I walked out of the room without saying anything and slid against the wall onto the ground.

"Great." I sighed.

"You ok?" Jack asked sitting next to me.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"Ok I'm not. But I can't tell you why I'm not."

"Ok well If you need me I'm here for you." He said standing up and walking away.

"Wait... Could I barrow some mony?" I asked.

"I'm a killer Sky. I don't just have mony."

"I guess your right." I got up and went to my room and looked through all the stuff I had. Nothing looked even remotely nice enough to wear. The only things I had were shorts, jeans and t-shirts. I was completely out of luck. I had no idea what I was going to do. I had and idea, but just like all my ideas I wasn't too proud of myself for what I came up with.

~*~

I walked up to the store and was instantly taken away by how many cute party dresses there were. Every dress was stunning. I took a deep breath and walked into the store trying to not draw too much attention to myself. Luckily for me it seemed to be a fairly busy day at this store.

"Can I help you?" I perky woman who looked much older then me asked.

"Oh no! I'm just looking around." I smiled innocently.

"We'll if you need any help I'm here." She nodded and walked away. I sighed feeling accomplished in not being noticed. I walked around for what seemed like hours before I spotted a dress that was practiclly screaming at me to take it. It was a lacy black dress with a peach colored belt. Quickly I walked over to it and checked to make no one was looking and stuffed it in my oversized purse. I looked around and saw that no one was looking and felt a rush of adrenalin hit me. There was just one last thing I needed to do just to make sure no one suspected a thing. I walked all the way across the store and took a different dress. I walked up to a employee and asked if I could use the changing room.

"Of corse. Come with me." She smiled leading me to the back of the store. She unlocked the changing room door and then left. I locked the door and pulled out the black dress from my bag. I took off all the tags and found the thing that stores put on their clothes that will set off an alarm if they pass through the doors. I then grabbed some tools that I brought that belonged to Jack and removed it easily. Then I put it in the other dress and stuffed my new dress back in my bag. As I walked out of the changing room the employee approached me again.

"How did the dress work for you?" She asked.

"Well it was a lovely dress, but it didn't fit right and it was way ut of my price range." I acted disappointed.

"Let me find you a cheaper one then." She insisted.

"Oh no. I have to be getting home but thank you for helping me." I smiled before leaving the store. I sighed in relief that no one caught me. I walked all the way home feeling a tad guilty because of what I did. But hey it's not as bad as what the rest of my family does every single day.

~*~

I walked into my bedroom and collapsed to the floor I was exhausted and the day wasn't even over. I still had to try on my dress and figure out how I was going to escape my house without my parents seeing how I looked. I stood up and lazily slouched into Sally's room. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"What?" She asked almost irritated.

"Wow someone's not in a good mood."

"I'm sorry. I'm just... Not feeling to well." She sighed.

"I'm sorry Sally."

"No no it's not your fault. Anyway what's up?"

"I got a party dress!" Her eyes grew huge and she smiled, her attitude completely changing.

"What are we waiting for let's go see it!" She grabbed my hand and raced to my room. Then she sat down on my bed with her legs crossed. She looked just like a little kid on Christmas morning. I walked over to my bag and pulled it out. Sally's eyes grew even wider and twinkled when she saw it."Sky it's perfect!" She grasped "have you tried it on yet?" I shook my head. "Then put it on!"I did exactly what she did and put it on and then looked in the mirror. For a person with low self confidence I actually thought I looked good.

"Wow" I announced.

"Sky you look beautiful!" Sally said as I twirled around in front of my mirror. "Did you steal it?" She asked. I stopped twirling and looked at the ground feeling guilt consume me once more.

"Y-yes." I studered.

"No don't be ashamed. We all understand. But anyway you look beautiful." She said before leaving the room. I stood their looking at my self. I was disgusting. I turned away from the mirror. I was practiclly turning into them. I still wasn't as bad as them and I would make sure I never wiypuld let myself get to that point, but what I did was still horrible. I took off the dress and put on my pajamas and getting into bed feeling sick over what I had done.

~*~

When I woke up at 1 pm the next morning I felt alot better. I got out of bed and got dressed in normal clothes figuring I wouldn't have to get all dolled up until about eight. I practiclly skipped down the stairs to the living room where I saw no one was there.

"Hello?" I shouted. I got no reply. Their all just probably killing. Nothing to worry about. It old myself. But as the day went on no I didn't see anyone. It was especially strange because they didn't even leave Smile with me like they usually do when they all go out together. Because I had already eaten and I had literally nothing to do I decided to chill on the coupe and watch TV. And because I'm lazy I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up until 7:30. I decided I mine as well start getting ready since I had nothing better to do.

I went up to my room and did my make up a little fancier then normal but nothing too different because I am definitely not one for change. Then I straitened my naturally curly hair and put my dress on. I looked at the clock by the time I was done to see it was nine. That took a lot longer then I expected. I'm also not very well known for getting ready fast. Putting on some flats that matched the dress I left and headed towards Brent's house.

_________________________________

Omg I'm so sorry for no updating in so long but I'm back now :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Also don't laugh but I literally just got a twitter so if you'd like to follow me ill put it in my bio some where :P

Well that's all I have to say guys.

I would really appreciate if you could COMMENT & VOTE

I loves my readers!!!

XOXO

~Hope