*Chapter 7*

I have never been scared before. And I know that that sounds crazy but never once in my life have I felt the emotion fear. So even when I am drugged and kidnapped I don't fear for my life or anything. And yes it's probably because I was raised in a house of killers and monsters. I will admit though I was very curious. Who the hell kidnapped me? It defiantly wasn't anyone I knew because I would of recognized the voice. Maybe it's one of my dads old enemies. But why would they be after me?

So many questions ran through my head as I slowly begun to regain consciousness. My eyes fluttered open and I still couldn't see anything. I tried to say something but I couldn't. So I guess my body wasn't fully awake yet. As I tried to move the rest of my body I realized I was tied down. I wonder if this is how my mom felt in all those stories she told me.

"Are you sure this is the right girl?" I heard the same raspy male voice say as he got closer to where I was. I stopped moving and listened.

"I know for a fact that that's her! She looks like her dad before the accident." A different female voice replyed.

"And how would you know what Jeff looked like before?"

"I just know stuff! Now go see if she's awake." She said in an angry tone. Then I heard mumbling and footsteps walking towards me. I shut my eyes tight as the bag was lifted from my head because it was so bright.

"Who are you?" I asked squinting trying to see if I could see anyone.

"Stop struggling child." The raspy voice man said taking a step away from the shadow he was standing in. It was like one of those cheesy scenes from a movie. He was somewhat tall with grey skin and long claw like fingers. "I'm the Rake." He smiled

"Ok Rake. I'm assuming you know who my father is. And when he finds out you have me he's going to rip you apart. So I advise you let me go now!" I snarled

"See we cannot let you go though my dear, we need your help." He took another step closer to me.

"Help? Why would I help you?" Once again he took another step closer to me. He was practiclly standing on top of me.

"Your the ultimate weapon."

"The ultimate weapon for what?? I'm not a fighter! I've never killed anyone. You must have the wrong person." He just shook his head turning at walking away.

"That's not what my boss said. She's convinced your the one."

"The one for what???" I yelled starting to feel stressed out. His smile grew as he turned around dramatically to look at me.

"The one to take down your father." His words echoed in my head as he left me tied up in the room. My father? I knew my father had enimies but neither him nor my mom told me anything more then that. I'm not very good with time but I would say he left me there for about 3 hours with nothing. What were they going to do to me? I had to get out of here before I find lout. My thoughts were inturupted by heavy breathing coming from the corner of the room.

"Hello?!" I shouted geting my hopes up. It was pitch black in the room so maybe this person would help me get out of this hell hole,"Please I've been kidnapped help!!!" The breathing got louder and closer untill it stopped meters from my face. I felt warm liquid dripping on my leg. Ive been living with killers long enough to know what human blood feels like, and what it feels like when it cakes. "Oh shit!" I yelled as a knife shot out of the darkness puncturing my skin on my shoulder. "Shit!" I screamed in agony. In a rush of adrenalin I shot my legs out hitting my attacker making him stumble backwards.

The light over me turned on with the noise of chanes being pulled. I got a look at my attacker or what was left of him. It was a man at least six feet tall with leather skin and a gas mask. I saw the skin under his neck buldge along with the sound of chains rattling. He was holding a standard kitchen knife. The eyes of the gas mask were broken and leaking blood. The chain was coming out from behind his neck and leading to the same corner he was in. It lunged at me cutting the rope across my chest sending my chair toppiling bacwards. The creature leaned over me ready for the the kill when chains rattled and the chain noose under his skin ripped through his spine and throat ripping its head offend plopping strait onto my chest.