*Chapter 17*

"Sky...Sky sweetie..." I blinked couple times allowing my eyes to adjust to the dark environment I was in. "Sky..." Sam said again causing me me turn my head and look at her. she had a very consirned look on her face.

"could you maybe get off of me..." Masky said from underneith me. I looked down to see him laying under me with a knife jabbed deep into his shoulder.

I stared at the wound wide eyed before I felt hands grab my back gently and help me off.

"W-what happened?" I looked at Sam. She hugged me sensing the fear I felt. Behind me Hoodie helped Masky stand up. I turned around completely in shock as I watched him stumble over his own feet leaning on Hoodie. "Masky...I'm so sorry." I said quietly. He grunted as Hoodie helped him limp away to go patch himself up. I looked at Sam with tears in my eyes. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's okay honey."

"No it's not okay. I'm an awful person..." I choked out holding my breath to keep from crying.

"Sky!" She announced pulling me out of the hug and looked me straight in the eyes, "your not an awful person. You just don't know how to control yourself yet. That's why we're here." She smiled warmly. I smiled back holding in my emotions. I know that she wants me to be strong. No she needs me to be strong. If I'm not she will be dead because of me.

"Hey I'm going to go back to bed. I'm exhausted. Can you tell Masky that I'm sorry."

"Okay you go get your beauty sleep. Oh and don't worry about Masky. He knows you didn't mean to hurt him."

"Thanks Sam." I walked back up to my bedroom avoiding all eye contact with both Masky and Hoodie. I sat down against the wall and pulled my knees into my chest, resting my chin on my knees. My mind flashed back to the awful bloody pictures of a knife jabbed into Masky's shoulder. Why would I do that? Am I really losing it? Am I really going crazy? Am I really going to just kill until I'm killed.

I bit my lip hard trying to avoid the tears once again. I had to be strong. I need to stay strong for my Dad. For Sally, Slendy, for Jack and Ben. I have already been weak many times, and it cost my mother her life. I bit my lip even harder clenching my eyes shut.

"Don't cry. Your not weak."

"Sky are you okay," a calmed voice called from the door. I opened my eyes to see no one else but Masky standing in the doorway.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Damn it! What did I say about crying.

"You don't look fine." He closed the door and walked over to me, sitting next to me groaning slightly due to his injury. "Do you want to talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about. Like I said I'm fine."

"You don't have to lie to me, I'm here for you."

"I don't know where to start..."

"Then don't," he cut me off, "some times even the strongest people just need to know that there is someone who is there to listen. So if you need to just sit here and cry know that I'm here."

"Thank you." My voice shook as I lied my head on his good shoulder.

"Your welcome." He cooed. I swear it's like I could hear the smile in his voice.

~*~

It was an unbelievable miracle. I actually had a good nights sleep, despite the whole stabbing Masky part. I didn't have any nightmares, I slept like a rick the whole night.

My face is warm. Why is my face warm? I asked myself trying to pry my eyes open. Why is it that after getting a perfectly good nights sleep it's nearly impossible to wake up the next morning.

I finally got myself to open my eyes. Well I was not in bed. Where was I then? I sat up and stretched and then looked down to see that I fell asleep with my head in Masky's lap. I let out a soft sigh and saw that he was still sound asleep. I yawned unsure what to do with him. Moving closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a loose hug.

"Morning," I smiled. I couldn't really tell you how he woke up because of his mask, but it was very calm.

"Oh hey Sky," I think I caught a little chuckle in his voice, "you seem cheery this morning."

"I just wanted to say thank you for staying with me last night. I really needed it."

"It was no big deal," he said standing up, followed by me standing up shortly after him.

"And I'm sorry about stabbing you..."

"Don't even worry about it, it's in the past," I smiled at his response where we walked downstairs to the kitchen together.

___________________

I don't think you understand how guilty I feel right now. When was the last time I updated? Does anyone even remember?

I had been avoiding checking my email because I knew the second I opened it it would explode with emails from wattpad. I'm

going to open my email right now actually and check just to see. BRB.

506. 506 emails from wattpad. Wut.

I was also in the hospital again. I know. It's awful. But I'm back now woot woot

I would really appreciate it if you could COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

Xoxo