*Chapter 11*

You know that moment when you are a little kid and your mom or dad comes into your room and tucks you into bed kissing you and telling you goodnight. That warm fuzzy feeling you would have after they left almost as if they were still in your room protecting you from the monsters that lurked from within the shadows in your room.

That's exactly how I felt except for instead of my parents tucking me in and insuring I was safe, I had Brent delicately holding my fragile hand as if insuring my safety from the monsters with in me. But he didn't know he was some how protecting me. In fact at the moment I didn't realize it either. I didn't notice how her voice was completely gone and I didn't even have to considerate or anything. I was just enjoying the time I was spending with Brent. We weren't saying a single word to each other. Just holding hands and waking yet it was the sweetest thing.

I looked at his face studying his facial features as if trying to read his emotions. His bright emerald eyes were so focused. Almost harshly but at the same time soothing and relaxed. His mouth was a strait line giving me the same kinda serious but in a sweet way kinda vibe.

I smiled as I thought about what he could possibly be thinking about right now. I didn't even know where we were going but I didn't care. It was getting colder by the second and I shivered. Brent noticed and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close into his chest to warm me up.

"Thanks." I quietly said loud enough for him to hear. He looked down at me considering he was slightly taller then me and smiled. As we continued walking I noticed a small what I assumed to be house in the distance.

As we got closer it turned out to be a wood cabin. Completely confused I continued t follow Brent into the cabin. And I know in hindsight that probably wasn't the smarted idea to just follow a guy who I barely know not a log cabin in the middle of the woods but, cut me some slack ok?

We walked into the house which was actually surprising bigger then I thought it would be on the inside. "This is my family's cabin. We used to come out here all the time when me and my brother were younger." Brent smiled. I moved out from under his arm to explore the cabin a little bit. I walked over to a manual over a fire place where several pictures stood. The first one I picked up looked like Brent's family. As I inspected the picture I instantly could pick out Brent. Next to Him stood a boy who looked almost identical but taller and paler. I assumed that that was this mysterious older brother that Brent was always talking about. I smiled seeing how happy they all looked.

As I inspected each photo Brent seemed to of noticed my interest in the photos and told me that his family had a whole bunch of old photo books. I politely accepted the offer and he walked back holding a big book and sat down on one of the old worn down couches. I took a seat next to him and we started flipping through it. The whole first part of the book was mostly pictures of his brother before Brent was born. Eventually we made our way into Brent's time. He was a cute baby. There were a lot of photos of Brent and his brother fighting and playing and the occasional dress up photo, which mad me laugh and Brent turn bright red.

I felt my eyelids start to get heavy as we neared the end of the book. We were on one of the last pages where I saw a picture that made me gasp as I snatched the book out of Brent's hands.

"W-who is that." I said pointing down to a picture

"Oh I don't really remember her name. All I know is that she was a couple years older then me and my brother and his friend used to meet up and she would bring her niece." He explained tiredly. "Why?"

"Oh now reason. She just looked familiar." I said looking down at a picture of Brent and Sally.

~*~

I woke up to find my face buried into Brent's chest. I looked up slightly to see that he was still sleeping. I smiled. He was really adorable. I got up slowly to make sure not to wake him and made my way towards a window. It was pitch black outside. Grabbing one of Brent's jackets I decided to take a walk. And no I wasn't going to ditch him. I was going to come back I just needed some fresh air.

Walking out of the cabin I took a deep breath of the crisp fall air. Fall always was my favorite season for no reason at all. It just was. I smiled as I wandered further not the woods just enjoying my self. I was...happy. And I wasn't quite sure why. But I was enjoying myself.

"It's been a while Sky" no no no this wasn't happening not right now. "Have you missed me darling?"

"Please just leave me alone." I begged.

"You love him don't you."

"Love is an awfully strong word. I wouldn't go as far as to say I love him."

"You a terrible liar."

"Don't you dare hurt him." I threatened

"Oh no! Please don't threaten me!" she laughed sarcastically. My head stared to pound.

"Stop." I whispered with what energy I had left. I wasn't even strong enough to scream.

"This is for the best. I'm hear to destroy everyone you love remember." She laughed once more. At this pony tears were streaming my face. The pain was unbearable. It was like someone stabbing you on the head over, and over, and over again but not dying. My knees buckled into each other as I collapsed to the ground.

"Sky!" Foot steps ran towards me. I couldn't tell if it was my imagination or not. But I wasn't going to take any chances with hurting Brent. Because the truth is, I do love him. But I couldn't let her know that. "Sky please answer me."

"Please...I don't want to hurt you." I cried clenching my head knowing she could easily over power me any second and kill him.

"You can hurt me all you want," he said grabbing my head so that I was looking him right in the eyes, "I just need to make sure your alright, because Sky, I love you." He pulled my head towards his and kissed me. It wasn't just a typical middle school/ high school kiss either. It was passionate. My tears were flowing ever harder now but slowly my headache want away along with the voices. He pulled away just to kiss my forehead again and wipe the tears away from my eyes. "Come on." He smiled sweetly picking me up bridal style.

He knew that I was messed up. He knew I had issues. He knew I wasn't the mode sane person ever. He knew I want a normal girl. But he didn't care.

_______________________

The cursed insomnia strikes again. And yes I am still grounded. But my parents were sleeping and I know where they hide all my shtuff so I took it to wright this (≧∇≦)

And I know it's another short romantic kinda ones but I mean...I tried.

So ya :)

I've been for weeks without sleep.

Sleep is for the week. O_O

I would really appreciate it if you could COMMENT & VOTE!!!

I loves my readers

Xoxo

~Hope