*Chapter 10*

The cool air blew against my face as I laid under my tree. Yes I said "my" tree. It has been the spot I had gone my whole life. It was just comforting knowing that the same tree would always be there. I sighed as I slowly closed my eyes taking in the first moments of silence I've had in weeks. The voice in my head, the "other me" as I like to call it, doesn't go away without a fight. But when I concentrate hard enough I can get some peace.

My sleeping hasn't gotten much better either. In fact, I haven't slept at all. I have developed bags under my eyes. Not that my looks really matter at this point anyway. It's not like I can go into public. I know I will snap and just slaughter everyone. I shuttered at the thought of that, yet at the same time it was soothing to think of someone's blood gently gliding down their skin. I shook my head violently realizing that I was staring to lose control and the other me would be back soon.

"S-Sky?" A familiar voice said from behind me making my whole body freeze in fear. No that he was scary, but that I was scared I was going to hurt him. I turned slightly to see Brent standing there. "Sky is that you?" He asked again sounding concerned. Taking a deep breath I finally replied.

"Hey." I faked a smile as he walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me.

"Where have you been you too off at the party a couple weeks ago and never came back."

"Oh sorry about that. I just had to get back home before... My uhh curfew." I quickly lied.

"I guess that makes since." He half smiled. I replied with a quiet ya as I pulled my knees in tighter to my chest feeling awkward. He reached out for my cheek before pulling his face into his and kissing my softly. I melted into his touch feeling weaker then ever. But if I ever needed the comfort now was the right time. He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. I could tell that he knew something was wrong. Brent stood up and grabbed my hand which caused me to cringe and quickly pull my hand away. Realizing quickly what just happened he kneeled down next to me again delicately taking my wrist in his hands and flipping them over to see fresh cuts that overlapped the old ones from before

"I-I'm sorry." I practically whispered so he could barely hear.

"Don't be." He said kissing my forehead lightly causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

This time we stood up to together. I couldn't help but feel bad. I don't know why I was apologizing to Brent for the cuts. I wasn't cutting on purpose. It was her. The other me doing it all. I physically couldn't stop. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I thought about it.

"You okay?" Brent asked braking my thoughts. I nodded wiping the tears away quickly. "Would you mind going on a walk with me?" He asked with a saddened smile on his face. I just nodded again feeling my heart break.

________________________

Yes yes I know it is a short shitty chapter and I am sorry. But yes I am still grounded. I snuck my iPad away to type this chapter real fast. And yes this is going somewhere. I promise you. But if you have any ideas feel free to leave them in the comments.

So once again I'm sorry. Hope you liked the chapter. If not, I tried my best. Sorry.

The chapters will start getting better.

I would really appreciate it if you could COMMENT & VOTE!!!

I loves my readers

Xoxo

~Hope