*Chapter 8*

I wade into the large room. The room was ridiculously dark so I couldn't really see anything. As I was about in the middle of the room the door slammed behind me leaving me surrounded by nothing but thick darkness.

The dark never bothered me. Even when I was just a little girl I never needed a nightlight or anything. In fact it was almost calming. But something about this darkness left me feeling uneasy. I stood there not wanting to move. A very muffled sound came from in front of me. I swear it was whispering but there was no way to decider what it was trying to say. I heard another set of whispering start from behind me. Then next to me. Then on the other side of me. The whispers rapidly started to fill the room. The voices started to close in me.

Something reached out and grabbed my hands then I felt sharp claws drag along my arms. I screamed trying to pull away but it was no use. Whoever or what ever was holding me wasn't going to let me go any time soon. I didn't want to give up but there was no way I was going to get out of here. My arms started to burn as the dug deeper still whispering.

"That's enough!" A strict voice called from somewhere in the room. Within seconds my arms were dropped and I fell to my knees. My arms were on fire as warm blood trickled down both my arms. Why is happening to me? This night was supposed to be perfect.

A hand rested on my back and I jumped. A woman's chuckle soon followed.

"No need to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." Her soothing voice said as she stroked my hair. I don't know if it was from all the blood I lost or just the fact that I was despite to get out of this hell hole, I felt like I could trust this woman.

"Please. Please help me." I begged. She just chuckled again.

"Your such a beautiful young girl Sky. It's been so long since I have last seen you."

"W-wait what?" I said moving away from the voice. This person, this woman knows me. "Who are you!" I demanded standing up holding my arms.

"It doesn't matter who I am. All that matters is who you are supposed to be." The pleasure in her voice almost scared me.

"And who am I supposed to be?" I shouted feeling irritated.

"Sky, you already know this. Your just avoiding the answer." She laughed. "Your mother did the same thing so many years ago." I felt light headed. All the darkness that was all around me started to close in on me. I collapsed to the ground falling hard on my already throbbing arms. I heard heels walk in my direction and someone lean over me. "Your the one to kill your father."

~*~

The bright rays of sun beat against my closed eyelids. I rolled over trying to block out the sun when I realized I was out side. I instantly sat up to find myself in the woods somewhere. Is miked as I stood up. Was that whole thing a dream?

"My arms!" I whispered to my self looking down at my arms. They were wrapped up. It wasn't a dream. I figured I should just leave the bandages on because even though I don't know who or what did it, they did it to help me.

I looked around the woods to try and figure out where I was. I was only a couple miles away from my house house so I started walking. My head was pounding. Worse then it ever has before. Not to mention I was starving. But that one didn't surprise me. I hadn't eaten for three days. And no I'm not anorexic but I'm close. I don't have a very big apatite so I just don't eat.

"Sky?" I looked over my shoulder to see Jack leaning against a tree.

"Oh. Um hey." I turned around and waved.

"Where have you been? We thought you just sorta ran away."

"What do you mean? I was only gone for one night." I said. He just shook his head.

"You've been missing for a week."

"A-a week?" I asked letting this process. No that's impossible. I was only gone for one night!

"Uh ya! We've all been out looking for you."

"Ok...well I better get home then." I said turning on my heels and walking away.

"Sky, what happened to you?" Jack asked almost hesitantly.

"I'm not sure." I said before walking away again.

~*~

When I got home my mom tackled me to the ground with a hug followed by constant kisses and crying.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know."

"And what happened to your arms?" She asked grabbing them. I flinched right as she touched them. "Oh sorry honey." She apologized letting me go.

"It's ok mom. I'm just glad to be home."

"You need to tell me everything. What happened?" She asked leading me into the kitchen where we sat down. I sighed knowing that I was going to have to tell her the truth about everything.

"There is a boy..."

"Sky!"

"Mom don't interrupt me! Please just let me talk and I will accept any punishments after" she nodded in agreement and let me finish my story. From the party to the bitches all the way to the part where I had to smash the brains to get the keys to unlock a door with a mysterious woman.

By the time I finished my story my mom just stared at me her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide. I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"I'll be right back. I just need to go find Jeff." She said before storming off into the woods. I sat their confused and exhausted. I decided I should go clean myself off because I was caked in blood. I went into the bathroom and unwrapped the bandages on my arms. It hurt to take them off though because the blood was sticking to my scars.

After what seemed like forever I finally got the first bandage off. I inspected it to see how deep the cuts where and froze in fear. Carved into my arms weren't any normal scratches. I read my arm horrified.

"Death" was carved into my arm over and over and over again.

____________________

Don't hate me. But come on you guys it's summer! And I'm lazy!

And for those of you who wright stories too you understand sometimes it can be really hard to wright a chapter in a short period of time. So basically what I'm saying is I'm done promising to get chapters out soon. I won't leave you hanging forever but it won't be a chapter a day or anything. Sorry :(

But anyway I hope you liked the chapter I know it was short but like I said I'm lazy. There will be another chapter soon (no promises)

I would really appreciate it if y could COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

Xoxo

~Hope