*Chapter 6*

I approached Brent's house timidly remembering the kiss we shared. 'Remember you don't like him.' I told mysel as I knocked on the door.

"One second!" I heard Brent yell through the door. I rocked back and forth on my heels awkwardly hoping I wasn't too horribly over dressed, but I had never been to a party befor so how the hell was I supposed to know? The door opened and Brent stood there. He was wearing a flannel shirt and tie with jeans. "Wow Sky! You look beautiful!" He said stepping out of his house and grabbing my hand. I pulled it away.

"Thanks." I blushed. "So where are we going?"

"The house is a couple miles away." He said leading me to his car.

"I call shotgun!" I yelled running to the passenger seat as he got into the drivers seat.

"Fine but when I'm hammered your driving me back." He laughed.

"Don't you dare get drunk!" I warned "my parents can smell that shit from a mile away. And then we'll really be in trouble." I smirked.

"Ok, so if I get drunk, how will they smell it on you? What were you planning on doing tonight?" He gave me a toothy grin. I blushed and shoved him.

"You know what I mean."

"I sure do." He winked.

"Your gross." I laughed. He just shook his head and started driving. It was pretty akward because neither of us knew what to say. So we just sat in silence the whole car ride. When we showed up at the house Brent opened the door for me and I got out. He then quickly grabbed my hand and walked me to the house. I was going to object but gave up. We entered the house wich had music blaring and people dancing like lunatics. It was actually really funny.

"Brent! Hey buddy!" A guy with longish blond hair and a huge smile came up to him.

"Zack! This is my date Sky." He nudged me.

"Hi." I smiled. Zack winked and turned back to Brent.

"Everyone's been looking for you. Go enjoy the party." He said walking away. Brent and I walked more into the house. Relief washed over me when I saw that everyone was dressed up for the most part and I wasn't sticking out.

"Hey Ill be right back. I have to go talk to someone." Brent shouted over the music but quiet enough so I was the only one to hear it.

"Ok." He leaned down and kissed my cheek and then disappeared into the crowd. I sighed not knowing what to do now. I walked into the kitchen where a whole bunch of girls were sitting around drinking bears and giggling. Slowly their giggling turned into whispers and they started looking at me.

"So you must be Brent's Date?" One of the girls stood up.

"Ya. Why do you care?"

"I told you he was settling for less." She turned and told her friends. The all giggled again. "I'm Ryan BTW, Brent's ex."

"Great. I could care less who you are." I spat back at her.

"Aww look girls! She's trying to be all tough." She laughed "how old are you? 13? 14?"

"I'm 15. How old are you? Because sweetheart you could use a face lift. Or two." Comebacks weren't really my thing but when I got pissed off no one could stop me.

"Brent a is two years older then you." She made a puppy face. "Your pathetic."

"Your just jealous that he picked me instead of you. So go cry me a river" I spat at har and walked away feeling like a bad ass. I waked arou d for a while continue sly getting glares from girls I didn't even know. The word must of gotten around. It had been about twenty minutes and I hadn't seen a sign of Brent. I saw a door leading to a porch to the woods. I figured I would just go get some fresh air to clear my head and get away from everyone.

I opened the back door and stepped into the cool air. It felt good considering it was so hot in that house. I walked into the woods and leaned against a tree. Where where the hell is Brent? Why would he just leave me at a party like this. I sighed thinking about what those girls said. I really thought Brent liked me. I heard a noise coming from deeper in the woods.

"Hello?" I called standing up from under the tree. I got no response of corse. Taking a deep breath I decided to investigate. The further I walked the more uncomfortable I felt. It was like someone was watching me.

"Sky you've grown so much." A raspy voice whispered in my ear. I turned my head and then saw blackness.

"What the hell." I screamed tryin to see anything. "What did you do to me?"

"It's just a simple drug." I could hear the joy in his voice. Suddenly the world started to spin as I fell to the ground. I was paralyzed and I couldn't see anything. As I started to slip out of consciousness I felt my body being lifted and thrown over someone's shoulder.

________________________

Sorry this took so long you guys :(

I have a huge procrastination problem where I was like "Oh! I'll finish this chapter tonight and post it tomorrow!" But it never happened so I finally finished but it was hard :P

But anyway, who do you think Kidnapped Sky?? I know but I'm not telling you until next chapter *duh*

I would really appreciate it if you would VOTE & COMMENT

I luves my readers!!!

XOXO

~Hope