*Chapter 21*

I spun around on my heels energetically to see who it was standing behind me. The smile already spread across my face grew larger.

"Jack!" I yelled running up to him and hugging him. (Eyeless jack)

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Out," I giggled

"The fuck do you mean by out? Sky you've been missing for weeks!" I just shrugged and he crossed his arms. I could tell he was not amused, lack the facial expressions due to the mask.

"So how's Jeff doing?" I smiled beginning to skip towards the house.

"The hell if I know. He just sort of room off one day. No sight of Hope either." He put his hands in his pockets and followed me. "Wait...Sky are you holding a knife?"

"Let's just say...I've learned to appreciate the art of killing."

"Really?"

"Yes!" I snapped turbo to look at him. Was he really going to doubt me? "Are you surprised?"

"Yes actually,"

"And whys that?"

"Well maybe because you refused to kill for years!"

"People change Jack." I chuckled.

"So that fire. That was you?" I nodded yes happily. "You have a lot to learn"

"Are you criticizing my work?"

"Yes actually. Fires are sloppy and irresponsible. Any one can spot them and your location is instantly given up. Intact the whole reason I found you is because I saw the fire," she said, a scary serious tone in his voice. I furrowed my brow and pouted.

"Whatever." The rest of the walk home was awkwardly silent. I was cutting the skin in the tips of my fingers to try to calm down. I had never realized how...relaxing killing is. Seeing the tiny bit of hope in there eyes. Hope that they will survive. Hope that they will be put out of their misery. Hope that you will take pity on their pathetic souls. But that hope that they have is just a tiny length of twine being pulled so tight that it is at risk of snapping. The best feeling is the satisfactory of snapping that twine. Killing their hopes. Seeing their life's slowly drain from their once hopeful eyes. Now I understand why my parents were killers. I now understand why hey wanted me to become a killer. They wanted me to experience the adrenalin rush.

"Sky?" A gravely voice announce out of shock. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey Ben,"

"How have you been?" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder seeing how I was shivering.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed excitedly, which caught him off guard. And that's when he noticed the blood all over me. His facial expression went from shocked to a sly smirk.

"Well, well, well. Little miss killer over here. Hope you had a fun time sweetheart because when Jeff comes back your so dead."

"And why would you say that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Because you've been missing for weeks. So has Hope. Jeff just kinda feels like his life is falling apart." He told me, walking me into the house.

"I bet," I chuckled to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, okay so I'm starving."

"Wow. This is coming from miss 'I'm never hungry,' I'm impressed,"

"Why can I say. I've changed." I giggled.

"I'll make you something. Why don't you go fix yourself. You look like a hot mess,"