*Chapter 13*

"Mom?" I yelled as I saw her standing over him.

"Sky? What are you doing out here?" She asked

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I screamed running to Brent's side feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

"Do you know him?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes! I love him mom!" I screamed gasping for breath.

"Sky I don't think you-" I cut her off by stealing the knife she had in her hand and stabbing it deep into her chest causing her blood to splatter all over me. I chuckled and I saw her tears rise up in her eyes. I took the knife out of her and then quickly jabbed her in the chest again. Hearing her shrill screams of pain sent shivers up and down my spine.

"M-mom?" I said as I pulled the knife out of her chest for the last time and holding her face in my hands. "Mom!" I screamed wiping the tears from out of her eyes as they moved to focus on me.

"I love you baby." She smiled kissing my forehead then laying on the ground taking her final breath.

"MOM! Please don't go! I'm sorry!" I screamed cradling her motionless body in my arms. "Please." I whispered feeling the tears fall from my face onto her cold pale skin.

I told you you were weak

~*~

"I'm not weak!" I shouted feeling a hand on my chest.

"Hey sweetie. Are you ok?" A girl said moving my hair off my forehead to check my temperature. I swatted her hand away.

"Fine."

"You don't look fine." She said pointing at my eyes. I wiped my tears away quickly to keep her from looking me. "What are you doing here?" She asked holding a hand out offering to help me up. Without answering I stood up declining her offer and shook my head. I was unable to see what she looked like due to the fact that she had a hood on which draped a shadow over her face. I steeped back to show her I wasn't interested in talking. "I'm not here to hurt you." She chuckled.

"Ok look lady I'm not really in the mood to tell some stranger my life story."

"I can help you I promise."

"Sure you do. Your so typical! You meet a stranger and act like you care about them and are willing to help when all you really do is give shitty advice and and apologize."

"But I know you Sky." She cooed reaching a hand in my detection. I took another step back in shock. But quickly pulled myself together not letting her get the best of me.

"How do you know my name?"

"I don't just know your name sweetie. I know everything about you."

"You know nothing about me!" I screamed.

"Come here." She reached her hand out towards me.

"Don't touch me." I snarled at the stranger

"Come here!" She said once again more firmly. Biting my tongue I took a step forward. "Good girl."

"Who are you?"

"Let's just say... I'm an old friend of your dads." She chuckled reaching out for my face and resting her palm. I hesitated at her cold touch. She pulled my chin u causing me to look up at her. "Now you listen to me very carefully. I have known you since the day you were born. And you were brought into this world for one reason."

"And what would that be." I stuttered.

You already know the answer stupid

"You will be the one to kill Jeff."

"I will never do that!" I spat at her moving back.

"Oh really?" She chuckled, "because that's what you said about your mom and look at where she is now." Anger and sorrow built up inside me as she brought up my mother. "Sky, you are the best killer of them all."

"No..."

"Oh but yes! Sky your so close. You've almost lost all sanity. And I'm so proud of you!" She announced taking a step closer to me.

"You can't control me! I won't do it!"

"Oh I know I can't control you. But I know someone who is." She said walking past me tapping my head and exiting out the front door. I stared at the door minutes after she left.

"She was right...they were all right! I am weak!" I cried remembering my mother. No Sky pull yourself together. Think of something. I paced around the room frantically knowing that I had to leave. My dad was going to find out that it was me who killed mom. And then...oh man would he be pissed.

Man your screwed

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes thinking about my mom again feeling sick. The police are going to find her body...it will be all over the news that "her rain of terror was over" everyone would see it. What is her brother going to think?

"Wait...that's it." I said to myself.

~*~

I knocked at the door uneasily feeling sick again and considering turning around and just accepting my fate. As I began to turn around and leave the door behind me opened.

"Hel...Sky? Is that you?" A soft female voice asked. Turning around and half smiling I was attacked with a hug.

"Hi Sarah." I said out of breath from her tight squeeze. Once she let go of me she gasped moving her hands to cover her mouth.

"Oh sweetie! You've gotten so big!"

"So have you." I said looking down to see her stomach with a very slight baby bump. She giggled wrapping her arm around me and bringing me inside the house. Giving me another quick glance I saw her frown grabbing my hair to see the blood at the tips. I shrugged.

"You do remember who my dad is right?" I said in a sarcastic attitude.

"Oh no! I've completely forgotten!" She winked.

"Mommy!" A voice said running from out of the kitchen.

"What?" Sarah called.

"Where are my-" she froze seeing me the scurried to behind Sarah.

"Sorry she's shy."

"No it's fine. But who is she?" I asked

"Oh um... It's our daughter Cameron. But you know. We call her Cami." She smiled taking her daughters hands and moving her to the front of her legs.

"How old is she?"

"Five"

"Hi Cami." I said getting down on my knees to meet her face to face.

"H-hi." I giggled standing back up. "She's precious"

"Thanks Sky." She said kissing my cheek. "So now cut to the chase. You haven't visited us in a million years. And now suddenly you visit us out of the blue. Alone. What happened?" I bit my lip trying to think of a believable story to tell her.

"Well my parents worst enemy is after them...and so they sent me away...because I don't like to fight...."

"Ok well first off your a horrible liar. And second you smell like a dying cat go shower. There's a bathroom in the spare beadroom. Go there and I'll go find you some clothes that aren't disgusting."

I walked up to the spare room taking off my nasty clothes and bringing them into the bathroom with me. Getting into the warm water and wiping off all the clotted blood that stained my hair felt amazing.

This was your smart idea? Running away to a place full of even more people you love? Man you are so stupid!

"No. I won't hurt anyone. Plus if I'm only after dad then why would I hurt any of them?"

Because you won't be in control of your sanity for much longer. And when you snap they will all die.

"No because I won't let that happen" I said blocking out the voice. I had been practicing that for a while now and I was pretty good at keeping it quiet for at least an hour.

Finishing my shower and walking into the guest room I saw some shorts and a concert t laying on the bed (and other thing but don't get any thoughts ya nasty)

After getting dressed and pulling my long hair into a night pony tail I walked down the stairs to see Sarah cooking something. "Hey uh thanks for giving my clothes and stuff"

"Oh honey don't thank me. Your like my second daughter." She smiled "And you look exhausted. So sit." Gladly excepting the offer she turned to me. "Now spill it." I sighed.

"There's a boy. My parents found out and got pissed off." I said half telling the truth half lying.

"Oh!! Do tell more!" She said pulling up a chair and resting her head in her hands like a typical teenage girl.

"He's name is Brent. He's the only boy who's ever understood me. And loves me even for my flaws. I just...don't know how to explain it."

"Well hon, he sounds lovley. I'm sure your parents will move on soon.Bur in the mean time you can stay here as long as you need to." She smiled

"Thanks Sarah. So where's Rhett?"

"He's at work. I'm sure hell be back in a couple hours though. He'll be so excited to see you!"

"I'll be excited to see him to. Like you said it's been like a million years."

"Ya" she chuckled leading to a long silence before she laughed again. "You know those clothes were your moms back when we were about sixteen. I guess I never gave them back after harrowing them." She shrugged. "Feel free to give them back when you go home." Feeling the non existent lunch that I never are rising up in my stomach i quickly ran to the bath room and threw up. The guilt of what I did was literally killing me. I sat there crying. Why. Why did this happen?

After calming down I walked back into the kitchen.

"Sky are you ok?" Sarah asked rushing to my side.

"Ya I'm just not feeling too good." I lied again.

"You should get some rest"

After making the bed in the guest room I laid down. My head begun to throb. I rolled around in pain trying to get the horrible vivid images of me murdering my mother out of my head.

_________________________
I know I haven't updated in forever but I have a good reason this time. As some of you may know I have Juvenal Diabetes (type 1)
Well lately my blood sugars have Been ridiculously high. Like in deadly range. They had to put me in the hospital for a while. I'm just really sick. When I'm that high I can't think at all.

So that's why I haven't updated for a while. I have been replying to messages though just because that is easier for me.

Sorry. I will update very soon because I'm feeling a little better.

Thanks for understanding.

I would really appreciate a COMMENT & VOTE

I luves my readers

XOXO

~Hope