Last

This will be just a narration. 

After learning what has happened to her, Heaven (let's call her that way now) did not know what to feel or what to do. She was happy; she was mad; she was confused. What she's believing in for almost two months was a lie.

Two months ago, she lost her memory. She did not remember anything, then now, she's told that everything she knows is not true? Imagine the mental breakdown she's experiencing.

But, then again, she's happy, because finally, everything's clear now. The flashes she get during her sleep and when her head aches are now sewn together to form this one whole chunk of her memory.

And that's when she remembered. She really is the girl that Theo is looking for. Memories of him and her started flooding her mind, as if a sentimental typhoon started in her brain. She remembered the amusement park, the Ferris wheel, the feel of his lips on hers. They kissed that day and she can't even remember it. So that's why Theo was looking for her so bad. 

It was just like a movie, one with an iconic kiss, a whirlwind for a plot, and complicated characters. Life became their storyline, and nobody knew who wrote their story. Nobody knew who's out there typing letters, adding words to their story. She won't know when their writer would feel like it's their end and suddenly shut down his/her laptop to finish their story. And before that happens, she wanted to make sure that she fixes everything up.

She excused herself then ran out their house. She didn't care if she brought her phone or wallet. She didn't care what she looked like at the moment. What mattered to her is that she gets to her destination. And once she got in front of a white door, she let out a deep breath and knocked. Fortunately, the one she wanted to see was the one who opened the door.

She said hi and couldn't help it so she broke down into tears and hugged him. He was taken aback, not knowing what to do but after he remembered what his sister said, he hugged her back.

"Welcome back." 

===

Hey! Sorry puchu-puchu lang ang ending. I just felt that I need to end the story already dahil wala na siyang patutunguhan. I know maraming unresolved issues and mema lang ang plot nito. I'm at fault if hindi kayo nagandahan sorry po huhu. 

Anyway, I hope you'd read my other story Meant to Be! I'll focus there na but I think mas madalas akong magpost for untitled since I write that one every 2am and that's when my mind works lol. I'll miss Theo and Heaven and susubukan ko itong irevise if I have the time. Kasi pakshet ang college nauubusan ako ng oras!!!