3

It been a few weeks and Alpha had really warmed up to the house. He would walk around but always stay close to me. It was cute but annoying at times. He'd follow me practically anywhere.

He'd even followed me to school one day. That didn't sit well with a lot of people. Someone had even called 911 when they saw my big dog trotting up to the school. Luckily I'd intervened.

That was a lot of explaining to do but thankfully we didn't get in trouble and they didn't take Alpha away. Now he's pretty much confined to the house.

He now walked behind me as I made my way upstairs to my room. His breath was hot on my heels. I went into my room and sat down on my bed with a sigh. Alpha growled softly and hopped on my bed. His weight caused me to have to move for a comfortable position.

"What is it with you and following me everywhere? It's really annoying." I snapped at him and his eyes grew wide before he folded his ears back and growled.

"Oh don't try to act all tough we both know you're a softy." I cooed and his growl automatically softened. I giggled and he suddenly leaped on top of me. I was knocked back on to the bed and Alpha hovered over me. His tongue lapped at my face and I giggled and at the same time was disgusted. I tried to push him off but his body was too heavy.

"Alpha." I chuckled still trying to get him off. He only growled playfully and nipped at my hair. Out of nowhere he nuzzled my shoulder then licked my neck. My nose wrinkled at the feeling and I whined.

"Eww. Gross. Alpha-" my voice hitched as his tongue lapped at the sensitive part between my neck and shoulder. A weird rush went through me and it shocked me. What the hell?! Really hormones?! No! I let out a cry of disgust and pushed Alpha away with all my might. I shuddered and wiped off the slobber.

"Eww... Alpha put it away!" I shrieked half laughing as I caught sight of Alpha's excitement. Gross. Alpha grunted and started licking himself while I grimaced. Finally he got himself situated.

"Nasty mutt." I teased and he growled and shook himself. I sat up and grabbed the remote to my tv. With the press of a button it was on and I settled into bed as I started flipping through channels. I couldn't find anything.

I jumped when my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hey Kate." My friend Dalton's voice said through the phone. I smiled softly.

"Hey Dalton." I replied and Alpha looked over perking his ears.

"Hey wanna go out tonight? I'm bored and wanna see my girl." Dalton said playfully and I giggled.

"Oh who's your girl?" I chuckled back saying in a mock seductive voice. We played like this all the time.

"You." Dalton said and started chuckling. Alpha snarled and I jumped and yelped.

"What was that?" Dalton asked sounding concerned.

"It's just Alpha." I answered softly.

"Oh." Dalton's voice was flat. I giggled, he was kind of scared of Alpha. Granted Alpha did snap at him the last time he'd stopped by so I didn't blame Dalton for having cold feet.

"Chicken." I teased and Dalton scoffed.

"You'll pay for that Katy." Dalton said softly and Alpha growled loudly.

"He hears you." I giggled into the phone and Dalton scoffed again.

"Alpha I'm coming over. I'll be there in a second Kate." Dalton said and I said okay before hanging up the phone.

Alpha sat on the edge of my bed and just stared at me. His eyes were red and yellow and I was once again struck by them.

"Alpha, Dalton's coming over. Please be nice." I said and Alpha growled again. I shook my head softly and stood up combing through my hair with my fingers.

"I honestly don't know why you don't like him. He's a great guy and my best friend." I said softly and Alpha hopped off my bed and stalked to the corner of the room. He huffed and laid down with his back to me. I sighed and walked over to my window looking out. Sure enough was Dalton's truck parked out front and him hopping out. I smiled softly. Alpha jumped up at the sound of the car door closing.

I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I pulled open the door and jumped on Dalton. He chuckled and hugged me to him. He was taller than me and his dirty blonde hair went well with his baby blue eyes. He was quite the looker. A lot of girls liked him.

"Katy. Good to see you." Dalton hugged me tighter and I chuckled. My arms were around his neck and he spun me around.

"Dalton guess what?" I said as he let me out of his bear hug. He looked down at me and his eyes sparkled.

"What?" He asked grinning.

"We're going to watch a movie." I stated and Dalton chuckled. He slung his arm over my shoulder.

"Netflix and chill?" He said with a sly grin and I slapped his arm. He chucked.

"That's disgusting Dalton." I said but I was laughing and Dalton chuckled.

"You play too much." I said softly and he shrugged.

"Somebody's gotta do it." He said and we walked inside right into a growling Alpha. Dalton swallowed and removed his arm from my shoulders as we walked around my dog.... Wolf?

"Mom. Dad. Dalton and I are watching a movie." I called into the living room where they sat. They looked over and waved.

"Okay. Hi Dalton." My father said with a smile.

"Hi." Dalton said and started up the stairs to my room I followed and so did Alpha. We went into my room and Dalton plopped down on my bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. I giggled and turned on a movie. It was Twilight Breaking Dawn Part Two. Dalton sat up as I sat next to him and we leaned back to sit more comfortable. Alpha sat next to the bed looking furious.

*****

"I just think it's funny how you think everyone's dying at first but then it's just a vision." Dalton said after the movie was over.

"Yep. I only really watched it for the fight scene anyway." I said truly and Dalton who was laying on my bed propped himself up.

"So you're telling me that we could have skipped all that and just watched the fight scene? God Kate you should've said something." Dalton chuckled and shook his head. I looked over at Alpha and saw him laying on the ground.

"Yep. Sorry." I giggled and Dalton sighed. He sat up and pulled me into a hug. It shocked me but I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

"Don't be." Dalton murmured and his hands cupped my cheeks. I gasped as he tilted my face up and soon his lips were pressed against mine. I froze and my hands latched onto his biceps but I didn't pull away.

"Kate." Dalton groaned and I don't know what came over me. It was a deep lust. But part of me hurt. Like something had stabbed my heart.

My hands gripped his shirt and soon he pulled me down with him as we laid on the bed. His lips played with mine and I moaned. A growl split through the air but we were too busy to care.

Dalton deepened the kiss and my back arched as he rubbed it. I moaned softly as I ran my fingers through his hair. He pressed his body against mine and I moaned again. He pulled his lips from mine and gave peppered kisses to my neck. I was enjoying the feeling but still this felt so wrong.

His lips touched the spot between my neck and shoulder and my stomach flipped. Suddenly he was ripped away from me and I heard him yelp in pain.

I sat up and quickly snapped out of my daze when I saw Alpha snarling at Dalton.