38

I woke up to a blinding light and blinked rapidly.

"You must admit she's a pretty thing." A voice said and another muttered in reply.

"Quiet! You dare fondle over a mutt?" A slightly familiar voice snarled and everything grew silent.

"No sir. Just making an observation." A grunted response came and I frowned.

I tried to move but found that I was tied up and the ropes burned. I hissed in pain.

"Don't try struggling mutt. Those ropes are laced with wolfsbane. It's hopeless." The man's voice said and I growled in hate.

"Let me go." I snarled.

"Oh poor little pup. I can't let you go just yet." The man chuckled and I growled darkly.

"Who are you?" I asked and a man walked into the light. His dark eyes watched me and he smiled softly.

"Darling that's none of your concern." He said in a nonchalant voice. His eyes traveled me and settled on my stomach.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That will complicate things." He said pointing to my stomach and waggling his finger in disapproval. He strolled toward me and knelt in front of me. His hand reached out and I growled.

"Hush." He said and ran his fingers through my hair. I was shocked by the warmth and comforting feeling his hand gave me.

"Riddle me this, if you like my touch what does that make us dear?" He whispered in my face his breath fanning my lips and I wrinkled my nose at his closeness. His dark eyes stared into mine and he smiled softly. He started massaging my scalp and my eyes unpromptedly shut.

I managed to pull away and I snarl formed in my throat. The psycho laughed and sat back staring at me. His dark eyes seemed to take in of me.

"Hmm you are quite lovely." He said with a smirk. I growled but was utterly confused... it felt like my mate was touching me.

"Aww is the pup confused?" The man taunted tilting his head to the side.

"Who are you?" I growled.

"What if I told you I was your other mate? Which is unfortunate." He said with a soft shrug. My stomach flipped.

"You're lying." I spat and he chuckled and moved closer to me.

"Want me to prove it?" He asked with a glint in his eyes. I frowned.

He gripped my arms and pulled me to him. I gagged at the sparks and he chuckled and sat me on his lap. His black eyes studied my face and his hands cupped my cheeks. I tried to wriggle away but his hold was firm.

Abruptly his lips collided with mine and I gasped at the electrifying warmth rushing through my every nerve. I felt the stranger tense before pulling me harder against him. His hands gripped my waist and he deepened the kiss. I moaned softly. I was so confused but everything felt horrifyingly good and I hated it. I wanted Clayton.

The man's tongue slipped into my mouth and no matter how much I wanted to pull away I couldn't bring myself to do so. He groaned and pulled the ropes from my hands and instead of pushing him away I pulled him closer. He unbound my feet and instead of running or kicking I flung my legs around his body. He gave an approving grunt.