17

Hey everyone! I'm happily updating once again!

Oh and btw if my updates start slowing it's because of school...

Or my parents... Okay get to reading. *wink*

"... It's nine o'clock baby girl. I wonder how long I can talk before you wake up. I love you. Babe. Baby? I want to see your beautiful eyes mi amor. Wake up. Hmm? I know how to get you up." I heard Clayton's voice and I fought the urge to smile. The rise and fall of his chest caused me to move as well since I was still draped over him. Suddenly I felt his hands on my waist press me against him and his lips started kissing my neck. Sparks ran through me and I moaned my eyes fluttering open. Clayton chuckled and sighed as I put my fingers in his hair.

"Good morning." He chuckled and kissed up my neck and trailed kisses on my jaw. I sighed and watched him past my lashes. Clayton grinned and captured my lips in a long passionate kiss.

"Good morning." I breathed as he pulled away. Clayton grinned and kissed me again.

"Why can't I get enough of you? It's driving me insane." He chucked between kissing me. I giggled and moaned as he suddenly pulled away and nipped the sensitive part where my neck meets my shoulder. My fingers clenched around his hair and I tugged it softly causing him to groan against me.

"That's where I'll mark you." Clayton said into my skin and placed heated kisses to the spot. I moaned as shivers took over me.

"Believe me darlin' I can make you moan much louder than that." Clayton said and pulled me closer to him. I let out another moan as he pressed against me and chuckled but his laugh turned into a moan when my core was pressed against his hardened friend.

"You're one to talk." I said softly and he gave me a challenging look. He gave an evil smirk and chills ran through me. Before I could ask him what he was looking like that for he ground his hips against mine. My heat throbbed and grew wet for him and I let out a needy moan.

"Clayton stop teasing me." I said breathlessly as my hormones spiked and it was taking every fiber of my being not to rip off my clothes and let him have his way with me. My mate chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry baby it's just so difficult." He grunted and rolled us over so he was on top of me. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

He smiled down at me and propped himself up careful not to put all his weight on me. I smiled up at him. I could get used to this.

"Babe?" He asked softly and I grinned.

"What?" I breathed and he chuckled. His eyes gleamed with amusement.

"You have a serious grip on my hair." He said with a smirk and I blushed and let it go. He nodded in approval and gave me a charming grin.

One of his hands ran devilishly slowly up the side of my waist and I bit my lip causing him to smirk. He chuckled and slipped his hand down to my pants and gripped the waistband pulling me closer by the fabric. Oh my... I took a deep breath to calm my heart and Clayton gave an evil laugh before kissing me. I think he meant for it to be a quick kiss but I locked an arm around his neck and held him to me and soon we were in a heated make out session.

"Kate stop... Or I won't be able to." Clayton grunted after I attempted to pull off his shirt. I pulled my lips from his and nodded combing my fingers through my hair. He sighed and smiled at me.

"You're amazing." He added softly and kissed my cheek. I giggled and he took my lips in his once again. Clayton growled softly and picked me up and pressed me against the headboard. I moaned as he tucked his fingers in my hair and his other hand slipped between my thighs. I gasped as he massaged my aching heat and chuckled between the kiss.