24

WARNING: It gets a little heated in Eli's POV.

Don't forget to comment and vote and share! (;

Eli POV

It was five AM when I decided to get up. I slipped off my nightshirt and went into my bathroom. I turned on a nice hot shower and stepped in.

I sang in the shower. A smile broke out across my face. I still had my beautiful voice.

"Baby why don't you want me to wrap you up and give you all my love?

I'll make you feel like you're up in heaven above.

I'll make your legs weak

Bring you down to your knees.

Oh baby why don't you come to me please?" I sang a made up song as I rinsed off in the hot water. I chuckled at myself as I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. I grabbed a gray shirt and black leggings and slipped them on. They fit okay-a little big but it was fine. I sighed and walked out of my room going down the hall. No one roamed the halls but me and I made my way to the kitchen. Once at my destination I got out pancake mix and started making the batter. I turned on the oven and also put some eggs and bacon on in two other pans. I poured on some batter and waited for my pancakes to be ready for flipping. It wasn't long before I had myself a good breakfast laid out. I piled four pancakes, two eggs and eight pieces of bacon on my plate. Then I hurriedly cleaned and put away the dishes I'd made a mess of. I sat at the table and poured some hot syrup over my flapjacks and started eating.

"Someone's up early." A deep voice behind me said and I almost choked on my food. I glanced behind me to see Nathan standing in the doorway wearing a tank top and boxers watching me with a smirk. I grinned as I saw my mark on the curve of his neck.

"I could say the same about you." I retorted slyly. My mate chuckled and sat at the table across from me. I continued to eat until I had some left and I pushed it to him.

"Here." I said and he gave me a long look.

"It's not like I poisoned it." I said and Nathaniel took a bite and soon was done with the rest of my food.

"That was good." He said as he leaned back in his chair grinning at me.

"I figured that since you scarfed it down as you did." I said rolling my eyes. Nathan chucked and suddenly hopped from his seat. He walked around the table and wrapped his arms around me. I tensed up immediately and the alpha leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Eli..." Nathan groaned softly and kissed my neck. I swallowed and tried to ignore the sparks but soon I was up and pushing him against the wall. He growled and flipped us over so that I was pinned. He grinned and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I felt a moan escape me and I gripped his face in my hands as I deepened the kiss. Damn mate bond.

"Nathan." I breathed as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. My legs were automatically parted for him and he stepped in between and pressed himself against me. His hands locked onto my waist as he held me to him. He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"Eli, for your behavior yesterday I'm going to punish you." Nathan grunted with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow.

"And how do you expect to do that?" I inquired softly.

Without a word he swooped down and pressed his lips against mine and locked me in a passionate kiss. I tried to push him away but I couldn't and instead my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer, begging for the feel of his body against mine, for his lips never to break contact. The kiss deepened and he hugged me closer. After what seemed like eternal bliss he pulled away and we gasped for breath. I lowered my hands away from him and he loosened his hold on me.