11

"All I'm saying is that I don't like her hanging around here. She should be with me, with my pack. Hell they need their alpha back and they'll be thrilled to meet my mate. If not they'll just have to deal with it. She's mine and I need her." Clayton growled while holding me to him on the couch. We'd been having this discussion for hours and everyone was starting to lose their patients.

"My daughter isn't just some object for you." My dad grunted out and Clayton scoffed.

"I never said she was! But if you wanna go down that road then fine! She's my goddam property and only mine! The only thing to touch her is going to be me! She's my mate! I'll fight anyone that tries to take her from me! I own her!" Clayton snarled and hurt coursed through me. I elbowed him in the side and he grunted a bit and squished me against him.

"You don't own me. Let go of me! You stupid egotistical bastard! I hate you!" I yelled and Clayton loosened his hold. I wrenched free of his grip and ran up the stairs and into my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. In a second after I locked it a knock sounded.

"Katlyn... Let me in. I need you. And besides you can't hate me, you can only love me. Now let me in." Clayton growled from the other side of the door.

"Just leave me alone! I don't want to see you! Stay away from me! I can hate you! I hate that you're such an ass and so damn cocky!" I screamed and laid down in my bed.

"Let me in Kate." My mate groaned and I screamed into my pillow.

"Go away." I cried.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and my door was swinging open. I yelped and watched as Clayton strolled in.

"What the hell? You fucking broke my door!" I yelled looking at the splintered wood. Luckily it was still mostly intact. My mate looked at me with a frown.

"I told you to let me in." He said casually and closed my door even though it was still messed up.

"I don't want you in here." I spat and I felt tears in my eyes. Why was I crying?!

"Oh but you need me too love. Look at you, you're crying. Let me make it better." Clayton said sitting on the edge of my bed and reaching over to me. His hand touched my arm and I wrenched myself away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I spat and my mate looked at me with shocked eyes. The look faded almost instantly and he climbed on top of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I moaned at the tingles and I felt Clayton's muscular body on my back as he laid on me.

"Clayton get off! You're heavy!" I groaned and quick as a flash my mate rolled so that I was on top of him then he turned me so that we were chest to chest. I moaned as he gripped my hips and he smirked. He pressed me closer and kissed my neck. I gasped as his soft lips trailed along my skin.

"I can make all your worries disappear. You can't deny that you want me." Clayton breathed in my ear then softly bit my earlobe. I felt my heart drumming in my chest as he aggressively kissed my neck and shoulders but he never moved to my face.

"Clayton." I gasped and he groaned and straddled my legs on him once again. Heat creeped up my neck and to my cheeks as I felt a bulge between my legs. I moaned as sparks ran through me and my hormones spiked once again. Clayton growled and flipped us over so that he was on top of me. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. I tried not to moan as he began to grind against me. He chuckled and pressed harder against me and let out a low moan.

"Mine." Clayton growled as he kissed my neck and slipped his hands under my shirt. His touch sent thrills through me and I sighed.

"You like that?" He said lifting up my shirt some and kissing my stomach.

"S-stop." I managed to get out and Clayton chuckled. I pushed the longing out of me and let my annoyance and anger take over.

"I said stop!" I yelled and balled up my fist and punched him in the side of his head. He groaned and rolled off me. He held the side of his head.

"Bitch. Why the hell did that hurt so much?" He said with a growl and tenderly felt where I punched him.

"Serves you right." I spat sitting up and he glared at me and snarled showing sharp fangs. Fear ran through me and I looked away from him.

" Aww did I scare you?" He mocked and I fixed him with a glare. He met my gaze and blinked in boredom. Then he smirked.

"What's so funny?" I gritted out in irritation. My mate chuckled and his fangs disappeared back to wherever they came from.

"You. I've never seen you mad... It's cute." Clayton chuckled and I huffed. He studied my face a little more and added, "And a little creepy." He shook his head then grunted and touched the place I hit. I smiled in triumph.

"I just realized something." Clayton said out of nowhere and I looked at hm expectingly. He gave me a long look then frowned and said, "It hurt so bad because you're my mate." He snorted and grumbled to himself afterwards.

"Good." I stated softly with a smile.

"What's so good about that?" My mate said dumbly.

"That means I can hurt you as much as you hurt me. You're so stupid you know that? You keep using sexual frustration as your leverage point but I don't want that. I don't want you if that's how you going to act." I said sharply and I saw a flash of pain come to my mate's features. For a split second he looked broken. In an instant he was back to his cocky self, he scoffed and rolled his eyes but looked away from me and I saw his jaw ticking.

"I'm sorry... But I'm how I am for a reason. I don't mean to hurt you honestly..." Clayton said in a soft voice that shocked me. The growls in his throat were gone and the only thing left was the whisper of a broken man. He still didn't make eye contact with me but then he growled and snarled, "Whatever I don't know why I'm telling you this anyway. You aren't going to change me. No one is."

He finally looked at me and his eyes carried anger. He stood and looked around the room and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Get your things packed." He growled and left my room. As he left he slammed the door and it-being already broken from earlier-broke fully from its hinges and fell to the ground.

"We're leaving in the morning." I heard him snarl and I felt tears brim my eyes.

What was wrong with him? I sighed and stood up hesitantly. I grabbed the duffle bag from under my bed and sat it next to me. Downstairs I could hear Clayton arguing with everyone until finally he yelled so loud they all went quiet... That's my mate.

So should Katlyn go with Clayton?

I might update again later :P