9

I woke up to the sound of a door shutting and I heard a deep voice rumble, "Kate you should really learn to lock your door if you don't want someone coming in so easily." I looked around the dark room in panic. I gasped as a large heavy thing landed on me.

"Dammit Clayton." I spat and he growled and grabbed my wrists. I squirmed as he pinned me under him.

"Quiet. Stop being so difficult." Clayton snarled and I whimpered. He chuckled softly.

"What do you want from me?" I gasped and he smirked.

"Believe me darling if I tell you, you won't know how to behave." He whispered in my ear and chills ran up my spine at his husky voice.

"But I-I don't want to be mates." I gasped and Clayton growled before pressing his lips against my collarbone. I moaned and I felt his lips grin against my skin. He gripped my waist and I couldn't help the moan that escaped me again.

"Clay- sto-" I started.

His lips crushed against my throat and my words stopped. He tore back my covers and pressed his body against mine. I moaned as he forced my legs apart and thrust his body against me. I felt his hands gripping my thighs and he ground himself against me. Sparks erupted in me and I managed to push him away.

"You can't just kiss me and expect everything to be okay. And you definitely can't do that!" I yelled and he shushed me. He looked around before speaking.

"You're my mate I can do whatever I want to you." He growled and I scoffed as he kissed my wrists.

"Please stop." I gasped as his tongue ran up my arm. I was feeling tingles everywhere and I wanted it to quit.

"I've searched years for a mate. So don't expect me to not take some enjoyment in this." He growled and rubbed himself against my core. I moaned at the feel I got. It felt so good but it was wrong. No way was I giving in to him.

"So what?" I gasped and he pressed himself harder against me. He slipped his hands under my shirt.

"Kate you know you want me. Why not have a little fun?" He grunted in my ear and I felt myself pressing against him. He was right I wanted him.

"That's it." He groaned as I moved my legs wider apart and pressed against him. I moaned and he thrust himself against me. Yeah... Fuck wanting him I was going to screw with his head some.

"Don't stop." I gasped in a fake sexual moan. Clayton grunted and rolled his hips against mine. He started kissing my neck again.

"Why would I?" He sighed and I felt sparks rush through me.

My hands traveled down to his boxers and I paused.

"Who's shorts are these?" I breathed and he chuckled, "Your dad's."

"Oh... Take them off." I said and Clayton paused.

"Psych! Now, get the fuck off of me." I spat pushing him away and managing, surprisingly, to push him off the bed. He hit the ground with a thud and groaned then a growl ripped through the air.

He leapt to his feet and glared at me and I gulped as he blinked and then laughed. He actually laughed. A dark menacing laugh that unnerved me. Why does my room have to be soundproof? In a moment like this if love it if my parents had bat ears.

"Don't do that again love... Or you'll regret it. I'm not one for rejection and I definitely won't take it from my mate. And not from a puny human at that." Clayton said after he abruptly stopped laughing and I frowned.

"Oh you're so big and bad aren't you? Why don't you go and eat someone's grandma, will you? Or go blow a pig's house down." I said gaining confidence and my mate looked highly offended at my words.

"Fuck you bitch." He growled and I'll admit it hurt. My pain flared into anger and I retorted quickly.

"Hey listen to this." I said pulling out my phone and going to my music. I clicked a song by Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs.

Owoooooooo!
Who's that I see walkin' in these woods?
Why, it's Little Red Riding Hood.
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You're everything a big bad wolf could want.
Listen to me.
Little Red Riding Hood
I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone.
Owoooooooo!
What big eyes you have,
The kind of eyes that drive wolves mad.
So just to see that you don't get chased
I think I ought to walk with you for a ways...

Clayton listened and I smirked as his eye twitched.

"Turn that shit off." He growled and went to grab my phone. I laughed evilly and moved away from him protecting my phone.

"Whatever big bad." I said and yelped as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer to him. His hand clamped onto mine and he wrenched the phone from my grasp.

He turned it off and tossed the phone in the air. I gasped and had to do a wicked ninja like move to catch it.

"What the fuck? If you'd've broke my phone, there'd be hell." I spat and set it on the desk by my bed. Clayton shrugged and sat on the edge of my bed with his back to me.

I sighed and suddenly my phone was ringing. Clayton growled and looked over at me as I grabbed it from the desk. Dalton.

I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Hey..." I said casually.

"Hey Kate. I'm sorry if I woke you up I couldn't sleep." My friend's voice said sounding groggy. Clayton was watching me like a hawk and I swallowed nervously.

"No it's okay I was awake anyway." I said and Clayton huffed and stood up and walked over to my side of the bed. I eyed him suspiciously as he climbed in beside me and he pulled me close to him. I yelped and struggled to keep the phone by my ear. Clayton gave me a smirk and then said in a low voice, "Babe who's that you're talking to?" He said practically in the phone so Dalton would hear him.

"It's Dalton." I sighed and Clayton nodded curtly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him. His hands slid down my body and he wrapped my legs around his waist so I was straddling him. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth and Clayton smirked saying, "Why talk to him when you could be sleeping with me?" I ended up shrugging and my mate chuckled and took the phone from me and spoke into it.

"Sorry Kate can't come to the phone right now. She's preoccupied with something else... Do yourself a favor and not call my girl at these hours anymore." Clayton said with a soft growl and hung up the phone.

"See Kate I know how to please you better than that human ever could." He grunted as he rubbed his hands on my back and I moaned as sparks ran through me. He pulled my body against his and put his face in my neck. I groaned as he kissed my skin.

"Unless you want me to mate you in this bed you'll stop that damn moaning." Clayton growled and I held in the noises. He began kissing my neck more aggressively and then my collarbone. Want rushed through me and I went to wrap my arms around him. As soon as my hands touched his body he pulled away. In his haste, he rolled away from me and almost fell off the bed.

"No more. Go to sleep." Clayton growled and turned his back to me. At first I was hurt and disappointed but then I got my senses back and grimaced and inwardly gagged at the fact I wanted him to take my innocence.

I stood and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my crazed brown hair. As I moved it from my neck I gasped. I stomped back to bed and hit Clayton with all my might. The boy huffed and threw an arm out blocking my hand from hitting him again. He opened one eye lazily and looked at me, "What?" He sighed.

"You gave me a hickey! What the hell am I gonna say if my parents see it?" I whisper yelled. Clayton smirked softly and shrugged.

"Cover it up?" He said with a slight yawn then put a pillow over his head. I scoffed and got back in bed. I turned away from him and closed my eyes and drifted into a much needed sleep.

How does everyone like Clayton?

Please comment I wanna know what you guys think! (:

I'll be updating again soon!!!