26

I can't believe this story has hit over 5 thousand views!  Please share and comment and vote to get this book on the rise! Love you guys!

Btw this chapter holds intense sexual situations.

"Katlyn wait up!" Clayton said loudly as I ran ahead of him. I giggled and sped up as I hurried toward the pool in a black bikini. I ignored him and jumped onto the deep end. Seconds later Clayton hopped in also wearing his red swimming trunks.

I watched my mate shake his head as he came up for air and water spattered from his wet sodden locks. I giggled softly and he swam towards me with loving eyes. Once he was close enough he grabbed me and pulled me against his body. He led me to where we could stand comfortably in the water.

"I have a question." He said softly and I met his eyes.

"Yes?" I replied wrapping my arms around his wet neck. For a second his eyes flickered and he closed them briefly before meeting my eyes once more and continuing his question.

"Why'd you do it? With Eli and Nathan- why'd you set them up like that?" He asked huskily and I smiled.

"Because... Everyone needs their mate. The love inside is too hard-and not worth-fighting. It hurts being apart you know that. And they were letting the past get in the way of their future. Sure she had a reason to be cross but he was trying and it was obvious. She loved him, she just didn't want to accept it. Sometimes they just need a little push. I gave them that. It might not be perfect but it helped them realize how much they care for each other... That's why I did it." I sighed and Clayton tilted my chin up with his thumb. He stared into my eyes for a while before giving a small throaty chuckle and a smirk.

"I love you." He growled and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned and Clayton deepened the kiss as he pulled my body against his. He lifted me up by my legs and kissed me hungrily. Sparks zapped my every nerve and I gripped his hair in my fingers. Clayton growled as I tugged and our kiss turned more aggressive. Warmth spread through my body as we continued to kiss and we finally broke apart panting heavily.

"Clayton we can't-" I started and he frowned and interrupted me before I could finish.

"Why not? You're my mate and wife. And I want to make love to you." My mate growled and I almost couldn't resist a needing moan. The love and lust in his words were enough to make me rip off the small bit of fabric we wore now and let us satisfy our needs. But that could wait a little while longer.

"No you don't understand. We can't do it in the pool... I want to be in the bedroom." I said softly and giggled at Clayton's expression. His eyes darkened with longing and he nodded.

"Okay. Now?" He said with slight hesitation but a hopeful voice and I giggled and nodded. With that Clayton picked me up and carried me out of the pool and back toward the house. He carried me through the house and soon we were in the bedroom. My husband closed the door and tackled me onto the soft king sized bed.

I gasped as Clayton gripped my waist and pulled my lower half roughly against his. I moaned out his name as he ground himself against me. A growl rumbled in his chest and he pulled off my bikini top and flung it away. He looked at me with hooded eyes and kissed my breasts and I groaned as he started biting and sucking my sensitive skin. My hands flew to his back and my nails raked down with muscular body. Clayton let out a deep groan and his clenched fist landed by my head as he propped himself up.

"Clayton." I moaned in urgency and he kissed my lips and growled. His free hand gripped my bikini bottom and he fumbled with the strings before ripping them off me and tossing them aside. His hand roamed me and he groaned and kissed me harder. I pulled away and tugged at his swimming suit. I pulled them down and off he kicked them off and I gasped at my mate. The situation was a major turn on, but it also had me wondering just how much this would hurt.

Clayton suddenly got up and started rummaging in a drawer and in seconds he was putting on a condom and back in bed with me. His lips pressed against mine again. As he got closer I don't know why it happened but an image of that horrible day as a child flashed in my mind and I whimpered and Clayton growled softly.

He pulled his lips away and stared into my eyes and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Don't ever think about that bastard again... I wish I could take the memories away but I can't... You're mine. I love you, I'll never hurt you and no one will dare touch you again. No one but me." Clayton growled and kissed me softly.

I pulled away with a smirk as my fangs elongated and quick as a flash buried them in the crook between his neck and shoulder. I huffed and smiled as my husband kissed my cheek.

"Mine." Clayton growled in possessiveness and kissed my mark. Sparks rushed through me and I sighed in content.

"Mine." I said also and kissed his mark as well. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his.

"I love you." He said softly and I snuggled close to him, "I love you too." I sighed. He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead.

"I want you." Clayton said in my ear and I sighed. A grin found its way to my mouth and I kissed his lips and rubbed against him teasingly.

"Then take me." I sighed and Clayton jumped on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him as we became one...

"Wake up." Clayton's voice jolted me awake and I looked around to see him standing by the bed. I blinked in bewilderment. It was dark and a bit hard to see.

"What?" I asked in confusion and the look on his face made me grow concerned. Suddenly an irony tangy odor hit my nostrils and I tensed. Blood. I hurriedly flipped on the lights and gasped as I looked at my mate. Red crimson stained his chest and spattered his face.

"What happened?" I managed to get out and he looked at me with wide eyes. I scanned his body and didn't find any wounds, which was a bit surprising with all that blood there should've been a horrific wound.

"Some rouge found us... It caught me by surprise... It attacked me... I killed it but not before it... Katlyn I died." He said softly and sunk to his knees staring at me with an astonished expression that held horror and turmoil.

I'll update again soon!

Hope you enjoyed!