Epilogue

We sat in silence. My sister sat next to me her blue eyes glowing bright.

The woods around us were quiet and dim.

"Why didn't you tell them?"she asked me her voice was barely above a whisper and I gave her a long look.

"Because then they'll ask for my help and I'm done with wolf drama Tikil." I said and she sighed and the leaves ruffled around us. She placed her hands in her lap and stared at me, her jaw twitching ever so slightly.

"Manik you know he won't be able to cope." She said sternly and I nodded.

"I know that very well." I said as I mixed a concoction to ease my headache. The dark liquid fizzed and bubbled.

"He's just a boy. Sister you can help him now." She said almost pleading like and glared at me.

I sighed. I know if she could help she would... My sister was always trying to help.

I shook my head softly while saying, "The Ravenwolf child's special. The Hunter and wolf are mingled; one. Killing the Hunter would be no different then ripping the boy's heart out." I said bluntly hopping she'd understand.

"What will this mean for him?" She asked softly and I couldn't meet her gaze. The sympathetic look in her eyes is what differentiated us.

She was so compassionate towards others. I was very less.

"He will be a new kind of terror." I breathed and sipped the drink. I pondered over it for a bit.

"Kaden the Hybrid. The Hunter Wolf." I said and tipped my glass to my sister who shook her head softly.

"You will say nothing about this. Do you understand?" I hissed to my sister and she nodded.

"Yes Manik." She sighed and I nodded curtly.

I knew she wouldn't say anything for now and that's exactly what I wanted.

There was no time now for us to help wolves. We had other things to worry about.

Yet the title played in my head for many years on:

Kaden the Hybrid; the Hunter Wolf; the New Terror...

OH HOLY HEAVENS I CANT BELIEVE I FINISHED!!!!

I will be editing the chapters previous and may add more to this so... we'll see

I'm so happy!