19

Please go to my page and add the book titled News for important updates including new books, sequels, and progress on awaiting chapters (including Serving Leo) All important updates in my life and my books (I don't mean chapter updates, I mean progression updates) will be posted there.

Days come and go at Leo's mansion until a week passes. Eventually I'm waking up in a bedroom on the third floor with a beautiful view of the backyard and walking down stairs to the kitchen to make Leo his coffee. I make it just the way he likes it in his favorite mug as well as sprucing up some eggs and bacon for him.

Just like every morning before I send Caesar up to wake him up (which the only way to do so apparently) and minutes later they both appear in the kitchen, Leo stumbling behind my dog.

"Why does your dog know how to open doors," Leo grumbled as he slid into the stool across from me. I push his plate and cup towards him, seeing his eyes light up which in turn makes a smile force its way onto my lips.

"Would you rather he tear them down," I teased.

Leo shook his head, focusing on the plate in front of him. I watched him eat, absentmindedly drinking my own coffee as his satisfied moans reached my-very delighted- ears.

"You like it huh?"

He looked up at me, his bright blue eyes freezing my brain of any coherent thoughts. I was so dazzled that I didn't hear what he said. Instead I smile and nodded my head which was apparently a good enough response for him because he smiled back and continued to eat.

Sometime later we both finished eating which got done quicker than usual, only because I stole a few pieces of bacon and a portion of his eggs from Leo's plate but he didn't seem to mind. Leo offered to help with the dishes from the morning and the night before. Expectantly, a job that should have gotten done in ten minutes or less took more than twenty.

"Leo stop," I shrieked, holding the wet rag in front of my face. It was dripping droplets of water onto the already slippery tile of the kitchen.

"Fine," he groaned. The sound of the hose from the sink touching the counter soon followed.

I sighed in relief and began to lower my form of protection. "Thank good- Agh!"

Leo's laugh and my screams echoed off the walls of the kitchen as he continued to spray me with water.

"Mercy," I cried, "I beg you!"

"I don't believe in mercy," he said in a deep voice. Then he lunged for me, trapping me up against the counter top, the hose tight in his grip.

"Please," I begged, looking up into his eyes and trying my best to pout my lips. "I'm already so wet."

Leo's smile slowly faded as his eyes widened. Just as I was about to ask him what's wrong he jumped away from me, clearly focused on putting the hose back in its correct spot.

I wouldn't have thought twice about Leo's actions if it weren't for the fact that his shoulders were obviously tensed and he simply stared at the sink for a good two minutes, completely frozen.

"Leo," I whispered when the silence got to be too much. I reached out and laid a hand on his shoulder, feeling it relax under my touch.

"You're killing me Ivory," he grunted. "You're really fucking killing me."

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I tried to think about what I could have possibly done. "What did I do?"

Leo breathed heavily, his body moving under my hand. Eventually he turned around to face me, a happy look on his face.