0.1.

I walk back up the hill to mine and my brothers hobbit hole. 

It's a sunny morning, and the sun beams onto my skin as I hold the basket in my hand. I have just been to the market to collect a few flowers for the garden and a couple of fish for tonight, requested by my brother. 

"Morning Berry." My friend, Ella, greets as I walk past her home.

I stop and skip up to the fence surrounding her home, "Morning Ella. What you up to?" I ask with a smile.

"Not all that much. I got a letter from Andrew, he said he'll be visiting soon." Ella wiggles her eyebrows, knowing that I have a small crush on him.

"Well, I might just have to stop by then." I smile, turning around and waving goodbye and continuing walking up the hill.

I finally reach the top and see my older brother, Bilbo, sitting on the bench smoking his pipe.

"I got the fish." I smile, walking through the gate and hopping up the stairs, "A good price as well."

"Is that all you got?" Bilbo asks, blowing a ring of smoke.

"Nope, I got a few roses for the garden." I shrug, hopping up the rest of the stairs and into our home. I open the door, walking inside and put the fish in the pantry before walking back outside with my gardening tools. I begin to plant the roses when a shadow passes over me, making me turn to see a old man dressed in grey and a grey beard.

I laugh slightly as he makes Bilbo's smoke ring turn into a butterfly and hit him in the nose.

"Good morning." Bilbo says after a moment.

"What do you mean?" The man says, "Do you mean to wish me a good morning? Or do you mean it is a good morning whether I want it or not?Or perhaps you mean you feel good on this morning. Or are you simply saying this is a morning to be good on?"

This leaves Bilbo confused for a slight second before answering, "All of them at once, I suppose." 

"Can we help you?" I ask politely, standing and walking over to him and Bilbo.

"That remains to be seen," The man mutters, "I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure."

Bilbo's mouth drops open as he takes his pipe out.

"An adventure." Bilbo says, the look of shock not leaving his face, "No, I don't imagine anyone west of Bree, will have much interest in adventures." Bilbo gets up and I sit in his spot, "Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable thing." Bilbo opens the letter box and takes out the letters, "Make you late for dinner." I roll my eyes as Bilbo pretends to look through the letter, his pipe in his mouth. "Good morning." Bilbo nods his head to me and I get up, following him up the steps.

"To think I would have lived to be 'good morning'ed by Belladonna Took's children." The man says, making us both stop, "As if I was selling buttons at the door."

"I beg your pardon?" Bilbo asks, turning to face the man.

"You've both changed, and not for the better Bilbo and Berylla Baggins." The man says.

"I'm sorry do we know you?" I ask, confused now.

 "You know my name, you just might not know I don't belong to it." The man says, "I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means....me."

"Not Gandalf the wondering wizard, who made such exultant fireworks. Old Took used to have them on Mid-summers eve!" Bilbo exlaims, making the man, Gandalf smile, "No idea you were still in business." This makes Gandalf's smile fall and me elbow my brother in the ribs.

"And where else should I be?" Gandalf asks.

Bilbo stutters before covering it up with a cough.

"Well, I am pleased you remember something about me. Even if it is my fireworks." Gandalf says, "Well, thats decided then. It will be good for you both. And most amusing for me. I shall inform the others."

"The others?!" Bilbo says, "What! No! No! We do not want any adventures here. Thank you. Not today, I suggest you try over the over the hill or across the water. Good morning." Bilbo grabs my hand and pulls me inside.

He closes the door behind him and I laugh slightly, shaking my head and walking off