0.3.

So, the dwarves are in our home....trashing the place.

While Bilbo is having a fit, I sit in the kitchen on the counter drawing. I don't want to really stand by as Dwarves chuck food around the dining room, and watch Bilbo having a break down over it. Although I have to admit, it is quite funny at time. I finish drawing, two feathers attached to a small dreamcatcher, closing my Sketch book and placing it beside me just as a flustered looking Bilbo walks into the kitchen running a hand over his face.

"Want me to take over for a bit?" I ask, swinging my legs.

"Yes, although they are a loud bunch." Bilbo nods, I jump down and begin to walk away, "And how many times have I told you not to sit on the counter?"

"Not enough." I giggle, skipping into the dining room.

As I do, a piece of bread comes flying toward me. I squeal, jumping out of the way last minute. I turn back to the table to see them throwing food around, laughing and drinking. I smile a little as I see them laugh together. It was nice, but they could be just a smidge quieter.

"Gandalf, how many dwarves are there here?" I ask, turning to the wizard.

"12, although one is missing." Gandalf replies, laughing slightly at my shocked face.

"Well then, look like I'm not going to be getting much sleep." I sigh, looking around the messy room, knowing Bilbo will make me clear it up once they have left.

I walk out of the room, going to my bedroom and change into something that I don't mind getting a little messy. I pull my hair out of it's pony-tail and let it fall naturally onto my shoulders before walking out of my room and down the hall to the dining room.

I walk toward my brother who seems to be have a complain toward Gandalf when a dwarf, can't remember his name comes toward him. I walk up to Bilbo's side just as he speaks.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but what should I do with my plate?" He asks, very sweetly, holding his plate.

"Here, Ori, give it to me." The blonde one from earlier, Fili I think, says taking he plate before chucking it to the brown haired one, Kili maybe.

The other dwarves begins to make a beat with the forks and knives when Bilbo interferes.

"Excuse me, will you please not do that. You'll blunt them." Bilbo flusters.

"Did you hear that boys? He said we'll blunt them.

The they start to sing.

Blunt the knives, bend the forks

Smash the bottles and burn the corks

Chip the glasses and crack the plates

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Cut the cloth, tread on the fat

Leave the bones on the bedroom mat

Pour the milk on the pantry floor

Splash the wine on every door!

Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl

Pound them up with a thumping pole

When you're finished, if they are whole

Send them down the hall to roll

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates

I couldn't help but laugh along with them. Finally once they finish, I laugh at the shock on Bilbo's face when he finds all his dishes in one piece. Then 3 loud knocks come from the door.

"He is here." Gandalf mutters.