0.4.

We all crowd around the front door as Bilbo opens it. I stand in the corner, being a little shy, and watch the scene unravel.

"Gandalf," A deep voice says, "you said this place would be easy to find. I lost my way, twice. I would still be lost of it wasn't for the mark on the door."

A regal looking dwarf steps into the house. He had long black hair with streaks of silver in and ice blue eyes. He's dressed in a fur coat and a blue tunic, with a simple brown cloak draped on his shoulders.

"Mark? I assure you there is no mark, I had that door painted only a week ago." Bilbo frets.

"There is a mark, I put it there myself." Gandalf states, making me smile a little. "Bilbo Baggins may I introduce you to the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield."

It suits him.

"So this is the hobbit." Thorin says, circling Bilbo, "Tell me master Baggins, have you had much experience in fighting?"

"Excuse me?" Bilbo asks, a little confused.

"Axe or Sword? What is your choice?" Thorin asks bluntly.

"Well, I do have some skill in concurs if you must know, but I fail to see how that is relevant." Bilbo says proudly.

I mentally face palm, and on the outside, I just run a hand through the waist long hair.

"He look more like a grocer than a burglar." Thorin smirks, making the company chuckle.

He then turns around, now having me in his eye line.

'Please don't look at me. Please don't look at me..' I think.

"And who might you be?" Thorin asks, stepping toward me.

"B-Berylla Baggins." I stutter, curtsying a little.

"What about you? Have you had much experience in fighting?" Thorin asks, him now very close and towering over me.

"No, b-but I am eager to learn." I shake my head, looking down.

"She seems to have more potential in her." Thorin smirks slightly, before walking away.

Thorin's POV

I turn away from Mr. Baggins, and to the company when a young female Hobbit standing shyly in the corner captures my attention. I turn to her, and see her probably.

Never have I seen such a beautiful female in all my life. Her black hair lengths down to her waist and her soft brown eyes show innocence. The blue dress she is wearing makes her stand out even more to the crowd.

"And you might you be?" I ask, stepping forward.

"B-Berylla Baggins." She introduces, curtsying slightly.

"What about you? Have you had much experience in fighting?" I ask.

"No, but I am eager to learn." She says, looking down.

'She's adorable...shut it Thorin. Your a prince, your not meant to think like that.' I think.

"she seems to have more potential in her." I state walking off.

Berylla Baggins' POV

Thorin walks off, followed by the rest of the dwarves, Bilbo and Gandalf. Leaving me in the hallway. I sigh, walking back into the kitchen, sitting on the counter (ignoring my brother) and begin to draw in my sketch book.

A sudden thud makes me put down my sketch book and walk down the hallway to find my brother laying flat out on the floor. Confused, I walk up to him and pear into the dining room to find all the dwarves and Gandalf staring at Bibo.

I look down at him then at the dwarves.

"Okay, I think I know what happened." I mutter, "Anyone going to help me move him or are you just going to sit there staring at him?" I ask.