0.9.

After helping the dwarves out, we are told to look for a cave. A troll cave to be exact. I have no idea what a troll cave looks like, so Kili's wonderful advice is 'follow your nose'. I have a bad feeling about this. If it stinks then I'm going to hit whoever told Thorin about the troll ca-

What the hell is that smell?! Oh, wait....now I get Kili's advice. 

A horrible smell comes to me, making me almost gag. Slapping my hand over my nose, I peer around the corner to see a large hole dug in the ground with hundreds of flies swarming the entrance and probably more inside.

"I think I found it!" I yell to anyone who is close. 

Soon the company come to where I am standing, only 5 of the dwarves go in, along with Gandalf. I refused to even take one step inside due to the smell. I would probably end up throwing up on someone...

I stand next to Bilbo as he lectures me on my actions earlier.

"You could have gotten killed! What would I do if you were! I would never forgive myself. I know you can be reckless, but that is no exception. You don't even know how to use a bow!" Bilbo says, waving his has around in random gestures.

I sigh in relief as they come out of the cave. Bilbo stopped his rant, but is practically still giving it to me through his death glare.

"Berylla, come with me." Thorin  says as he passes and I quickly follow, escaping my brother.

I follow Thorin away from my brother when he stops and suddenly drags me behind the bushes. 

"What the f-" I'm about to scream when Thorin clamps one of his large hands over my mouth, and I say the rest into his hand.

Rude!

"You nearly got killed! What do you think you were doing!" Here we go again.

I shove his hand away from my mouth and sigh. "Are you going to give me a lecture as well? I just escaped one from Bilbo." 

Thorin glares at me slightly before taking something out from under his coat. He takes my small hand in his large one and places a sword, or rather a dagger to anyone other than a hobbit, in my hand. I look up at Thorin before sliding it out. I stare at in awe, it has elven writing on the handle, while the blade has carvings on the flat.

"Thank you?" I sound unsure.

"If we are travelling across the entire lands of Middle-Earth, I doubt that we will stay clear of trouble. Like what just happened." Thorin says, referring to the trolls.

"Something's coming!" We both turn to hear something running through the forest.

We both dart through the bushes, my 'sword' in my hand and Thorin with his. Bilbo and myself get pushed to the back as the dwarves huddle around. Suddenly, a group of large rabbits burst through the bushes, pulling a sleigh along behind them. A man jumps of the sleigh, running toward Gandalf.

"Radagast. Radagast the Brown." Gandalf smiles at the man.

"Gandalf, something's wrong. Something terribly wrong." The man-Radagast-says.

"Yes?" Gandalf asks.

Radagast opens his mouth to speak, then looks confused. He tries again, yet nothing comes out.

"Oh, I had, now I've lost it." Radagast speaks like his tongue has swollen up, "It was right there on the tip of my tongue...oh it not that at all, it's a silly old..." He opens his mouth and Gandalf pulls out a bug, "...stick insect."

Bilbo and myself glance at each other oddly.

Radagast and Gandald go off to talk about something. While the dwarves spread about and Bilbk continues his lecture from earlier on. 

I rest my head on my hands, biting down in my lip.

A sudden howl is heard, making us all look up.

"Was that a wolf, are there wolves in theses forests?" Bilbo asks worriedly.

"That was not a wolf laddie." Balin says.

I hear a growl as a large shadow covers me...