1.4.

My eyes widen in shock as I stare at the large moving stone giant, coming into view from the thick fog like rain that covers the mountains. My breath hitches in my throat as it clasps a large part of the mountain, breaking it off and hurling it at the mountain which we are currently standing upon.

I gasp, flinging my hands to the back of my to protect myself from the falling rocks. Just at that moment, I feel the ground beneath my feet begin to move.

I peer down to see the ground breaking in between Fili and Kili, breaking the brothers apart. I look up through the rain to see that we are on one of the legs of another stone giant!

My heart beat begins to speed up as our stone giant begin to walk forward, only to get hit by the other giant. Our giant spins around after getting hit again by the other stone giant, the leg that we are clinging onto speeding past the other half of the company. My gaze meets that of Thorins, he eyes as scared as mine probably are.

I look forward to see the mountain right in front of my eyes as we go crashing into it.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Somehow, we all survive the crash as the stone giant goes falling into the dark below.

We all lay there, groaning, as we hear Thorin's and the company's calls. Thorin suddenly appears from around the corner, hi eyes land on me and his face relaxes.

Thorin walks over to me, gently helping me up. I look around for my brother, not to find him any where.

"Where's Bilbo?" No one replies, "WHERE IS MY BROTHER?"

And that's when I see him, dangling off the edge of the cliff.