0.8.

"Fili, Kili! Look after the ponies." Thorin calls from the front as we stop at a burnt down house.

I slide of Nightsky's saddle, giving her a slappy-pat on her strong neck before running my fingers through her black mane. She neighs making me giggle slightly as Nightsky rubs her face against me.

"Gandalf? Where are you going?" Bilbo calls as Gandalf storms past me.

"To seek the company of the only one around who's got any sense!" Gandalf replies.

"And who's that?" Bilbo asks.

"Myslef, Mr Baggins!" Gandalf yells before storming away.

-TIME SKIP-

I lay down on the ground, throwing a pebble up and catching as it falls down. I'm bored. Sighing, I throw the pebble away, looking behind me to see the company talking and laughing together. Completely ignoring the fact that I was there. I sigh again, standing up and walking away without a second look back. I walk over to a log sitting down on it and picking at my finger nails, humming a song. I check around to see of anyone was near before turning my humming into singing:

Suddenly, Fili and Kili come bursting out of the bushes and sprint toward the camp. Kili stops, noticing me before grabbing my hand and dragging me along with him as the three of us run back to the camp. I, still confused, pull put of Kili's grasp and sit down on a seat next to Gloin.

"Uncle! Trolls have Bilbo! And ponies!" Fili and Kili say.

My eyes widen and I jump up with the rest of the company, but Thorin pushes me back down.

"You're staying here!" Thorin says, taking out his sword.

"Why? He's my brother! I have a right to help!" I say.

"You can help by staying here." Thorin says, "Let's go." I watch as the dwarves all run off together, leaving me alone.

-SHORT TIME SKIP-

I've been waiting for what seems like forever for the dwarves to come back and they still haven't. I turn to see Gandalf walking toward me.

"Where is everyone?" He asks, looking around.

"Trolls had Bilbo. And I think they might have the dwarves." I say.

"Take this." Gandalf says, handing me a bow and some arrows.

"But, I have no idea what I do with this." I say, confused.

"Just create a detraction while I find a way to let the light turn them to stone." Gandalf replies and I nod.

We run through the forest area, me having to jump over a few logs and rocks. I stop once I reach the edge of a large open space. Three trolls stand around while half of the company where on a wheel thingy and the rest in sacks.

"Climb a tree, fire an arrow and distract the trolls until I have time to break the boulder open and turn the to stone." Gandalf says, I nod and begin to climb a tree behind the part of the company in the sacks.

I crawl across a branch, trying not to shake to much. I put an arrow in the bow, pulling it back so the string touches my cheek and take a deep breath before firing. The arrow flies through the air, flying straight past on of the trolls eye line, making it turn around.

"What was that?!" It shouts, spinning around looking for me.

I take a deep breath firing another.

"It came from over there." Another says, pointing to the tree next to the one I'm in.

Thorin's POV

I watch as the trolls walk over to the tree a few meters away from us. A twig snaps and falls down onto me. Confused I look up to see Berylla crouching on a branch with a bow in her hands, looking slightly scarred. One of the trolls walks toward the tree she is in, looking through the leaves. I see her inhale, but not exhale, holding her breath.

The troll suddenly thrusts it's hand into the tree, grabbing Berylla's body and pulling her out, screaming.

"I got it!" The troll exclaims.

I watch as Berylla stabs it's hand with an arrow, making it squeal and drop her. Berylla tumbles on the ground, landing on her back and groans in pain. The trolls all turn to her, making her eyes widen. She jumps up, sprinting around the fire as the trolls chase her.

"Now would be a good time!" She yells.

"Let dawn turn you all to stone!" Gandalf yells, appearing on top of the boulder.

He raises his staff, breaking the boulder turning the trolls to stone. Berylla falls to the ground, breathing heavily with a smile on her face.