0.4.

With Gandalf's warning in mind, we all ventured deep into the forest, following the path, and after hours of walking and complaining, we lost the path.

I started walking backwards and turned around only to walk into a spider web
"Ew! Ew! Ew! Get off! Get off!" I screamed trying to get the webs off of my clothes and out of my hair, once I got everything out - I hope - I looked around to find the dwarves and I couldn't see them anywhere.
"Where in the hell did they go?"
I started to look around again and ended up finding the path we had lost, so I started following it, hoping that I would find the dwarves. I walked for couple minutes before the path just stopped, and when I looked up I found myself facing a gigantic spider "AHHHHHH!!" 
I span around to run away but there were to other spiders walking towards me, and a couple were crawling down the trees, I started freaking out thinking about what to do, but I guess the spiders decided for me because I felt a sting on my back before everything went dark.

I woke up with a start, I blame it on falling on my back, i shook my body, trying to get up but I was stuck in a cocoon, of webs. I tried to reach my sword but I couldn't.

I could hear fighting and from the sound of the voices in pretty sure I found the dwarves, when the fighting was over I saw someone come near met through the webs around my face, that someone ripped the webs off of me and helped me up, "thanks Thorin" he just grunted and turned back to the spider that was coming towards us. Fili helped me get the dirt and the rest of the webs off. The spider that was getting closer ended up getting killed by a long haired blonde male who I think is an elf. He drew his bow and aimed it at Thorins head, after that many more elves appeared, drawing their bow at us,
"Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf" the blonde said to Thorin "it would be my pleasure"

The elves started getting closer when we all heard a scream, "Kili!!" Fili and I yelled  and tried to run towards the scream, but the elves stopped us.
"Search them" the blond ordered and started walking towards me, he took my sword out of its holder and gently asked me "what is a women doing with a bunch of dwarves?"
"They're my friends" I said shyly
"So your friends leave you alone in the forest? And then leave you stuck in a web cocoon? You should maybe consider getting new friends" he started to search me for other weapons but didn't find anymore so he walked away and started speaking elvish. He then started inspecting the swords we were carrying
"Where did you get this" he asked Thorin after he inspected his sword
"It was given to me"
Blondie put thorins sword to his neck and said "not just a thief but a lier as well" he turned around and started walking away, making us follow him, "girl! Come to the front, we wouldn't want to loose such a small..." he turned his head towards me, then Thorin, then me again "...beauty"

I looked at Thorin and saw that he was glaring at blondie, I hurried up to get beside the elf and asked "so blondie, what's your name?"
"Legolas"
"I'm calling you Lego" I said with a smirk, only to have him roll his eyes.