1.9.

We ended up running until the end of the cliff, I looked around and desired to climb a tree, well, try at least. Gandalf saw what I was doing and screamed at everyone to climb into the trees, Thorin saw I was having trouble so he threw me up to Kili who had already climbed a tree. Just as Bilbo climbed up a tree about thirty wargs ran where we were all just standing.

''Do you smell it?''
Who I'm guessing Azog is said
"The scent of fear? I remember your father reeked of it... Thorin, son of Thrain. That one is mine... And the girl, I want her alive, she will be my queen" He finished in English and pointed at me.

The wargs started to jump at the trees and ripped some of the branches, the weight of them make the trees shift and start to fall,
"Drink their blood"
The branch I was on broke and I jumped, but didn't reach the branch I was going for because that tree was falling too. I closed my eyes as I fell but was caught by rough hands, as much as I hated myself for it, I had wished they were Thorins, but they were white, well one was, I looked up and saw the scarred face of azog
•••
Gandalf, the dwarves and Bilbo started throwing pine cones that were on fire, Gandalf probably started them. I don't think any of them noticed I was in the arms of azog until I heard one of the dwarves scream my name

"Berry!"

The tree they were all on started to fall, unfortunately it was the last tree, after it was empty air. I couldn't tell if they were still on it but I saw Thorin stand up from the tree and pull his sword out, took a piece of oak branch, probably to use as a shield and started to run towards us. As he got closer azog's ward jumped off the rock it was on and jumped on Thorin, we turned back and once Thorin was back on his feet azog hit him with his mace, Thorin fell down again and the warg grabbed him with its jaw and threw him away.
"Bring me the Dwarf's head"
Another Orc started to walk towards Thorin, I have no idea what azog told him but I had a feeling it wasn't good.
The Orc put its blade to Thorins neck and lifted it up, as he was about to bring it down, he was knocked to the side by a small figure, Bilbo. When Bilbo killed the Orc he stood in front of Thorin and raised his sword up.
"Kill him"
More orcs and wargs started to approach him when the dwarves started to attack them. I then realized, they got out of the tree when the orcs were occupied with Bilbo. I stared at Thorin wishing he would just stand up.
I felt azog's arms - arm, I mean - tighten around me I looked up and realized why. Giant Eagles were picking wargs and orcs up and throwing them off the cliff, and one had picked up Thorin, but just flew away. I saw one going towards us and picked me with one of its talons but azog wasn't letting me go, he tried to grab me with his prosthetic arm but ended up stabbing me in the stomach with the hook at is in the place of his hand.

The Eagles flew us away for I while, when they dropped us if I had lost a lot of blood but was still awake, when my eagle placed me on the Carrock everyone was looking at Thorin and Bilbo hugging.
I then started to feel faint, black spots started to cloud my vision and the last thing I remember is me saying thorin's name and his eyes widening when they landed on my falling form.
•••••
The first book is done! I know most of the book was written by NeveAnnBaker and I want to thank her for giving this story to me, the second book will start on the next chapter.