0.3.

Start writing your story

The ride towards the forest wasn't that long, but considering the fact that I was paired with Thorin made it seem extremely long. When we first started to see the forests edge was when the first words were spoken, and they were by Thorin.

"Berry, what I said, on the mountain, was uncalled for and it wasn't true, not one word of it. You are brave and beautiful and you do belong in this company, with us, and I hope you can forgive me for the awful things I said"

"I'm gonna need some time before I forgive you Thorin, because you really hurt me, especially after what you told me the day before but, I don't hate you anymore if it makes you feel better," I said to him while petting Roscoe's small head

"You hated me?" I could hear the hurt in his voice as he said those three words

"a bit, but it only lasted until we got into the goblin cave"

"Oh"

it was quiet for the rest of the ride and when we reached the forest everyone got off their horse, well jumped off would be a better way to state it.

As we were unsaddling the horses, Gandalf came back from looking at the woods and said "Not my horse, I need it" He looked shook and dare I say, frightened, "you're not leaving us?" Bilbo asked,
"I would not do this unless I had to" he began to walk towards his horse when he stopped and looked down at Bilbo "you've changed, Bilbo Baggings, you're not the same hobbit that left the Shire"
Their conversation seemed private so I tuned them out and started playing with Rocco.

when they finished talking we all started to venture into the dark and gloomy forest, I really hope nothing bad happens while we're in there.

----

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE!!!!!

I don't really have a reason as to why but I hope you can forgive me, anyway this chapter was really short so I'm gonna make the next one longer, which I will be updating really soon.

Bye my little berries 😘