0.6.

I wake up earlier than the dwarves. 

The sun shines through the window and I jump out of my bed, running to the closet and pulling out an outfit and putting it on. I pull my hair back into a high ponytail, wrapping it in a hair band before walking out of my room. I walk into the kitchen and begin to make some breakfast for the dwarves and Gandalf: bacon, eggs etc.

As I do, I begin to hum a song, soon to be turned into singing.

I sing as I make and plate up the food. Dancing a little bit as I go, I smile as I sing. 

Once I finish my song, I hear clapping. I spin around to see Fili and Kili standing in the door way clapping.

"Who would have a thought you could sing." Kili smiles, shaking his head.

I stick out my tongue. "Breakfast?" I smile, nodding toward the table.

The brothers happily stride toward the table, sitting down and begin to eat the food on the table. Slowly the rest of the dwarves make there way into the kitchne, joining Fili and Kili. I smile, walking out and packing for the journey. I shove in some spare clothes, my sketchbook and a new one, and a few bottles for water and stuff.

I rip a page out of my sketch book and write a note for Bilbo;

Bilbo,

I have joined the dwarves and Gandalf on the adventure to reclaim Erebor. I know you are probably going to have a massive go at me for doing this, but I think it's time that I grew up. Something that has been inside me, covered and hiden for years has finally come out. I don't know what, but all I know is that I have a major burst of courage. 

I trust that you will be fine, as for me...well I have Gandalf and 13 Dwarves to look after me, so I should be fine.

This is a dangerous risky adventure and I might die  I might not come back in one piece. I hope that you will change your mind. As my brother, I hope that you will come. Come to help and protect me.

If not, and I don't come back, go into my room and pick up my full sketch book. Open it to the middle page and you will find it.

I hope to see you soon,

Your sister,

Berylla xxx

I place the not on the mantel piece, folding it in half and putting his name on it. I smile, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking out the door. I look around before closing it.

I hop down the stairs and up to the dwarves and Gandalf.

"Miss Baggins." I turn to Thorin.

"Yes?"

"You will be riding on the brown pony over there." Thorin points to behind me.

I smile turning around and walking up to the pony. I walk up to it, rubbing my hand down it's nose. It neighs in response, making me giggle. I walk to it's side, putting my bag on it's rump and mounting it. I adjust the stirrups and we begin to move away.

Fili and Kili ride up beside me.

"Thank you for the breakfast Berylla." Fili says.

"Yeah, thanks Berylla." Kili agrees.

"No problem, and please, call me Berry." I say, smiling kindly