1.7.

"Take up arms. Fight! Fight!"

The dwarves started to fight against the goblins, I found my sword and got up, only to see the first goblin who grabbed me running towards me, instincts took over and I swung, he stopped and had this weird look on his face, I then saw blood leaking down his neck, I gave a little nudge with the tip of my sword and his head fell off.

I continued to slice and swing at goblins, having a quote I read from a book in my mind

Slash, don't stab, make it deep {comment if you know where this is from}

I was covered in goblin blood when I felt I big hand pulling me with the rest of the dwarves, who were following Gandalf. I soon realized the hand was Thorins.

We were all running on a small, long bridge still following Gandalf, the goblins still running after us, when some can too close me Dwalin and Thorin would try and kill them, but since I was small, I was quicker than them so I ended up killing more than they did.
Dwalin then had the idea to break a part of the railing on the right side of us and used it to swing goblins off the bridge if they were in front of us, but let go as we came to a turn, and killed them with his axe.

I was now beside Kili, I lost Dwalin and Thorin when goblins started jumping on us, and some goblins with crossbows started shooting at us, I saw a ladder beside us and pulled it off the wall, kili saw what I was doing helped me and we let it go so that each goblin would go in between two bars and we started to push them back, with the help of Fili, Bofur and bombur, until about thirty goblins fell off the side of the bridge.

We all ended up on a bridge that swung like a slide, and when it went one side half the company jumped off, including Thorin and when it came back, loads of goblins jumped on, when the dwarves, Gandalf and I were all off, Oin cut the rope and the goblins went crashing down.

We continued running and did hundreds of left and right turns until the Goblin King jumped infront of us, not knowing how, I ended in front of Gandalf so right in front of the 'King'

"You thought you could escape me!? What are you gonna do now wizard?" Gandalf quickly sent me a look and stabbed the king in the eye as I sliced his throught and when he fell on his knees he said "that'll do it" and I sliced his neck fat but the bridge fell because of his weight, the extra pieces of wood on the side softened the blow a bit but not really, luckily, again I was on top, so I basically slid off the top of the mountain of dwarves, Gandalf quickly stood up as Bofur said "well, that could of been worse"

Bang!!!

The goblin king fell in top of the dwarves, I heard a "you've got to be joking" from Dwalin, I tilted my head back laughing but quickly stopped as I saw hundreds of goblins climbing down and towards us "GANDALF"

"There's too many, we can't fight them" Dwalin said, stating the obvious
"There's one thing that will save us, daylight, RUN"

And run we did