0.5.

After two of the dwarves help me move Bilbo into the living room, he wakes up. 

I, at the moment, am in the kitchen making him a cup of tea to calm him down a little. Whatever they said to him, it sure must have shaken him up...a lot! I finish making the cup of tea and walk into the living room, handing it to him.

"Thank you." Bilbo smiles at me.

I smile back, rubbing his shoulder and walking back out of the room and back into the kitchen where I left my sketchbook. I pick it up, turning to the page that I was on a little bit ago. I pick up the pencil and continue drawing. 

Shortly after, I finish and close the book, pushing all the pieces of loose paper inside of it. I hold it in my right hand, jumping down off the counter and walking out the door. I turn he corner and manage to crash into someone, causing me to fall over and having my sketch book fly in the air, with the pieces of paper falling out. I sit up and shake my head. I look up to see the one and only Thorin standing there. I smile slightly before crawling around on the floor, picking up the pieces of paper and stuffing them in the book. 

I look up to see Thorin crouching down and helping picking up the papers, looking at them every time he picks one up. I stand up once I have collected most of the papers, the rest in Thorin's hands.

He hands them back after a moment of looking at the one on top. I take them out of his hands shyly and my eyes widen when he sees the one on the top. My dark angel drawing. I quickly shove it into my sketchbook and look down.

"You drew them?" Thorin asks.

I nod, still not looking up.

"You have a talent." Thorins says before walking away.

I stand there for a second before walking away to my room and placing the sketch book down on my bed, opening it up and sticking 4 drawing to the wall. 

I walk back out to my brother storming past my room.

"Bilbo?" I call, Bilbo stops turns around, "Are you alright?"

"Gandalf just tried to get me to go on a adventure!" Bilbo states, before storming back down the hallway.

I look down the other way, before closing my bedroom door and walking down the hallway to hear singing:

I peer around they corner as they sing, their voices were surprisingly deep.

Once they finish, they begin to move around and go to sleep. I quickly walk to the cupboard and grab a pile of blankets before walking back. I walk into the room, handing out the blankets to the dwarves as they begin to fall asleep before walking back out. I go to the kitchen, making myself a cup of tea and lean against the counter, sipping on it.

Movement catches my eye and I look up to see Thorin leaning against the door frame.

"Um...hi." I say after a minute.

"I hope you know why we are here?" Thorin says, pushing himself off the frame and walking toward me.

"Something to do with an adventure?" I ask shyly, taking another sip of my tea.

"You could say that." Thorin smirks, "We need a burglar. You said you were eager to learn, so will you join us on this adventure?"

"Yes." I couldn't stop it from coming out of my mouth.